Khaled Hishma Quotes: For an Angle

Khaled Hishma Quotes: For an Angle

A Chapter by Khaled Hishma
"

Quotes for an angle

"

*I hope you feel better today and get over your sadness and worries, because it does not look good on you…Hope your day is as wonderful as you.

*The smile which settles on your face that spread over to others, is one of your features, so do not let it go from your face, in order that others around you stay joyful.

*I am certain that you can provide life with so much of your spirit, and enrich life with much of your special talent.

*In the roads that lead to destiny, you can manage to light up a candle and hold it in your hands to emit your aurora to the whole of destiny.

*Stand in front of the mirror, smile, and then look and see how you glow when you smile. Then, look again, but do not smile and see how wonderful you are even when you do not smile. Now look sad, what you see? What you see is someone other than you.

*When life gives you a new chances and opportunities, grab it and utilize it for your new beginning, and create a different destiny, for life is not always generous with us.

*You do have an articulated mind, a sophisticated personality, and an inspiring vision. So, use them to fashion a new path for yourself, and seek an advanced knowledge for your intellect.

*Hope your day starts with warmth and joy, wrapped with sweetness and colors, and painted with flowers and roses.

*If the world becomes unhappy, and needs something to cure it, I will tell the world to post a picture of your face with a smile, so that it will be happy again.

*I never thought that a smile on an angle face has so much power on a man’s mind, but, I did not know either that angles smile till I saw you.

*There is nothing that matches your smile, or anything that can be compared to the delight in your face. You are an amazing world that is matchless.

                        Khaled Hishma



© 2013 Khaled Hishma


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

188 Views
Added on January 23, 2013
Last Updated on January 23, 2013
Tags: quotes


Author

Khaled Hishma
Khaled Hishma

Amman, Jordan



About
www.twitter.com@khaledhishma www.myspace.com/khaledhishma www.tagged.com/khaledh http://jo.linkedin.com/in/khaledhishma Twitter Widgets - Twitter Backgrounds .. more..

Writing