Possibly the Beginning of a Story?

Possibly the Beginning of a Story?

A Chapter by Jan
"

A few days ago I went on the computer and my fingers just typed away to this... tell me how it is because I think I should turn this into a story!

"
"Gah, keep running stupid legs!" I screamed as they weakened and tried to slow down. As I was running, I felt a freezing touch wrap around my ankle causing me to fall. The fall caused me a shortness of breath so I gasped for air as I felt myself being dragged. I desperately tried to crawl away from this... "thing"... but... it only held on tighter causing me to shriek in pain. I felt hot tears running down my cheeks as dirt, pebbles, and sticks scratched against my arms and sides. More and more of "them" surrounded me.

Why can't they just leave me alone?... I felt more and more freezing hands and claws grabbing at me. I tried to stay away... but they would only come closer and closer at me. They wouldn't give up, not until they had what they wanted. A sacrifice... an offering... this one ritual... to set all free... but... why did it have to be me?

As I was held down, shadows and creatures of all kinds rose surrounding me. Blocking all my ways of exiting or escaping. One by one, they all took out something and mumbled amongst themselves... Repeating words in a language I couldn't make out. High and low, deep and light, man and woman, throughout the night all spoke with a simple might...

To get rid of... the sacrifice... the offering... the one ritual... which would set all free... but... that was me...


© 2013 Jan


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

What's next I mean seriously I'm caught in the suspense?!?

Posted 10 Years Ago


Izabe143

10 Years Ago

Oh ok that makes sense check out my knew chapters.
Jan

10 Years Ago

Okay! I will! I am right now!
Izabe143

10 Years Ago

Hey when your done i might be off I need to get some sleep I have a bout 15 more minutes thats it.
Dude run with it. sounds great!


Posted 10 Years Ago


Jan

10 Years Ago

Fffffwhy thank you!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
2 Reviews
Added on July 28, 2013
Last Updated on September 1, 2013


Author

Jan
Jan

Dream Land, Juniperlederp, CA



About
We all have our own stories, Our own thoughts and beliefs, Our own dreams... Some of us are outgoing and can conquer the world, Others are shy and keep quiet to themselves away, Then there's th.. more..

Writing
I had a nightmare I had a nightmare

A Story by Jan