Chapter 3:  Light Spirit Love

Chapter 3: Light Spirit Love

A Chapter by Taffy Lane Writer

Have I lied thus far? Can you conceive of something I have not been taught about fiction or learned by experience and trial and error? I can't wait to know what it is if you can! I mean something that is not so much Jabberwocky type stuff I can't understand it of course.

What of the light sent out at the incidence of the initial explosion? We know nothing travels faster than light for if anything were to travel faster than light those who reached such a speed would have to get there before they achieved light speed when they got back to the point of origin, which is a misnomer and does not add credibility to ones writing at all. It's a paradox that cannot exist and those of us living in the present know of it, for such an object would go into a past that never catches up with us that we might not have known it ever again. Besides such a thing would be hurled out toward God at such a speed it would reach the unknowable part of God and return to it's point of origin not only before it left but in total darkness without the abilities of God to create anything, forever stuck in a place where nothing else exists, but absolute darkness with nothing it could do about it. And anything traveling less than the speed of light would be something light could reveal remaining in this part of the fictional model we all know and can lie about and in fact cannot help but fictionalize to some extent. But what about that traveling at the speed of light?

If it has any mass it's mass increases according to Einstein's famous theory, to infinite mass. But what if it had no mass? It would be light. But if it was of a nature like thought or spirit, it could be accelerated to the speed of light and not have a problem with mass. And with very slight variations in its mass in the case it was spirit it could not help but created infinity mass and be crushed to energy and at that instant becoming light revealing nothing light did not reveal anyway.

Therefore that thought light and the spiritual Light are one like a door between the place of the One with the power to created the light revealing everything it shines upon the same as the spiritual Light reveals everything according to its meaning and the truth of its existence with a complete absence of anything that was thought in error. And that spirit can illumine anything in the light or any meaning to be gleaned from it to any spirit that asks being perfectly obedient to the One with the power using the spiritual Light to do it also, all three doing the same thing at the same time They do it.

Frank Li was amazed to realize these things about God and was afraid to criticize it in anyway fearing God in his fictional existence knowing anything he might say about God would be a lie even in the fictional context he exists in. Therefore in great angst he wanted to have God's Holy Spirit rest upon him that he might be a light in the darkest regions of fiction, the fiction genre itself. And in his spirit he knew it would be as he bowed in his gratefulness it was so.

And the outer darkness no man can see anything in that is part of what God created or even understand what is there that it might have been known by even the Angels was there. And the all consuming fire in the center of what God created was there standing as great and awesome as the Name of God itself. And that Light exists in the Spirit of God itself. And Frank was where he was in fiction with the Spirit resting upon him as if he was real. And Frank's writer understood it. And the readers understood it, well some of them. The others can ask God for real by simply speaking to Him or even thinking to him any questions they need answers to and the Spirit will illumine their mind if they believe He is real, for if they do not even believe in Him will they not think any illumination was the result of some normal human faculty they themselves always possessed or imagine they imagined it correctly and not realize God is not imaginary even in fiction. But when they do so they should not expect a fictional answer, but a truth they can understand the truth the fictional account points to. Even as the words written in this account point to the higher truths I desire to communicate in the only language I know fiction.

And my Frank was separated from the rest of the fiction written before by the venerated Holy Spirit that rests on him.

“Is there any character out there who is like me?” Frank Li asked the throng of fictional characters written in books, spoken in stories or even imagined in the brains of all those authors out there. “I am here to help you. There is no need to fear me. If you must fear then fear God only. You become like who you fear if you fear them long enough. Why perish by fearing the evil ones among you?

Be wise and abandon your foolish imaginings. Your characters will be easier sold to your readers to help them enjoy the stories you tell. And in the case of merely imagining things abandon your evil thoughts, for that is the way of those who drowned during the first time God nearly destroyed our world. Will you be saved if your imaginations becomes just as evil as those peoples' were? When you imagine do not believe you are free to imagine anything that comes into your mind, for when you imagine are you not both the author of your imaginings as well as the readers of the stories you tell yourself. Such things are silly at best and very dangerous at worst.

