No Matter How You Put It

No Matter How You Put It

A Story by Lastica-chan
"

She didn't see it coming...He had to crush her heart

"

“I’ve always felt so humbled coming here.”  Seiren was leading Hiroto by the arm to the docks, sailboats crowded around so its passengers could board.  All week he’s been trying to figure out a way to execute his plan, but he kept falling under her spell.  She looked up to one of the bigger boats, the flags at the very top of the mast folding languidly in the sea breeze.  “This is the one I’m going to buy my father.  He’s always loved being out on the water, it really is unlike anything else…being able to slice through the waves.”  Hiroto was silent…it was time, he thought to himself.  “Seiren,” he pulled back his arm and turned her around to face him.  She had her charming smile on full force, making it that much harder for him to get his words out.  “What’s the matter Hiropon?”  Why did she have to use his nickname?  “I…I can’t do this anymore.”  “Do what?  Look at boats?  That’s fine, we can go…”  “No!”  He cut her off, startling himself with the sternness of his voice.  “I mean us.  We can’t be together anymore.”  She tilted her head to the side, trying to comprehend his harsh words.  He was struggling to hold himself together as tears started to roll along her cheeks.  “Oh…,” her voice was a whisper now, “can I ask why?”  She still had a hold on him and he gently removed his hands from hers, “I,” he had to turn around so he could say it properly, “I never loved you.”  That was all it took.  Four poisonous words from his mouth sent her down to the warm wood of the dock, tears practically pouring from her eyes.  Much to Hiroto’s surprise, she did not speak a word.  He pulled his jacket against him tightly and walked away with every ounce of himself trying to convince him not to turn around and scoop his crying love up in his arms. No, he kept walking.  It’s always been her…she is mine, but I have to let her go.  Despite what cold words I said to you Seiren, I will love you even when my hearts stops beating.  Now that he was a safe distance away, he let his tears fall, something he never did.  Not once did he turn back, he left his only love in agony under the cloud of sails.

© 2011 Lastica-chan


Author's Note

Lastica-chan
Just a little daydream oneshot I've been working on. Not much very impressive about it. It's cold and emotional. There is a backstory to why he did this, but that is actually part of a story I'm writing. Just think of it as a err...prievew of some ort maybe? Oh and excuse any typos in here^^
~Enjoy

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

it's good, i just wish i weren't so confused!! T^T who in the world is this Seiren chick??? U have to let me read ur other story!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

198 Views
1 Review
Added on June 7, 2011
Last Updated on June 7, 2011

Author

Lastica-chan
Lastica-chan

FL



About
I'm definitely an enthusiastic writer...if I could finish one of my ideas I would have achieved something very magnificent for me XD I write what pops into my head...it doesn't necissarily reflect my.. more..

Writing