Chapter three: Payton

Chapter three: Payton

A Chapter by JulieNorell
"

Paytons point of view :P REVIEW!

"

Payton

I ran out of Carl Deans Dinner and screamed her name. I searched franticly in the New York crowd.

                “She can’t be gone, this can’t be happening” I said to myself, trying desperately to wake up from this nightmare. That guy who had taken her, he was strong and young about the same age as Charlie.

                “I have to tell someone.” I said and ran towards the pay phone on the corner, I dialed the police, who kept asking stupid questions, then I called her aunt, Aunt Monique was strong and independent, but still sweet and kind like Charlie. She seemed worried but she didn’t cry she wasn’t the type to break down until all hope was lost. The police cleared the Dinner and once again asked the same stupid questions.

                “Did Charlie have any enemies, anyone who would want to harm her?” she said, looking at her note pad.

                “I already told you! No…Anyone who knows Charlie loves her.” I said exasperated.

                “Okay, can you please describe the man you saw pointing the gun at her?” the officer said in mono tone.

“He was tall, about 6’2”, short sandy brown hair, blue yes, really white teeth, he had a scare on the left side of his forehead and he was wearing all black.” I said stumbling over some words

                “Okay, we will have a sketch artist draw his picture.” She said walking away.

I couldn’t move anymore, my knees gave out and I ended up sitting on the side walk with my head in my hands

"Where are you Charlie” I whispered.

 



© 2011 JulieNorell


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Please keep me posted! iv'e got to know what happens next!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Interestinggg! Excitiinggg!

Posted 13 Years Ago


I agree it is a bit rushed, but I like the story so fare. Can't wait to read more

Posted 13 Years Ago


Oh no Julienorell.
This seems rushed. Not the scene, the scene is supposed to be rushed and I understand the symbolism behind the short stroke brush. BUT the cop conversation and Leyton's anger I wanna hear it. Don't cut it. make it longer. People will read it.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

214 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 8, 2011
Last Updated on January 8, 2011



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..