Chapter 3-Heartbeat

Chapter 3-Heartbeat

A Chapter by Kingnerduli
"

The females go on an independent adventure.

"
"Clear the cage! She's having a heart attack!"
A rush from the cage, leaving just Doctor Cloud and the panicking cat-fox hybrid. She's crying from intense pain. "Please calm down, ma'am. Breathe, breathe." She slowly breathes in and out, her face red from exhaustion and pain. Her tears soak into her fur. Her breathing slows to a normal pace. "Just relax. We'll move soon. You need to tell us if you're feeling sick or in pain, ok?" The fox nods. Cloud smiles and puts out a hand to her. She grabs her hand and stands up, her legs feeling numb. She leans into Cloud, feeling uneasy. The cat-fox is short in stature, but her face and body are matured. Her blonde hair covers her crying, red face. She's dressed in a wrinkled, blue tank top with a yellow lightning bolt decal and short blue jeans. She replies with a small, shy voice, "Th-thanks. I'm Teli. You must be Doctor Echo Cloud?" Her red face turns to a lighter blush, possibly embarrassed, possibly slightly romantically excited. It was hard to tell in the moment of crisis. Echo nods, realizing the blush.
"Hey, we shouldn't let you walk alone. I'll carry you and take care of you." Cloud picks her up and carries her bridal style. Teli's blush deepens and she hides her face with her blonde hair. "Let's go." Cloud looks around. "But, where do we go? Anyone have a compass?" A shy voice calls out, "Hey, I do." An adorable, sparkling, purple-ish pink rabbit, short to the rest is standing there, warming herself in her jacket. She holds out a bronze compass to Cloud. "The guys are north. We should group with them and move north from there to the airfield and fly back to the village."
Then, they were off.
**********
"It really is coming together just fine. Wouldn't you say so, Mikey?"
"Bite me."
The figure laughs. "Oh you. Haven't you learned? You are inferior. Period." He turns to his dystopian utopia: the pit turned to a silver, glistening skyscraper, traveling farther than the clouds to a distance beyond the comprehension of the vision of any person's eyes. Clouds hug the skyscraper gently and sun blinds the windows. "Beautiful, ain't it, Mike?"
Mikey growls in response, "I'll rip your head off an--" the crackle of the electricity whip slaps across his fur, burning it. He howls out in pain. "Get back to work. Security doesn't do construction work. Now build, slave!" Another crackle commences.


© 2016 Kingnerduli


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
Added on August 25, 2016
Last Updated on November 14, 2016


Author

Kingnerduli
Kingnerduli

PA



About
There isn't much: Gamer Builder Furry Artist Author Student A combination of above more..

Writing
Credits Credits

A Chapter by Kingnerduli