One Night. One Love.

One Night. One Love.

A Story by Koda Shinsei
"

My first erotica on this site so please tell me if its good or not.

"

     It was early in the morning as the woman rose from her queen sized bed. The sunlight poured into the room from the only window without blinds. The woman stood up from the left side of her bed slowly and quietly as though she was trying not to wake someone up. Right away the woman headed towards the bathroom which was connected to the bedroom that she was in. The woman was only wearing a black lingerie which she soon stripped out of showing her slim body, her height was 5"8. The woman had long brown hair which reached to the center of her back. She stepped towards the shower pulling the sliding door to the side allowing her to walk in. She closed the door right after she entered then turned towards the nozzle of the show first turning on the shower, the water was hot as though she was in a hot spring. The water was pouring down on her while she was running her fingers through her now wet hair. Right as she was reaching for the shampoo she heard a man speaking.

     "Melody are you taking a shower?" the voice was coming from the room. Melody gave no reply only stood there giggling softly to herself before soon the man came into the bathroom wearing only boxers that reached to his knees, the man was 6"1 with light brown hair that was spiked son and reached only to the end of his neck and his bangs reached to the front of his eyes. Melody gave another small giggle.

     "Oh hello Koda hunny did you sleep well." Melody said as she reached her head out of the shower. Melody smiled towards Koda for a moment then stared into his eyes seeing that his left eye was a navy blue and his right was a crimson red. Koda stared back into her light blue eyes.

     "Your eyes look beautiful my love." Koda chuckled as Melody's face suddenly became very flushed. Koda brought his hand to Menlody's face holding onto her chin with his right hand his thumb carressing her lips as he moved closer to her. Koda's lips pressing softly against Melody's then he pulled away smirking. Koda reached down grasping the waist band of his boxers slipping them down.

     Melody pulled away from him for a moment her face a bright red. She couldn't move and she was intoxified by Koda's scent even though if was a regular smell she couldn't help but be attracted to it. Koda tossed his boxers across the bathroom and they landed on the sink. Melody stepped back from the door of the shower only to have Koda come right in. Koda walked right to Melody without even closing the door sliding door to the shower, he reached his arms around her slim waist his body only being a few inches away from hers. Melody giggled softly.

     "I see someone is happy." She pointed down but Koda didn't stare down since he knew already what she was pointing at. He crept closer to Melody, his lips suddenly pressing against hers. Koda's tongue drifted from his mouth to her lips the tip of his tongue moving gently across her lips. Melody suddenly shuddered when she felt his warm tongue against her lips, in reply to his tongue Melody's tongue reached out touching Koda's tongue, wrapping around his tongue and pulling it into her mouth sucking on his tongue softly. Koda brought both of his hands up from her waist and grabbed at Melody's breasts rather softly his thumbs rolling across her n*****s. Melody's n*****s where hard and right when Koda touched then Melody made a small sound of pleasure. Koda took his tongue out of Melody's mouth only to move his lips to the left side of her neck, he began at kissing her neck softly at first then he started to bite into it his teeth making a small mark but instead of his bites hurting Melody she seemed even more pleasured then before. Koda's index and thumb on both his hands pinched at Melody's n*****s, with Melody's right n****e Koda twisted it slightly and with melody's left n****e he began to pull.

     Soon after a minutes of biting Melody's neck Koda's lips drifted lower and he let go of her n*****s as he got onto his knees. Koda brought his lips to Melody's lower lips. Using his fingers Koda spread Melody's lower lips showing a small hole which he soon began to lick using his tongue. Juices began oozing out of the hole, Melody's voice began to get louder louder her moans becoming more lustful. Soon Koda stuck his tongue inside the girls hole squirming it around inside her. Melody pulled at his hair forcing Koda to stand up, she pulled him close to her kissing him lustfully. Melody pressed her lower lips against the tip of Koda's long rod.

     "Pl-Please Koda stick it in me." Melody whispered to him. Koda didn't argue with her but instead greatfully thrusted his hips into hers forcing his member into Melody's juicy hole. As soon as he entered her more of Melody's juices began pouring from her hole as Koda kept thrusting his hips into hers. Soon after a little bit he pulled out of her, Koda turned Melody around bending her over then pressed the tip of his member against the entrance of her lower lips he thrusted once again entering inside her once more. As Koda thrusted inside her again Melody let out a loud moan as juices begane to squirt from her hole.

     "Did you just cum?" whispered Koda. Melody nodded her head. "What a naughty girl you are." Koda whispered again. His his thrusting into hers over and over again the water from the shower nozzle still pouring down on them. Koda reached up grabbing the detachable shower nozzle and brought it down to her butt and pointed the water that was coming out at her little hole there. Koda gave a little smirk and he started to twitch inside of Melody and she began to tighten around Koda's c**k. Koda began breathing heavily and his thrusts became rougher, pre cum started leaking from his c**k.

     "Koda please fill me up with your warm cum!" moaned out Melody. Koda dropped the shower nozzle then he grabbed Melody's hips as he kept pushing himself inside her his c**k pressing against her g-spot. Melody tightened more around Koda's hard c**k gasping every time he thrusted inside her before she began to squirt out juices widely. Koda thrusted in one final time releasing all his warm cum inside her then slowly pulled out. Koda turned Melody around lifting her up and kissing her deeply.

    "Koda next time, be rougher." Said Melody.

    "As you wish my love, only if we get to do it somewere more public next time." He smirked to himself.

 

© 2009 Koda Shinsei


Author's Note

Koda Shinsei
First time writing erotica on this website, also its been a while so please give me honest reviews on my writing and if you want me to write more just say so.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

*Blush*You`re the sleasiest Son of a b***h I`ve ever read. She`s not like that you know. Besides I thought you told me that Koda was`nt that perverted! I know you it`s just you who wants it from me, is`nt it? And I`m not staying in the same room as you at JACON now, just for that reason.You don`t have to be so coy with telling me about it this morning either!*Blush* *Gasp for air* I did`nt mean that, I`m sorry. I just don`t like being turned on during school. T_T

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

*Blush*You`re the sleasiest Son of a b***h I`ve ever read. She`s not like that you know. Besides I thought you told me that Koda was`nt that perverted! I know you it`s just you who wants it from me, is`nt it? And I`m not staying in the same room as you at JACON now, just for that reason.You don`t have to be so coy with telling me about it this morning either!*Blush* *Gasp for air* I did`nt mean that, I`m sorry. I just don`t like being turned on during school. T_T

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

273 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 19, 2009

Author

Koda Shinsei
Koda Shinsei

Palm Coast, FL



About
Hey all, well I'm Koda and I guess I'm a writer most of the time. I only write whenever the ideas in my head won't leave me alone. I don't write drama's or love stories cause i find them botherso.. more..

Writing