Crimson Cherry Blessom

Crimson Cherry Blessom

A Story by Koda Shinsei
"

Koda has a flash back of his past seeing his old town and olds friends.

"

 

                There stood on top of a shatter building on the little tip of the pole which stood upon the remains of the shattered building stood a man on top of that pole a light brown desert cloak covering half his face and most of his body there he stood his crimson eyes staring into the empty wasteland that used to be one of the most renown trading cities in the world now this is were we rewind the clock. When he was young he laughed, when he was young he cried but now all that people remember him by now a days is the torment that was brought upon that man and the torture that engulfed that one mans entire world in one gulp. No one can imagine his pain and no one can say how they felt the same way one point in there life. They awe in the view of how this man survived, how this man is still living from all this pain but no, this man isn’t truly living this man is dead inside, he is known as the walking dead for no matter who faces him he always survives but also for with in himself he is truly dead and no one can save him from his tomb of a body. That numbness you feel when you’re around him the feeling of despair you can feel his pain his hate his sorrow, then you only feel numbness. Now this is were our story begins of how this man can survive but also how this man became what he is today, I shall shine the truth on this small story of a man that was once a child.
                Running through the streets were people with bags on there shoulders and children next to them holding stuff dolls and some would be caring a stuff animal or two since those were the only thing travelers could carry other then there personal matters. This was the town for which others traded and became rich if there items were valuable enough and there in that very town lied peacefulness. Kids ran through the streets to meet the new travelers and make new friends with the other children that comes into there town but also they lose some of the friends they have made when they left to travel to another town once more. On this special day and man about sixteen of age was sitting near the riverbed lying on the grass with his eyes shut and hands resting behind his head when suddenly he felt something land on his stomach but when he opened his eyes it was only a slim figured women that was of the same age as this man, her hair was gold as the sun or even a golden coin many have complimented her on her hair before but the man in which she sat on never did but she still kept content around him with a smile always on her face as though even if he never complimented her on how she looked she always knew that he liked all that she was, and sometimes she even thought to herself that he could even love her.
                The man closed his eyes once more and spoke in a slight annoyed tone, “are you comfy enough?” He chuckled some as the girls lips pouted some, then she spoke in return, “I’m comfy how about you my dear?” The mans face grew a light red for a moment then calmed down back to the old lightly tan face it always was when he spoke in return, “I would be a lot comfier if I didn’t have something so large on my chest at the moment.” The man laughed, but the girl had the same expression on her face as before but instead she calmed herself and then lay upon the mans body and whispered, “Why would you insult me my love?” This time the mans face turned a light pink and he turned his face to face right and whispered in return, “Love itself isn’t bound by words but only to fly free throughout the sky for not even words can truly show the feelings in which a man truly has.” No one spoke at all for a few moments before the women spoke again, “Koda your words are yours or of something that you have read?” He chuckled some and replied to her question, “If they were mine would you have different thoughts about them or would you question me to the truth behind those words?” She said nothing after that she only laid on Koda’s chest for a little while before he spoke once more, “we should be getting home Akari or we would get in trouble.” Akari didn’t move but she spoke but in a low tone, “let’s run away from this place from this prison which traps us apart from each other.” Koda did nothing but laugh for a moment so Akari raised her head questioning why he had laughed when he said, “this prison is our sanctuary for us to be together always lies with in these walls which also at times keeps us apart, now let’s get home before it gets really late.” Akari stood up from on top of Koda; Akari grabbed Koda’s hand and helped him up as they both sigh displeased when Koda spoke, “maybe someday we both can get away from this prison and sanctuary which binds us together and apart.” Akari smiled bigger then before, she got in front of Koda and tightly wrapped her arms around his neck holding him tightly, and in that moment Koda wrapped his arms around Akari’s waist and pulled her so that there were no gaps between them, then after a few seconds both let go and walked opposite ways of one another.        
                Later that even after eleven o’clock the town was ablaze in what everyone could see as a large scorching flame burning down house after house building after building, people were in the streets screaming an some were even crying as many people on horses wielding axes and blades slicing and slashing at those in there way. Koda woke to this disaster and jumped from the roof he was currently sleeping on only to notice Akari’s house has already been burned to the ground so he took up his late fathers samurai sword and held onto it while jumping roof to roof trying to get to the river where Akari and him have always met at, but when Koda got there he only saw a man with his blade through the chest of Akari and as Koda could see the blade passed through the heart of his beloved. With the many emotions which was going through his mind right now there was only one that struck him and it struck him like lightning, Koda reached for the hilt of the blade that has always been sheathed and pulled the blade out from within its sheath and there he could see only hate and revenge so the man took his blade out of Akari and turned towards Koda where he rushed over the blood stained grass to slaughter him yet in this attempt Koda stood still and for a moment you could feel time stand still and in that second Koda was beside his beloved and the man slowly turned his head towards Koda before he turned to ash at the very place he stood. Koda fell onto his knees and grasped onto Akari tears streaming from his eyes these tears falling onto the cold corpse of his love, he put her body down and whispered, “you will be avenged no matter how many there is they will die.”
                In that night there were many people slaughtered not only the citizens of that well renown town but all those who had slaughtered them and all of them were found without a heard or sliced into pieces but the most you could see was dust tons and tons of dust that when the wind finally picked up the dust vanished into the wind and the body of Akari was the only one which was buried right by that river the tombstone reading this, “A gentle women and a loving person.” That man whom no one lives to see twice still walks this earth to this day slaughtering all who challenge and all those who dare to slay those who have done nothing for that kind of punishment.

© 2009 Koda Shinsei


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
Added on February 26, 2009

Author

Koda Shinsei
Koda Shinsei

Palm Coast, FL



About
Hey all, well I'm Koda and I guess I'm a writer most of the time. I only write whenever the ideas in my head won't leave me alone. I don't write drama's or love stories cause i find them botherso.. more..

Writing