Genesis

Genesis

A Chapter by Jason Shadows
"

The Creation And The Destruction.

"
 "I was once just like you, happy and lost. Not knowing what to do, i escaped the world I lived in. My world was bright with so much light but in a reason with myself, i keep walking alone in a straight line, walking to a unknown destination.  Aside from my lord which i learned the powers of good and kindness, he makes me the strongest of his army.  He tells me that i'm the archangel of creation and that responsibility is most important to us, holding the scepter of enlightenment, i move to find something more.  Not being selfish, i need to find something that will make me different than the rest, something that will change me and those around me.
Holding onto the gift my lord granted me so long ago, i realized that i must keep moving to find what it is that i have been feeling for so long.  My passion for more but not greed just to be alone for eternity.  Why you may ask? its because i feel it some how within myself to reawake the thing inside my heart.  Torn into from all the pain i have been through, i must wake the power inside my soul.  For once in my life i wanted to be different unlike those others.  
I skip the motion of being sent back but instead forcing the inevitable, making way to this place i heard was forbidden, locked by the ones that fought against him a millennium ago.  I heard he was evil but i was bound to learn more, forcing myself to continue forward, i walk into his domain.  Crushing the inner light to become one with the darkness in this forsaken province.  Making of what my mind could process in terms of making it believable, i see more than any would ever imagine.  A dark stronghold, a fortress of floating evilness.  Chains hang from the ground, holding it in place but with no way in, i use my wings of light to fly upward to descend into a dark and horrible place where no man or angel will go.
As I fly up and above to this dark lord's palace of cruelty and despair, i see his entrance gargoyles turn and look at me with the red glowing eyes as i land on the broken steps that have fallen over the ages.  The one on the left speaks to me "What is thy in need of" before speaking my words the right one speaks out loud "He comes for training from the master" as the lighting in the dark realm scatters across the dark red skies above me, i remember my lords will and words "Thy shall not go into the dark world" "They shall not drink the black blood from the dark lord or they will become an fallen angel of destruction" as visions from the past reclaim my thoughts.
Pushing forward into the dark castle you would say, i take a deep breath and move with swiftness and hovering over the stoned ground inside.  I pressure the moments i had with my fellow angels, remembering Azrael the archangel of death tell me that even in death there is a to escape torment and suffering, looking back at Azrael, i ask him why is it that we must follow the lords commands? and he reply's back with "Your master loves you and you must not fall like his first one for if you didn't then you will be like the one below, lost and lonely until the day of judgement comes" still azrael is trying to avoid my question i just skip the ideal of the idea. 
Looking back at the moments in my life, i cannot go back.  For this is my future here and now for the past is behind me.  My thoughts of being more powerful and stronger than any other was behind my selfishness that i thought was not real, as seeing the motives of my well being, i move further into the dark lords evil tower.  Now walking up the shattered steps that lead to his throne of darkness, i hear the singing of angels above, it sounds like they are crying for some reason as the waves of the abyss are heard from the spiral staircases bared windows.  Misleading the something i should have listened to in the first place, i cannot go back for this is. I must change the other side of me."


© 2010 Jason Shadows


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
Added on September 11, 2010
Last Updated on September 11, 2010


Author

Jason Shadows
Jason Shadows

I'm your shadow within the light., NC



About
"Welcome to a world of light and shadow. In my apocalyptic paradise there are creatures and ghosts of the past and lost trying to remember what was that can never be again within ruins. So grab you.. more..

Writing