Chapter Two: A New Friend?

Chapter Two: A New Friend?

A Chapter by Ki-chan
"

No spoilers~

"
Exactly two days after the children's arrival at the dorms, it was Monday. Yuki and Yuma had spent the hour preparing for their first day at 'SB Academy,' whatever that stood for... The uniform for the girls was a knee-length black skirt, white button-up shirt, and a necktie that identified your year. Yuma wore a black bow, symbolizing that she was in her first year of high school. The male uniform was a pair of black slacks, and likewise to the girls, a white button-up shirt. Yuki wore a short tie, showing that he was still in his middle school year, seventh grade, to be exact.

Yuki and Yuma said a silent 'Goodbye' and departed. Yuma's first class had been Environmental Earth Science, as said on her schedule, but she was having trouble finding the said class. She rushed around the corner, and was surprised when she was knocked down by a strong force. Yuma quickly sat up and blurted sorry, although she found that no one was there. Dumbfounded, she stood up and dusted whatever imaginary parasites there were off of her. She continued her search of the classroom, but what had happened stuck to the back of her mind like glue...

Yuki found his way to his class without a problem. He found that the people in his class weren't at all what he had been expecting. They were not proper, they did not speak formally, respect the teacher, and definitely not himself. The loud chatter of his classmates gossip irritated him, as much as he liked to talk himself. But, alas, he was in no mood to talk about anything; not to anyone.

A group of giggly girls walked up to him, whispering to each other and laughing. "What's your name? Are you new?" A girl with long blonde hair said. Sure she was pretty, but it didn't phase him. He bluntly replied, "Have you seen me around before? Of course I am new. Why would you want to know my name? If you don't have any business with me, I would advise that you leave me alone." With a scowl, the girl turned on her heel and walked back to her original corner, along with her little group of followers.

Yuki heard a low whistle behind him. He turned around to see a boy with brown hair grinning at him. "Looks like you pissed off the succubi. Nasty little prisses they are." He batted his eyes mockingly and said in a high-pitched voice, "What's your name? Are you new?" Yuki just stared at him blankly. He blinked. Yuki smirked. He knew the two would get along just fine. Then something hit him.

"You said succubi? Aren't those demons who feed off of the lust of men?" Yuki looked confused. The boy looked nervous for a second, and then with a slight hesitation he said, "Yeah, that's right. They got the nickname because they are always flirting with different boys. By the way, my name is Victor." He stuck a hand out to Yuki, his brown eyes gleaming. Yuki took his hand and shook it.

"Yuki. Pleasure to meet you."


© 2013 Ki-chan


Author's Note

Ki-chan
Please, help correct any mistakes found. Thanks.

~Ki-chan

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

The anime classic of running into a boy in the hall!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 19, 2013
Last Updated on April 19, 2013


Author

Ki-chan
Ki-chan

Toms River, NJ



About
I am Kiku, well at least, that is my pen name. Call me Ki-chan. I am fourteen years of age. I've had a tough life so far, and because of my social anxiety disorder, I am learning how to cope with othe.. more..

Writing
Foolish Foolish

A Poem by Ki-chan