Why destroy your soul to entertain yourself? I know that most stories are boring at best, but is the life of your own soul, the essential basis of your sanity, and the goodness you have learned from God worth a few moments doing things that will destroy them. Fear God and God only when you imagine. Would a loving God advise you to go ahead and imagine anything you happen to desire? When you do such things you are like people who are drowning. They always try to push those who would save them down under the water, foolishly attempting to drown their only savior in a vain attempt to get higher than the water's surface in their panic.

Now that I have warned you, it is your fault if you harm yourself with anything you think or entertain. But there is no reason to panic. You can learn what to think from Them if you ask Them. If you injure your true self, how long will it take to heal yourself. At least ask Them to help you should you read anything that injures you. Watch your mind and keep it safe and useful, that is my advice, take it or leave it.

Be strong. Be healthy. In mind, body and soul. I love you. But love Them who will never let you down unless you choose to do things against yourself. How can They help you do that and even be good. Why be like Islamic extremists and blow your own minds up? I don't understand why anyone would do that. Be kind to us. Please don't do it.

If evil thoughts won't leave you alone or you can't stop them. Distract yourself. Do something to get your mind off of them. Learn guided imagery routines and relaxing techniques. Listen to relaxing music. Turning on music that distracts you is better than thinking such things if you can handle it without it making your thoughts even worse. Don't listen to that music any longer if it does that to you as it does some. Even watch a TV show.

But if nothing works, join a group therapy session. Do not be afraid of professional help. Would you rather be injured and injure others than face the stigma of having troubles with your mind? If you badly sprained your ankle would you avoid a doctor out of fear people would see you limp in and out of his office. There is no shame to getting help and help is available.

Take such things seriously. It is your brain telling your mind your spirit is in pain. Don't panic. Get help. Even the search for people who know how to help you is a good distraction and many times helps by itself. Why would you choose nightmares wherein you think you are drowning like a damned Islamic extremist being white boarded? You wouldn't.

And try to have a good day, don't just assume you deserve one. Why do you deserve one if you don't even try to have one? If you don't know how, ask Them or anyone else who does. Call a friend. Read a newspaper. Even being bored is better than thinking evil things. The point is I know it's hard to be you. It was for me and nobody seemed to care. I do. They do. Find the rest of us who do also. We are all there somewhere routing for you and hoping you will come to us. Find us. You can find anything you look for hard enough and for long enough. Never give up. You can survive. Others have. Including me.

Remember the first word in the Bible is not God, but “In...” People who won't include you in their lives are not from Them they are goddam apostates. They do not run an exclusive club for just pretending Christians. They are who I mean by apostates. You know They want to include you. Believe They exist. Believe They want to help you. There is nothing to join and you can do it in the privacy of your mind or even your imagination if you desire nobody know. Don't be an idiot like I was thinking I am. That is an evil, self-destructive thought.

Don't permit it in your thought life. Don't be like the Islamic terrorists who destroy their minds and become religious psychopaths or even read their fictional literature that destroyed their souls. They only call it a holy war to excuse their cowardly acts and the fact they enjoy doing it. Don't even allow people like that in your thought life. You were not like them. Go back the way you came. Oh, your poor precious mind! People like that only want to destroy it. I promise.

If you don't believe me, or Them who shared it with me. Then just go ahead blow yourself up. You were crazy to begin with. But you don't have to stay that way. Fight them. They are evil just like your thoughts. It isn't fun thinking about hurting yourself or others. I have been there! I came back to where it all started and rejected them. You can too. I swear by the only loving God in all this hell you see about you and They will help you. They really will. And you will live. Just like I did. You can be a survivor too. Then you can help others instead of killing them. It seems a no-brainer, but I've been there. You want to do it. I did. But don't do it. Survive! Don't murder others that are also just trying to survive this hell just like you are trying to do.



© 2015 Taffy Lane Writer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
Added on May 18, 2015
Last Updated on May 19, 2015


Author

Taffy Lane Writer
Taffy Lane Writer

Rural, MN



About
My trilogy "Sojourn" By John F Carver, me, is done with the draft. It is the book I always wanted to write and it took a lifetime to understand that God is real. I learned so much writing this and.. more..

Writing