Moon and Bear Intercourse

Moon and Bear Intercourse

A Story by J.R Schlievert
"

LMFAO just funny s**t i wrote

"

Moon and Bear Intercourse by J.R Schlievert

Have you ever seen a Disney TV show called Bear and the Big Blue House? A clean and innocent television program aiming to educate toddlers on the way of life, Bear being the father figure and the little critters fallow as brothers and sisters. I believe that deep within Bear’s fuzzy exterior is a sexual bestial core, just waiting to be unleashed into the world like seaman swarming over the unfertilized egg.

Luna, the mother figure, seems too happy to be around Bear. What has Bear done for Luna to make her so dedicated to an earth bound creature like himself? Maybe Luna is a filthy w***e that dances around the earth, stripping for the sun and glowing for the rest the solar system.  Picking up loan animals to “have a good time” with.  In addition, Luna pays Bear all the money she has earned for the month. That is why one day out of every month the moon does not appear in the night sky. Consequently, if Luna does not have enough money, Bear hits her leaving giant craters on her body. Bear is smart though, he strikes her on her back so the authorities cannot see. Bear (Big Daddy Bear is his street name) Is a wanted man after all, that is why he never leaves the Big Blue House.

Some might think this “innocent” TV show is just trying to teach little kids about common knowledge. However, I see a money grubbing mastermind that is using this program to advertise his prostitution ring.

Bear

Is

Going to

 

Be

Loaded with

Unjustified

Ecstasy and

 

Housing

Our

United

States

Entertainment

 

Good god… Barack Obama…...WHY!?

© 2010 J.R Schlievert


Author's Note

J.R Schlievert
lol i hope you laughed

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Love it. The show rings a bell (don't ask) and I love how you see such an 'innocent' show to have such an... interesting... hidden meaning. Well done XD

Posted 13 Years Ago


Lol. Your so strange love. =D But it was still interesting.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I love that show. And I did laugh, you managed to turn it into something completely different!!! AMAZING! I love it funny! Nice job!

Posted 13 Years Ago


i have not seen this show but that was funny

Posted 13 Years Ago


I miss that show. D:
Good write here, sure did make me laugh.
(Which is saying a lot. :P)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

555 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 13, 2010
Last Updated on October 13, 2010

Author

J.R Schlievert
J.R Schlievert

Queen Creak, AZ



About
If a fun loving person! Need help with anything just give me a message and I promise that I will get to you! Im a big guy at 65 (AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! THAT RHYMED!) and I love people! And what ever they .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..