Inside or outside?

Inside or outside?

A Chapter by J camp
"

Exploring the other side of what may be consciousness

"
This is when we start getting into a philosophical almost pseudo scientific approach to this question.

Hold on to your hats this ride is about to go a million miles into space.

It can be said that the self is defined by experiences and memories created and added up to the current never ending NOW. If its always now then did those experiences really happen?

Maybe in its complexity you are constantly replicating endless versions of yourself based on what you've just experienced or are experiencing  more rather what you thought you have experienced. 

Seeing is believing or is it really the other way around? 

What you have is information being presented based on a created image of the last experience you had and our consciousness CHOOSING the experience it wants to have currently.
I'm not sure we do this fully. I believe we have some choice but ultimately its our subconscious that directs us into the experience necessary for you to have. I also believe your subconscious is the Architect and your conscious senses experience the creation. Subconscious being God and the conscious being god,lowercase.

It's important I emphasize the lowercase g and you'll see why in the next section.


© 2017 J camp


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on January 31, 2017
Last Updated on January 31, 2017
Tags: philosophy, science, life


Author

J camp
J camp

Columbus, OH



About
Hi, I'm Julian. I used to write as a kid pretty often. Not as often as I would have liked. In school I was always the kid the teachers would commend on my poetry and short stories and I took pride in.. more..

Writing
Inhale Inhale

A Poem by J camp


Synopsis Synopsis

A Chapter by J camp