Meeting again. Oh no

Meeting again. Oh no

A Chapter by SapphirianVampiress

          I no longer heard my mother’s voice nor did I see her in front of me, looking ahead at the white walls around me. Turning behind me I shut off my alarm clock before it could even go off at 6:30 am in just a few minutes. Closing my eye I sighed it was just a dream, I had no bruise any where that I could tell. Then looking down I saw a bandaged left hand and I remembered how I got it trying to get back into my house. Standing slowly I walked over to my closet sliding open my closet doors I flipped on the light. Walking into my closet I closed the doors behind me going straight to my jeans and began to go through them. Settling on a dark blue pair of hip-huggers that flare out at the bottom like bell bottoms. Slipping on a pair of black no show socks I slipped on my black Chuck Taylor all star converse. Walking to the other side I began sifting through for a tee shirt, grabbing a red pair of arm warmers a red my chemical romance shirt. Putting my arm warmers on first a long sleeve shirt followed then my chemical romance shirt last. Brushing my hair out I grabbed a jacket, my book bag then walked out of my closet.

            Opening my book bag I shoved my sketch book, reading book, two pencils, and eraser back into my book bag from my backpack. Turning off all lights in my room I went into the hall and closed my door softly, tipi toeing out of my house slowly I held my breath the whole time. Opening the front door slowly I slowly stepped outside closing the door softly behind me. Sighing in relief I hurried off of my front porch and out of my yard. As soon as my feet got onto the street I reached into my bag getting out my mp3 player and turning it on putting my headphones into my ears the song “Alyssa Lies” filled my ears and it was almost over so restarted the song. Walking forward towards my freedom that happened to be ten whole blocks away from my house I rolled my eyes as I approached Hot Topic the place where I worked 'well the only place Stan would let me work at least'. In the parking lot there was one car only it just happened to be my black 2004 Camaro that my boss sold me in the first month of working for him 2 and a half years ago. The car is still in meant condition and everyone but Stan knows about it. Unlocking my car I opened the driver’s door laying my bag into the passenger seat I climbed into the driver’s seat closing the door behind me. Starting the car I sighed heading off to hell no wait school, hell was behind me.

            Driving into the schools parking lot in less than 20 minutes I slammed my head into the back of my seat.  Parking in the back of the parking lot I sighed turning off the car, rolling my eyes I grabbed my book bag out of the passenger’s seat as I stood up out of my car.  Locking my car before closing my door I clicked the back button on my mp3 player 6 times and the song “Alyssa Lies” by Jason Michael Carroll, as it filled my ears once again as I began to walk towards one of the many entrances to the school.

            Halfway across the parking lot a black with red flames 2009 Harley Davidson Iron 883 passed right in front of me stopping me in my tracks. Who ever was on the bike was in a black hoodie, blue jeans, converse and a black Harley Davidson helmet turned their head towards me. Staring at me until they couldn't stare any more the person turned back to the front to drive. Closing my eyes briefly I shook my head so that I could focus walking up a flight of stairs to get inside the school. The halls were almost empty, walking passed the principles office, attendance and the library entrance I stopped at my locker # 331.  Putting in my locker combination to unlock it I pulled down on it to get the lock completely open, then pulling it open I grabbed my chemistry binder from the bottom and closed my locker again locking it back before I walked away.  Turning towards the cafeteria I walked to the closes stairwell and went up two whole flights of stairs. Once on the landing I took a right and walked down the hallway to get to the chemistry rooms. Getting to the hallway where I had to take another right I did so as the intercom came on but I ignored it like normal as I reached my seat at the back of the classroom. 

