I'm not weak!

I'm not weak!

A Chapter by SapphirianVampiress

“Thanks for joining us” Mr. Mill said a smile on his face. “No problemo M” I said standing up and jumping over Alexa. “Come on get your lazy butt's up” I said earning glares. “This is your fault” James said laughing evilly, “Actually it's Steven's. Thank you he’s the guy who said we were gonna be late” I said sitting on Shelby's empty desk.

            “That's true” Kellie said evilly, “Alright well count me out on beating him after school” I told them and heard many protest and a sight from Steven. “Any who girlies” Kellie said hand out to me and Alexa even though Alexa was still on the ground. I glared at her playing and James squealed. “Kellie girl you just said the wrong thing to honey over there” he said in his girlie voice. As he said that Kellie looked over at me scared. I busted out laughing and almost fell off the desk “Well lets go to our seats now” I said to James helping him up off the floor while surprising people because James was extremely muscled and for the fact I laughed out loud.

            “So why did you say run” Zack asked Steven as a hand grabbed my arm. “Cause some guy was following you guys it looked like” Steven whispered as I was gently pulled as they followed. Walking I sat down in our huge made 12 seater house and we had only on empty desk. “Does he have brown hair and look lost” Alexa questioned. “In a way but he kept staring at Audra so I made y'all haul as hopefully we lost him” Steven said. “Wow stalker much Mikey said laughing whole heartedly. “Just drop it you guys and come on and sit down. We don’t have all the time in the world to do nothing” I said while James sat down beside me to my right and as everyone else filled in the seat to my left was the only unoccupied spot in the room.

            Mr. Mill’s started walking around the front of the room about the time of the bell and we thought we were good when the door that had some how managed to find its way closed opened again. “Stalker of our girl” James said his voice full of venom, hatred and drawing attention to the door. In walked the same guy from earlier and I hung my head “Guys stop. James watch it, I can take care of myself. Besides I am not in to anyone at the school let alone this area. You know this so calm down and cool it” I said leaning my head on his left shoulder. James sighed heavily and dramatically as he rested his head against the top of my head and said “Well yea but still, I refuse to let you get hurt. We all refuse” he said wrapping his arm around my back.

            Shaking my head I smiled slightly at them and pulled my jacket around me tighter. “Audra do you want me to move over there beside you” Kellie asked seriously. Looking around at our table I realized the way we were sitting was perfect James to my right, Steven beside him, Rayne next, Zack beside her, then Victoria, beside her Ryan, next Jerry, beside him Alexa, then Kellie, and lastly Michael beside her. Closing my eyes lightly I shook my head no at her and everyone else’s stares, thinking to myself ‘it just wouldn’t be fair to everyone they are finally by their crushes’.

            Opening my eyes lightly I heard a soft thump in the chair beside me on the left and I looked down wards. “Okay class back there at our abnormally large table is the new guy Alexander Black” Mr. Mill’s said from across the room. Sucking in my breath I closed my eyes and tried not to think about the guy next to me, except I smelled something different but yet something familiar to my nose. ‘Oh god this guy shops at Hot Topic’ I thought mentally groaning. Letting my head hit James shoulder my eyes shot open “Damn” I muttered rubbing my forehead. “Well baby doll it’s not a pillow” he said in his manly whisper while chuckling.

            Hitting his chest lightly I turned away and regretted it instantly, from the corner of my eye I could see him sitting there glancing at me every few seconds looking like he was upset at something. Biting my lip I looked down and felt bad just a little bit, ‘he creeps me out one time and just happens to show up at school the next day” I thought arguing ideas back and forth in my head when the bell rang. “Aud you like zoned out the entire class. What’s up” Alexa asked as the whole group gathered around me. “Nothing is up I just didn’t sleep well last night. Now come on, or were gonna be late” I replied pulling people along with me.

            “Thank you Audra” Mr. Mill’s said laughing at them and their glares, “No problem M. just got to get them to understand that you have more than one class” I replied chuckling as they began to protest. Parting ways with my group I quietly walked my way to my locker to swap unnecessary binders for even more unnecessary binders and my id. As I walked to the lunch room Kellie and the rest of the gang minus James and Zack met up with me, thankfully they were more interested in what they were going to eat and do after school than bombard me.

            Lunch was uneventful and flew by in a blur, as did the rest of the school day. It was uneventful except that I had the new guy Alexander in three more class. One of them just happened to be my last class of the day ‘what a way to end it huh’ I asked myself as I was walking to my car. I noticed that two cars from mine was the motorcycle from this morning, however I shook it off and climbed in my car getting ready to head to work. Closing my eyes briefly I had to remember where my keys were, ‘my mind is defiantly off today’ I thought as I found them in the bottom like always.

            Placing the key in the ignition, I started the car and buckled my seatbelt into place. Putting the car in reverse I saw that I was clear so I began backing out and noticed that the owner of the bike was standing beside it with a leather jacket on and their helmet already in place. Sighing I put my car in drive and took off to work. Taking the same route as I do to school back to work I pulled up into the parking lot in about 20 minutes. Looking around me I groaned to myself, the parking lot was basically full of cars today.

            Getting out of my car and taking my stuff with me I locked the doors and shut the car door completely. Walking into the store I headed straight to the back and saw that everybody being here was over a new band’s cd was released while we were in school. Jeff my boss and the manager of the place was behind the counter watching or should I say listening in on the customers as they browsed through the merchandise. Approaching him I chuckled darkly “You know it’s rude to ease drop right” I said when I was about six inches away from him. “Oh honey its okay to ease drop it’s not okay to steal. Now go get your name tag and stuff” he said laughing and winking at me. “You truly are something else Jeff. “Your not quite gay, not quite straight, but you won’t admit to me that you’re bi-sexual” I said laughing and walking into the employee only section behind the counter.

            Blinking several times I adjusted to the light loss in this room back here until I found the switch and my foot collided with the slightly open base board. “Damn it Jeff, quit leaving s**t like this open it could break my foot eventually” I yelled frustrated at him. His laugher carried all the way to me at the back and I placed my bag on his desk and grabbed my lanyard with my name bag and a bunch of pins for bands and new movies and stuff like that on it. Placing it over my head and around my neck I pulled my hair out from underneath it and ditched my jacket in the chair at the desk for now. Going back up front the place had quieted down dramatically and Jeff looked relieved.

            Giggling I took over and he mumbled something about some guy coming to see him from my school. I shrugged and began working since Jeff had timed me in again. “Hey Audra were all here but Jeff only wants part of us today” James said coming through the front door. “Oh I know but why exactly did all of you come then” I asked them. “Because of the new release and the new guy is on his way here” Mikey said being honest. “What the hell you guys” I said a little of my anger starting to show. “Aud we aren’t here to anger you” Kellie said. “All of you get the f**k out of my sight. I say I can take care of my self and you all know I can look at what I deal with. Now go down stairs and join Jeff or leave, but right now get out of my sight” I retorted venom and anger laced into every word spoken.



© 2012 SapphirianVampiress


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

another great chapter. the story is coming together, very interesting.

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is really great! (I love shopping at Hot Topic, too, so that helps)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 12, 2012
Last Updated on March 12, 2012


Author

SapphirianVampiress
SapphirianVampiress

AR



About
Well hmm I started out writing fanfictions just to let my anger out in the 4th grade. I am very optomistic, opinionated and out spoken. I want to do many things when I graduate and one of them is to b.. more..

Writing