Obsession

Obsession

A Story by Koda Shinsei

 

     There was a young man named Koda, Koda was known for smashing peoples heads into the ground with his bare hands. It never really matter what type of ground even if it was water he always found a way. He was known as Death it self, but everyone knew that he wasn’t for what he was nothing but a monster which took only strong males into a fight but in the end no matter what opponent he smashed there face into something. Koda was always a trouble maker ever since he was a little boy he was a trouble maker, for when he was young he always seemed so calm yet always troubled always depressed and always sad but when ever someone asked he said it was nothing and put up one of those fake smiles which everyone thought were real. Koda never showed any true emotion to anyone expect this one girl the same age as him and no matter what she could always se through his fake smile and every time she said “if all your going to do is smile at me with no true emotion don’t smile at all.” So one day when Koda was suppose to meet the girl at there favorite spot she didn’t come, Koda waited hours for her to come to there spot yet she never came. So Koda decided to go to her house only to find cops and a dead body in a bag which was the girl who he loved, so then he asked the police men “what has happened to her and who did this?” The boy had no answer to this question yet he known who did this, there was always this guy that was talking to her trying to make her come with him but Koda always stopped him and the last time Koda took the girl away from him the guy screamed “no matter what ill have her no matter if she is alive or dead!” Koda then started walking slowly into the woods walking right passed the trees and he saw the exact same man. The man had long dark hair that reached to the midsection of his back and his teeth were all gone the man only wore a t-shirt and a pair of pants that both were soaked in blood and torn apart as he screamed “now….now I have her forever and no one can take her away!” Koda started walking a little faster towards him and the man noticed once Koda was right in front of him, Koda then grabbed the mans head and slammed it down to the ground crushing his skull. Koda then suddenly realized what he had done staring at his bloody hands, staring at them for a few moments then staring at the dead body before him. A small grin crosses his face a slight happy grin such a happy grin that it seemed to happy, a creepy happy. This was where the rumor was birthed but Koda just kept moving no sign of a heart. Koda was the one who also died that day.
               

 

 

© 2009 Koda Shinsei


Author's Note

Koda Shinsei
Really something random ignore mistakes just read and give your reviews.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
Added on June 8, 2009

Author

Koda Shinsei
Koda Shinsei

Palm Coast, FL



About
Hey all, well I'm Koda and I guess I'm a writer most of the time. I only write whenever the ideas in my head won't leave me alone. I don't write drama's or love stories cause i find them botherso.. more..

Writing