Dark Chapter 7

Dark Chapter 7

A Chapter by JewelsIsabella
"

Some people think Violete is getting too bright and happy so, I decided to bring in some reality to Violete.

"

Dear Journal,

 I have been a tad cheery lately. I can't beleive I just wrote cheery here one second let me think of another word....ummmmm...... I GOT IT!! I have been a tad cheery happy lately. Yeah that soudns much much more officiante oficiant officaint you know what I mean. Anyway, here is a downer to make me more dark. Which is more me. Well you know something that all kids and teens and adults and elderlys and well EVERYONE hates to hear is death. Death is going to happen to all of us to me, to you, to your crush, to your baby, to your dog, to anything living. Even it takes a very long time. I know we all know that but, think of it this way. Your life what your living right now is limited and when you go to bed tonight think, "My life is going to just...end all of this everything I do and did is only one time to do it. I can only live once....I don't get a redo. My baby will die if I have one for all I know I could be a hobo or I could not have a baby at all and I could not get a second chance....this is my life and I don't know if I am living it right. but, one day all of this (my life) will just end if you think the years flew by well imagine how short a human's life is. It will feel like tomorrow you die and when you are in the hospital it will feel like yesterday you thought of this. I may ruin my life in the future or I already have and now my life is ruined and I can't redo it or fix it." Now do you think I am dark journal? BTW I was talking about the death of age. I just wanted you to know. Yeah...I think about this every night and have nightmares and I now have a habbit of screaming or crying in my sleep. But, oh well.

 

Have A Nice Life!!

Violete



© 2012 JewelsIsabella


Author's Note

JewelsIsabella
I know this is a little dark but, this will happen. Sorry I think about this everynight I am kinda in a dark mood so if you are in a good mood I recommend you don't read this!!!
(P.S A lot of you were wondering if I am goth I am not I am perky and colorful just this character is. I AM NOT GOTH OR EMO!!)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

250 Views
Added on September 2, 2012
Last Updated on September 2, 2012
Tags: dark, grey, chapter, 7, happy, bright, sharon, violete, whatever, book


Author

JewelsIsabella
JewelsIsabella

South Beloit, IL



About
I love to write making a book right now! more..

Writing