            The seats that everybody else sat in were regular desk but we had one to many people 'you guessed it me' so I get to sit at the lab tables that were long black and sat six people at a time. Sitting down I began to play with my mp3 player going to video's I scrolled down and started to watch 'Achmed the dead terrorist' by 'Jeff Dunham'.  Just staring off my thoughts went crazy, 'who was the person on the bike. Did I wake Stan this morning? Does he know about the car' I thought worriedly.  “Ms. Wright” the teacher said from beside me, “huh” I asked taking my headphones out of my ears. Looking up at him, Mr. Straight smiled down at me “The first bell has rung” he said nicely. “Okay thanks” I said whispering sort of while taking my mp3 player off of the table turning it off while shoving into my pocket on my jeans. Chemistry went by fairly quickly; a guy named Roger kept asking if he could make a home made bomb for an example. The teacher Mr. Straight told him maybe in the spring time if he behaves. Piper (a girl who’s name often changes with her mood) was getting mad at a girl named Lindsay who was being loud and obnoxious (like always).  Mr. Straight was trying his hardest to get Lindsay to calm down so that Piper didn't wind up hitting her for being ignorant when the bell rang.

            Like everyday before now I was the first one up and out of the classroom. Rushing down the halls with my head downwards so that I did not have to face the looks of everyone in the school two people rushed into me. I basically ran across the hall, down stairs all the way across campus, back up a flight of stairs, and through double doors to get to the art classroom. Skidding to a stop I came face to face with my art teacher. Her smile got bigger, “Your here before the rest of the class as usual” Mrs. Stout said looking at me. Nodding at her I went to the very back getting into my seat. Opening my bag I got out my sketch book, drawing pencil, eraser and mechanical pencil. Setting the materials on my desk I reached into my pocket taking out my mp3 play I sat it on my desk as well. The class had already begun to fill up when he walked in.

            Sucking in my breath the guy walked up to the teacher, Mrs. Stout's face lit up with excitement, and she began talking with a bubbly attitude. Not believing my own eyes I turned my head away and put my headphones into my ears turning my mp3 player on. Jeff Dunham and Achmed flowed into my ears and I just couldn't draw. Picking up my mp3 player I pushed the small crimson red button just below the screen, for the home menu. A lighter bluish screen appeared with a graphic list to show the topics, scrolling to the headphone picture with my spinning pad I clicked on it. Spinning the pad I went to songs scrolling down a little through the A's until I got to the title “Alyssa Lies” by Jason Michael Carroll and I clicked on it.

            Reaching into my bag I pulled out my drawing from last night, I sat it on my table and began to draw some more. A stare bore into my back the whole period as I tried to work, I still couldn't ignore the guy behind me no matter how hard I tried. The guy chose the only seat behind me and it bothered me to no extent. “Ms. Wright this is truly amazing” Mrs. Stout said. I scowled at my last name from her. “Its Audra Mrs. Stout, please” I asked her without looking up or stopping. “All right, all right Audra” she said before walking away I heard her footsteps stop behind me, so I turned my mp3 up louder again.

            Time continued but his stare remained as I finished the entire sketch of my drawing. The bell rang and I ended up with the soft smooth voice of his calling after me. “Wait, Audra wait” he yelled, I continued walking on away from him. “Audra” he yelled again. “Your wasting your time” Ryan said, “She don't talk to no one but us boyfriend” James said. “Audra girl what is up with your facebook user name” the loud voice of Alexa Jones asked. “You got some explaining to do” Kellie said from beside Alexa. As I looked up at them they linked arms with me.

           “Girlfriend what was up with saying. I'm the New Cancer” James asked from behind us. “Well you know the song “There's a good reason these tables are numbered honey you just haven't figured it out yet” by Panic At The Disco” I said. “Yes but what does” Ryan started to say. “Oh in the song they always say I'm the New Cancer and you can't stand it” Kellie said looking smart. “Yep exactly” I said. “Run or we are gonna be late” Steven, Kellie's twin yelled from behind us his footsteps echoing in the hall.

           All of us took off running, skidding we slowed to turn down the hallway and then turned another hallway and all collided as we entered the AP English room.



© 2012 SapphirianVampiress


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

good chapter. you need to post more on both your books, I liked both. good details in this, and very well written.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

179 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 7, 2012
Last Updated on March 10, 2012


Author

SapphirianVampiress
SapphirianVampiress

AR



About
Well hmm I started out writing fanfictions just to let my anger out in the 4th grade. I am very optomistic, opinionated and out spoken. I want to do many things when I graduate and one of them is to b.. more..

Writing