This is who i am

This is who i am

A Poem by Kelso
"

just a poem that i wrote about a hard time in my life

"
when the sun falls, and the moon climbs into the sky
the stars come out, but thats not what is noticed tonight
evryone gathers round, cant believe she is even gonna try
this guy, twice her size, there is no way she can win this fight

anticipation well's, she stands there in front of him, one hit and she's out
she doesnt care she wont back down, wont walk away
this is the last thing she can do, the last path the last rout
he has crossed the lines one to may times, this time he will pay

one person walks out of the crowd and stands at her side
he looks at the enemy, his eyes shine as though made of pearl
what is he expecting her to do? run away and hide?
eight words escape his lips " a real man would never hit a girl"

© 2010 Kelso


Author's Note

Kelso
review, ignore spelling mistakes, but let me kno what u think k?

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

i really enjoyed this one it would be nice to be standing up for ur self and have someone stand next to u ready to help

Posted 14 Years Ago


Decent, it's refreshing to see someone with spoken word talent on here..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I liked it.

Posted 14 Years Ago


a few things i like about this poem
1. the girl is not afraid to stand up for herself
2. i like how one person stands up for her, that is a real man.



Posted 14 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Joe
THis is a very good poem. good description and rhythm. Great job! Keep it up!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

450 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 24, 2010
Last Updated on March 23, 2010
Tags: poem, sad, fight, love, this, is, my, life

Author

Kelso
Kelso

About
im an 18 year old girl who is very interested in writing more..

Writing
your the one your the one

A Poem by Kelso


my life my life

A Poem by Kelso



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..