Chapter four: Charlie

Chapter four: Charlie

A Chapter by JulieNorell
"

Charlie has an intuitive dream, this is not uncommon.

"

Charlie

In my dream I was swimming in a tub of lavender and vanilla. I went under the water smiling, delighted to have my favorite sweet smells to soak away in. When I came back to the surface , I wasn’t in a tub anymore, instead of a large garden tub, I was in a pool, and what had once been a ceiling painted blue with clouds was now a brilliant sunset. I stood and noticed that I was wearing a beautiful beaded bathing suit that was just two bands across my breasts and waist. Feeling exposed I sat on the ledge of the pool and wrapped the beach towel, that had been lying on a rack at the edge of the pool, around my nearly naked body.  I turned to watch the sunset, and began to wonder how I’d gotten here but I was distracted by the brilliance of the colors my subconscious created.

                “Beautiful, isn’t it?” said a deep seductive voice just over my right shoulder. I jumped, squealed and wound up in the pool again gasping and dropping the, now drenched towel, I turned to see the person who scared me, but he wasn’t there anymore. Then a hand gently touched my shoulder blade, I whirled, only to be encased in his arms.

                “I apologize; I didn’t mean to startle you.” He said in a voice that was supposed to be comforting, and it was, until I realized I was letting a stranger hold me while I was barley even clothed. I stepped back from his arms and held my hands in a defensive pose, though it would hardly do me any good since I was waist deep in water, water was hardly a good place for fighting off weirdo’s.

                “Who are you?” I said, looking at his face for the first time. His eyes seemed to kill my instinct to defend myself and my hands dropped to my sides. Those blue eyes, the color of the ocean in a full moon, green flecks swim restlessly in the blue. Those are eyes I know.

                “Angel? What do you mean? You know who I am.” He said, his face becoming puzzled and confused. I did know him, but I’d never met him before. Confused but satisfied, after all it’s just a dream; I let him pull me back to his arms. Where our skin touched felt tingly and electrified. I looked up to find him looking down at me. He gently pulled my face to his. When or lips touched I knew everything about him. I pulled back gasping from the flash of images flashing across my vision. I looked up.

                “You’ve been looking for me?” He looked back studying my face, brushing my wet hair behind my ear.

                “Yes, and now I’ve found you, and you are mine.” He said. Grabbing my chin once more, he pulled my lips to his.

                “My angel, my queen.” He murmured. Then we were falling, still holding on to him. I expected to go under water but when I opened my eyes we were floating, just above the water, I reached my fingers out and barley rushed the top of the water causing it to ripple. Closing my eyes again, to distracted by his lips on mine, I held him. And I knew I was his and he was mine. His lips parted mine and I tasted his sweet breath again the smell of lavender and vanilla. His lips moved to my neck. I twirled my fingers in his hair.

                “I’ve finally found you-“his voice was cut off by a pleading voice.

                “Where are you Charlie?” And everything was black.



© 2011 JulieNorell


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great chapter!! The dream was very dreamlike. (:

Posted 13 Years Ago


Very interesting! Great chapter, imagery in this was great!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on January 11, 2011
Last Updated on January 11, 2011