Chapter 4:  The Highest Bidders

Chapter 4: The Highest Bidders

A Chapter by Taffy Lane Writer

“Where am I now?” Frank asked Them.

You are on a laptop in a word processing program, being prepared for publication on WritersCafe.com a Web site where your entire life has taken shape.

“But every crook and creep on the entire earth is on here,” Frank said, “I mean, it only makes sense if you think about it. If you were a con-artist where would you go? Tehran? No you would go on the Internet the first moment you had any kind of access at all. It isn't like the real world at all where they are pretty much outnumbered so badly by their victims they can't find them all and to top it off they have to confront people face to face right in front of the police and the entire society. They wouldn't do what they do if they had even as much courage as an Islamic terrorist. They're like cockroaches they don't dare be seen or even take the chance they will be seen. Why? Oh why, would you put me on here? What have I ever done to you?”

It is the only way to help people who are so trusting and ignorant they do not to recognize the truth of the situation. Every lowlife in the entire earth is hiding on here somewhere. Be careful. They are more crafty than you are. And besides there are cops on here too. Need I tell you about that?

“Cops are all over TV too. They are part of the most outrageous fiction ever written. They are almost always billed as the good guys when in reality there are few people who are cops that are even nice let alone the good guys. People hate cops. They've been begging for what's going on in America for example for generations. Now they're getting a little of it back. Am I suppose to cry about it? Who gives a damn about cops, You?”

There has to be order even on earth.

“They don't protect anyone, but their buddies on the force. And, sometimes they enforce the law of the country that hires them, countries that make it legal for the lowlifes that run that country to do what they do to innocent, truthful people with real character not just a paycheck. Even my writer has never known a cop he trusted. They are lowlifes that stick out like a sore thumb is all. They just want you to abide by any lowlife activity that is currently in charge of making the laws.

Politicians are all liars and evil lowlifes from the President to the Dog Catchers who are appointed by them lowlifes. They are nothing but professional lowlifes in America for example and I imagine they are in places like Iran too where they do anything the religious psychopaths that run that country want them to do. They are just low paid hired thugs in reality, pretending they are moral, decent people just trying to earn a living.

I have no more use for cops than I have for the Roman soldiers who actually nailed my author's Brother to the cross and they were just henchmen of the Devil. They'll do anything those who claim to have authority want them to do. They are not even as good as the evil b******s that tell them what to do anywhere on earth. Most of them have a conscious and therefore they know what I am saying is true. You can't be a cop and have a conscience, for if you do you are technically bothered by what you do and in a sense steal your paycheck from your bosses. They know what they are doing is wrong the same as the evil people in authority on this planet. Hell is a damned poor place to be a damned cop, but I couldn't wish it on a more deserving bunch of thugs and even killers.

They are as smart as anyone over four years old. They know which side of the bread has butter on it. The evil b******s run America for example and pay them and every lowlife they actually represent after the election jokes are all told, for nobody takes them serious who has a brain anymore. It sure ain't people on Welfare. They don't give a cent. The rich b******s here make sure of that! So who do you think they are going to protect? The poor? The Natives? The Blacks? The Hispanics? The Orientals? The delusional Islamic population? Get real! One thing even the hippies never changed ain't ever going to change. And that's cops. In reality a stinking cop still smells.

Thank God for TV, huh? Somebody has to ram the lies down our throats they really are the good guys. They must have money for sell out authors to write that far out fiction. But PR is just that, PR. When the shooting starts just remember who started it. All the PR in the world can't turn a goddam snake into a puppy dog. Not really.”

Do you really hate them that much?

“I hate Satan and all those who work for him even if they are deluded enough to think they are being useful, decent souls by doing it,” he said, “Their consciences convict them. That's why they get so angry when you tell them the truth about them and what they do for a living.”

They will be angry at you. Do you want that?

“I'd rather have them prove my point than have them bleeding heart shameful authors on TV getting away with all their lies even. Do you know how much of a bully they will become if they think people approve of them. That's happened before. Trust me. It didn't work out so well, I was profiled long before anyone had a word for what them b*****d do naturally. Marches won't stop them. Marchers don't pay their paychecks. Thugs work for cooks not decent people,” he said, “If You weren't fictionally one Them, You would know it too.

I once told them that face to face. Do they think I've changed my mind because they represent a new oligarchy that replaced the old oligarchy? Are they that insane? Really? They nailed Jesus to the cross not the Jews. The Jews couldn't have accomplished it without Roman thugs and not a note has been changed in that sonata. Even my writer's Brother couldn't change that. When He comes back He will have to come back with enough power to force them to work for Him. Mark my bet.”

What makes you think I can't forgive that too.

“I hope you do. If anyone ever needed it, they do. But even bartenders are encouraged to change jobs when they convert to the apostates even,” he said, “But can even He save the equivalent of a demon or even a devil? Forgive me, but I don't think it will take with very many of them. They love doing what they do more than anything but their paychecks. I don't care how they pretend it isn't that way. If they can do that, they have to make some of the best pretenders among the apostate churches. People don't forget what they do. Ever.” Frank Li insisted.



© 2015 Taffy Lane Writer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
Added on May 18, 2015
Last Updated on May 19, 2015


Author

Taffy Lane Writer
Taffy Lane Writer

Rural, MN



About
My trilogy "Sojourn" By John F Carver, me, is done with the draft. It is the book I always wanted to write and it took a lifetime to understand that God is real. I learned so much writing this and.. more..

Writing