The Motivational Woman

The Motivational Woman

A Chapter by Khaled Hishma
"

Quotes about a special inspirational woman

"

*No matter how many women you meet in your life,yet every woman is a world of her own.
*If you think women are all the same,you have not learn anything in life.
*I have known so many women in my life, and from each I have learned to appreciate women more.
*There are the good,the bad,and the ugly of women,however,they will enrich your mind with unmatched learning experience.
*It is beyond my comprehension how men look down on women,when just one woman's mind can teach all men the meaning of life.
*Learn from each woman that appear in your path,for each woman is a life experience that will not be repeated.
*It is regrettable that men do not value the serenity they possess just by walking with a woman hand in hand and side by side.
*Be thankful of a woman when she puts her head on your shoulder,spreading into you tranquility,and providing you from her compassion.

*I thought about you today,then I thought why am I thinking about you? Then, it hits me, there must be something special about you that make people think of you.
*God in His wisdom puts two souls in each other path in order to get acquainted, and it is up to both after that to decide how to plan their lives.
*The stimulation you bring to my mind need to be recognized with simple words:Thank you for being my motivational woman.

*You know how it is when your mind is preoccupied with something and you cannot stop thinking about?This is how my mind is now,preoccupied with you,which gives me inspiration.
*Honestly,I have no idea why I am writing about you!Is it maybe that serenity on your face?Or that tranquility glowing in your black eyes?No matter what,glad you are you.
*It is amazing how a woman eloquent words and writings can penetrate your mind and heart,and embellish your mind with culture and knowledge.
*You will never be able to value that feeling you get when you encounter the enriched mind of a woman,teaching you the secrets of life that God embodied in her.
*A woman's passionate heart is an Elysium of mercy and her sophisticated mind is an elixir of originality.

*You are a good omen, a gaiety cheering my inner self, a herald molding my identity, and a glad tidings of my coming propitious signs.
*When I write I think of you, and I wonder how it would be if you did not cross my path.
*I have learned that unless I have a woman's precious mind stimulating my intellectual mind, I would have learned nothing.
*In the days to come, when life takes us to different courses, I will always remember and value the special motivational woman.
*We tend always to blame life for our misfortunes, but we never appreciate life for such misfortunes, for we learn from those misfortunes how to survive life itself.



© 2012 Khaled Hishma


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

223 Views
Added on June 9, 2012
Last Updated on June 16, 2012
Tags: quotes, women


Author

Khaled Hishma
Khaled Hishma

Amman, Jordan



About
www.twitter.com@khaledhishma www.myspace.com/khaledhishma www.tagged.com/khaledh http://jo.linkedin.com/in/khaledhishma Twitter Widgets - Twitter Backgrounds .. more..

Writing