True Christianity

True Christianity

A Chapter by J camp
"

This goes along with some of what was said in my last chapter and furthers my ideas by implementing well known Christian theology into this text in order to shed light on some topics.

"
 Id like to reiterate the last section of the previous chapter.
How I showed that God was with a capital and god was with a lowercase g.
This is Kind of like the father and the son. the holy spirit would be the energy that drives the self or that's what I am gathering.
This is just one example. 
Western Religions wont necessarily tell you these truths based on the fact they've become more of a social moral conduct type control on society opposed to helping people find the "Truth" Or enlightenment/peace their life so desperately need.
This is one of the reasons I am writing this to you today in hopes you can decide for yourself the true nature of reality and extinguish some false beliefs the church has helped implement. 
Now if you will let me I will continue with a few quotes from Christian doctrines and maybe we will use some more in this read.
Now from the bible.  Psalm 82:6 just so you could check and make sure for yourself. I've included in this where you can find these passages. 
"They do not know nor do they understand; They walk about in darkness; All the foundations of the earth are shaken. I said, "You are gods, And all of you are sons of the Most High. "Nevertheless you will die like men And fall like any one of the princes."
You can see blatantly the hypocrisy in Christianity as a whole with just that verse because Christians worship Jesus Christ  as God himself. Yet.
He never says he was God or he even a god  however quite clearly as you will see Jesus was a god however he himself  never put that capital G to his name.
 What does he say? Read it again.
They also teach Jesus was the only son of God.
Well we just clearly saw when he himself said right there in that passage. All are sons of God. It was not I am or some of you are. It was and again,"All of you are sons of the most high."
The most high.
The super consciousness collective subconscious that is a beacon for all creation
We answers to this force willingly or unwillingly as its children to their parent.
Now for those of you well versed in this text.
let me just add before you quote the king James or new american bible on the first couple passages of St.John let me make something clear.
 The translation from the original Greek and Hebrew scriptures have not only been misinterpreted on numerous occasions but changed for political,social and financial gains.
Here is the exact misinterpreted translation so I can further this point and Ill get to the correction after.
" in the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning.
"and the word was God."
 Jesus Christ was said to be the word of God a perfect embodiment of love and divine nature.
 This portion of scripture above however is a farce in partial  and here is why.
The original says was a god.
 Lowercase g. 
Just like Jesus says You are all gods. 
    The church tries to hide this fact because it might get us to change and question our own ideas about reality and maybe stop slaving to the machine made conventional fear based control and  realize we have had the true power in us all along. 
 You can find that translation I spoke of in other bibles such as the Greek and new world translation  but not this one because they want you to worship an image of God rather than God Himself.
God is inside you that is why we  are not suppose to idolize! 
God is not an external entity to be seen with your eyes.
Neither is Jesus himself for it is when he comes people will say look here and there but there he will not be for when you accept Jesus he lives inside of you. What I mean by that is the embodiment of divinity.
If you don't believe this to be true then I say to you truly how can the word be with god and be god at the same time? That would imply that God is not whole? Is God separate from himself? I think not. 
 This is a serious sin by the way. Idolatry..


© 2017 J camp


Author's Note

J camp
Thank you for reading this far I really put a lot of effort into this.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
Added on January 31, 2017
Last Updated on January 31, 2017
Tags: Christianity, philosophy, life


Author

J camp
J camp

Columbus, OH



About
Hi, I'm Julian. I used to write as a kid pretty often. Not as often as I would have liked. In school I was always the kid the teachers would commend on my poetry and short stories and I took pride in.. more..

Writing
Inhale Inhale

A Poem by J camp


Synopsis Synopsis

A Chapter by J camp