A further look inside

A further look inside

A Chapter by J camp
"

Continuation of the previous chapter,includes some of the Christian debate along with more on the nature of self.

"
I just would like people to think about this, stir it around for awhile in your head and mull it over.
I would like to say if  you are a Christian there is nothing wrong with it if you follow Jesus's teachings and nothing else; 
I say this  because if you say you follow the whole bible you are not following Jesus as Jesus taught love and some of his teachings actually contradict the collective whole of bible learning.
A book inspired by the God concept but not written by God himself. 
Just remember men wrote that. God didn't come down with a pen to tell you how things were it was interpretations of what they believed God wanted.
 So how can you follow what the Church and Bible teach at the same time follow Jesus?
You can't.
I will also say in passing the greatest commandment Jesus had ever given in my opinion.
 
Oh this is a good one!
John 13:34 
" A new commandment I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so also you must love one another." If you truly followed this commandment the others would be completely redundant because you would already be living righteously.
  This commandment doesn't say
 "But do not love the one who does so and so" 
Or 
 only love your family and friends. 
That would be wrong, he taught unconditional love. Unconditional. 
 Love one another when you give love you are love and  when you are love you can truly honor God,selflessly and begin to understand your true nature.
Consciousness is rendering it after its been given so we can observe it and analyze it accordingly to what we believe it to be. 
Why not make love? 


© 2017 J camp


Author's Note

J camp
I enjoyed writing this section, I hope you enjoy it as well.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
Added on January 31, 2017
Last Updated on January 31, 2017
Tags: christian, self, philosophical


Author

J camp
J camp

Columbus, OH



About
Hi, I'm Julian. I used to write as a kid pretty often. Not as often as I would have liked. In school I was always the kid the teachers would commend on my poetry and short stories and I took pride in.. more..

Writing
Inhale Inhale

A Poem by J camp


Synopsis Synopsis

A Chapter by J camp