Blood Falls Harder Then Rain

Blood Falls Harder Then Rain

A Story by Koda Shinsei
"

I wrote this to show how i felt at the moment i feel rather sad so please read and give opinions. Its shorter then anything just something on my mind.

"

     The city was dark, not even the lights from the buildings showed through the deepest trenches of the alleys. Ever where you turned there was screaming or crying, there was no silence only sadness. There was a man leaning against a brick wall as it began to rain. The man wore a black long hacket which reached to his black DVS's, he clearly wore a black t-shirt right under it followed all by dark blue jeans. The mans face was covered by his long dark brown hair which was wet from the rain, his navy blue eyes were covered by his hair as he stood silent. For once he staired up looking at the black clouds which covered the city in darkness. The strands of hair which covered his eyes drifted to the sides of his face. There you could clearly see his face, tears rolling from his eyes, sadness in the deepest parts of his eyes.

     A girl ran down alley by alley looking for something only to find nothing. Once she turned the fifth corner she found the man only to see him on the ground. She ran and crouched right beside him wrapping her slim arms around his neck pulling him close to her. He didn't move at all but all she whispered was, "Koda?" The mans eyes was filled with emptiness but in a moment blood spillied to the ground as a knife held by the girl pierced Koda through the chest, the girls eyes were shocked as though it wasn't happening but Koda raised his head and smiled as he was holding her wrist which held the knife, she looked down seeing that he forced her to stab him even though she only held it in defence in case someone tried attacking her.

     "My heart only belonged to you and you through it away......I really loved you but you just through everything back at me.... Thank you for everything..... Even if it all ended badely."

     The girls eyes widened when she felt his grip released and his eyes closed. Then finally his heart slowly stopped beating.


© 2009 Koda Shinsei


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

By the way, you spelt threw wrong.

Posted 14 Years Ago


w................why?

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 26, 2009

Author

Koda Shinsei
Koda Shinsei

Palm Coast, FL



About
Hey all, well I'm Koda and I guess I'm a writer most of the time. I only write whenever the ideas in my head won't leave me alone. I don't write drama's or love stories cause i find them botherso.. more..

Writing