My Lesson

My Lesson

A Chapter by Kayla Marie

Oh-No! The principal promised me she wouldn't call him! I saw the look in his eyes and knew something bad was going to happen. I tried my best to pretend I didn't know what he was talking about, but my acting isn't all that good."Oh..She did? What was it about?" He stood up and walked towards me and began to holler "You know exactly what I am talking about!" I stepped back and replied with "No I don't what did she say?" He walked forward much faster and slapped me in the face. "Stop playing dumb with me! I know you told them I beat you!" Tears filled my eyes. "I.. I'm Sorry.."  He hit me again but hard enough that I hit the ground. "DO YOU REALLY THINK SORRY IS GOING TO FIX ANY OF THIS?!" I remained silent. He told me it was time for my chores. He brought me to the bathroom and told me to stand there and wait. He came back with a bucket full of some liquid stuff and a wash cloth. He set it in the room and told me I have 30 minutes to clean the whole bathroom with the wash cloth. I looked up at him and ask what the bucket was for and he said "You will see" with a smirk on his face. He shut the door behind him and I saw him shove something under the cracks of the door, I think it was a towel. I shrugged and picked up the wash cloth. It was already wet I started cleaning the bathroom sink and started to think, thats it just two hits? I knew there was something else coming but I had no idea when or what it was going to be. As I continued to clean I started to scrub the floor, For some reason it was getting harder and harder to breathe. I thought I was just working to hard so I began to slow down. The air began to have a strong smell to it and it was burning the inside of my nose. My hand started to get dry as I was cleaning, a drop of blood hit the floor and I got up and noticed my nose was bleeding. My throat felt as though it was on fire and raw, I got up and ran for toilet paper, It was gone! No other wash clothes or anything! I started gasping for air I could not breath I had no idea why. I then remembered the bucket full of strange liquid, and my father saying you will see. I ran for the window above the toilet, I tried to open it but it was nailed shut. I fell to the floor and grabbed the wash cloth and put it to my mouth and nose so I could breath in the water. I took a deep breath in and it was not water! It was that strange liquid in the bucket. I fell over and felt everything starting to fade away. I pulled myself towards the locked bathroom door with all of my strength. I began to scratch the door hoping my father would give in and let me out. My finger tips were bleeding and two of them had splinters, but that wasn't going to stop me. There was blood everywhere from my nose. I was crying my eyes out, and was sure I was going to die. I blacked out. I remember the sight of my father dragging me out of the bathroom and then everything went blank again. When I awoke I was in the living room on the floor, covered in my own blood. My hand were ripped up and dry, my throat and nose were raw and burned. I knew for a fact that my father only saved me so he could continue to torture me. When he came back to the living room he asked me what I thought of my new lesson, and told me he read it from a book.


© 2012 Kayla Marie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow...I don't think I found any errors...have u edited already?

Posted 11 Years Ago


Kayla Marie

11 Years Ago

no not yet I just wrote this today then I did my homework xD
Brookypoo

11 Years Ago

oh well for just writen I don't see any errors excellent proves the true writer u r

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
1 Review
Added on November 13, 2012
Last Updated on November 13, 2012


Author

Kayla Marie
Kayla Marie

Canaan, ME



About
I was born june 9th 1999, Playing guitar and drawing is my life more..

Writing
Love <3 Love <3

A Poem by Kayla Marie