Chapter 3 A Not So Sweet 16

Chapter 3 A Not So Sweet 16

A Chapter by JewelsIsabella
"

Violete is already 16 but it is now time for her sweet 16 that isn't that sweet at all.

"

Dear Journal,

 Today is my Sweet 16 party. Even though I am already 16. But, today is the party or part-ay. So, Sharon helped me with the party and the planning and decorations. Once, she forgave me. I told her I am very sorry. She just hugged me and said "I was being ridiculous. I mean Trever is the hottest and sweetest guy in highschool." I totally aggreed. I mean it was true, he is. So, she helped me plan my Sweet 16. She said "Everything should be pink and there should be a stage and a pagent and girly things." I was so surprised she didn't know who I was after so many years of friendship. "You just described the worst Sweet 16 I could ever want. I HATE GIRLY THINGS!!" She said a little annoyed "Everyone else will enjoy the party better if it is not....ummm..you." I just open my mouth. She saids "I know it sounds bad. But, I mean like scary and haunting and...black." That is probally the meanest thing she has ever said to me. But, I don't care the one emotion I still don't have is saddness. Many deaths and things in my life but no saddness. I guess it is surprising to some people. But, its the truth. So, I tell her "Its not THEIR Sweet 16 it's mine. I would really like it if it was the way I imagined it. She did exzactly that. There was a broken disco ball, smoke machine, green slime, ripped up curtains that are black covered in slime, eating ordirves that are gross, everything is me and dark!! "I LOVE MY SWEET 16 SHARON!!!" We hug and then, I get the best Sweet 16 gift I could ever get. Sharon's diary I get to read it for a week. While she writes on notebook paper and will put it in her diary once I am done. She said I could have it until I finish. On the next page I will make a perfect repleca of the diary. Once, I saw what she wrote inside it made my Sweet 16 less sweet. Also, Trever brought his girlfriend and all they did was kiss and make-out. I just figured out what saddness is like I now have that emotion. I guess this is the Emotion Journal because everytime I write in here I gain an emotion. In all in all this Sweet 16 was not so sweet. But, in a good way!!

 

Sincerely,

Violete

 



© 2012 JewelsIsabella


Author's Note

JewelsIsabella
I think I mispelled a couple things in this chapter. So just try to figure what it means.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

453 Views
Added on July 17, 2012
Last Updated on July 19, 2012
Tags: birthday, sweet, 16


Author

JewelsIsabella
JewelsIsabella

South Beloit, IL



About
I love to write making a book right now! more..

Writing