A letter to Women

A letter to Women

A Chapter by Khaled Hishma

Earthly Woman…They talk about honor, when they have no honor. How can they be honorable for killing you, when God created you, to protect human species, to safeguard humanity, and to guarantee our existence?.
You were created equal, from the same soul and spirit. We have been shown the path of good and evil, and that both men and women will commit sins. But, it was man who committed the first sin.Then those men who came after, blamed you for it, because of their ignorance and insanity.
Earthly Woman...Oh how much you suffered because of most men stupidity.They have robbed you of your humanity. Accused you of short sightness. Insulted your mind and intelligence. Oppressed your dignity and respect. Hated you for being unique and special.
Those men who are burying you alive, are the enemies of your creator.Those men who murder you are the lowest of the Earth, the committers of the greatest sins.


© 2012 Khaled Hishma


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

306 Views
Added on July 3, 2012
Last Updated on July 3, 2012


Author

Khaled Hishma
Khaled Hishma

Amman, Jordan



About
www.twitter.com@khaledhishma www.myspace.com/khaledhishma www.tagged.com/khaledh http://jo.linkedin.com/in/khaledhishma Twitter Widgets - Twitter Backgrounds .. more..

Writing