Chapter 2 (R. Cullen)

Chapter 2 (R. Cullen)

A Chapter by Klpindc12
"

Chapter 2 of my fan fiction.

"

“Jake!” I yelled walking back into the cottage. He was pouring a glass of cream soda in the kitchen. “You wouldn't lie to me would you?” I asked. “No. Why do you ask.” he looked so innocent I might have believed him if I didn't already know the answer. “So you fell in love with me recently.” I responded giving him another chance. “Yea.” he looked at me. “Either your a really good actor or Claires lying to me.” I said putting my hands on my hips. He looked at me but didn't say a word. “You imprinted on me, you didn't fall in love with me recently.” I edged closer to him. He just stood there not defending himself, not explaining anything. “Do you have something to say?” I asked. “Renesmee I was going to tell you when the timing was right. I did fall in love with you recently...I didn't lie.” he tilted my chin up forcing me to look at him. “Claire shouldn't have been the one to tell me though. You should have told me when I asked how long you liked me.” I said. He kissed my forehead and whispered “I know.” into my hair. “So where would you like to go?” he asked. “Well the reservation sounds nice.” I replied. 

 

*************

 

We pulled up to La Push beach and Claire was with Embry who had imprinted on her. “Hey.” Claire greeted me. “Happy birthday Nessie.” Embry said reluctantly letting Claire walk over to me. She grabbed my arm and dragged me a few paces away from Jake and Embry. “What happened, did you talk to him?” Claire asked anxiously. “Yea he agreed he should have told me. I can't believe were a couple.” I replied looking back at him. Now that I knew he was mine I didn't want to leave him. “Alright we'll go back so you can hang on your boyfriend.” Claire joked. I walked over to Jake and let him put his arm around my waist. I felt so safe and comfortable with him next to me. I leaned my head against his chest and stared at the waves crashing on the shore. It was unusually sunny in La Push today. “Let's go talk somehwhere.” Jake whispered. I nodded and we started heading toward a peice of driftwood. I sat down next to him and he placed his hand in mine. "I am so glad I don't have to hold back on this." he said lifting our hands slightly.  "Me to." I sighed. It was going to be a good day I thought. Today was my fourth birthday, but thankfully I was physically and mentally 17. I was glad I didn't have to wait 17 years for this moment. I stared off into the distance thinking about all the girls who had to wait for thier prince charming, or had been cheated on and how I wouldn't be one of them. I wished I could pause time so it was just me and Jake on this peice of driftwood forever.

 

Should I write a chapter 3?

 



© 2010 Klpindc12


Author's Note

Klpindc12
Pleasae ignore grammar/spelling problem. Please write a review and if I should continue writing. :) Criticism welcome

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

376 Views
Added on July 3, 2010
Last Updated on July 4, 2010
Tags: Cullen, Love, Romance, Fan Fiction, Twilight, Bella, Renesmee, Cullens