Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Justme0786
"

Thanks for checking this out! Here is the prologue; happy reading!

"
  • Love.

  • Four letters.

  • One meaning,

  • One word,

  • Changed my life…

  • I had always known it as a disease, a murderer, a pathway to a life of delirium. They�"the reconcilement described in acute detail; the illusions, the intoxication, the restlessness. The pain and hurt it brings. I believed it all…Love disgusted me. I nurtured a distaste from the just the thought of such repulsive disease penetrating through my blood, and pervading my mind…

  • It was before I was infected. No. Not infected. Before I was blessed with this emotion, this hope, and the answer. It brought life to me, and it strengthened my faith. It mended my deepest wounds that were unseen even to me. Love is invisible to the eye, but is perfectly clear to the heart. It’s a calling of hope, and love was my fate. Love is the purpose. It defies any reason. It isn’t just an emotion. It’s an experience, and a never ending journey. Love is the only thing worth living and dying for. It really isn’t the disease. It’s the cure.

  • I was blinded, and hidden from life. Now I think about, I realize that they imprisoned us. They still do. The reconcilement try to leave us under the dark to prevent us from a broken heart, and a shattered soul. What they don’t realize, is that every day, we die a little just waiting for love….and we don’t even know it. Now I know that I would rather die, than give up love…

  • I close my eyes, and remember those days where my own heart never tormented me. Where my life was set to boundaries. Where there was a limit to everything…..the beginning…



© 2016 Justme0786


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

Justme0786
Hey Lovelies! I hope you all enjoyed. Let me know what you think of it so far. What is your initial thought? Send me a review to let me know!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great writing! However, it gets a little tedious to read at the end, and I don't fully comprehend the second to last paragraph (I am pretty young though, so maybe its just me being uncultured haha).

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

55 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 17, 2016
Last Updated on July 17, 2016


Author

Justme0786
Justme0786

ON, Thornhill, Canada



About
I am an avid reader and writer with a simple life. I write because the words flow through my blood. Its as simple as that. Writing is not just words on a paper....true writers bring the words to life... more..

Writing