Meet the Boys

Meet the Boys

A Chapter by Lastwords187
"

Introduction to Zadan, Blake, and Jordan

"

Zadan

 

     Zadan Jaran Horton was born into a privileged life on August 22nd 1987.  He was born and raised in Florida, Daytona Beach to be exact.  Later in his life he would move to Michigan but that was years to come.  His parents were both well-established attorneys, his grandparents had their own business and when they died they left all the earnings to their best little grandson.  The boy wasn’t able to touch the money until he turned eighteen of course but that was okay, if he needed anything he could always turn to his second home and best friend Sam.  She was his lifeline, she was the one and only person that he could turn to whenever the situation got bad.  She was his and he was hers.  However they never dated.  He was her first though, she wanted someone she trusted and loved. 

     Growing up Zadan didn’t have that great of a childhood.  Yes his parents were loaded when it came to money and all the finer things, but Zadan didn’t have the love most parents give their children.  Instead of kisses and hugs he got pushes through glass windows and shoves to the back of the head.  He waited until he was sixteen and finally had enough, still not able to get into his account he moved in with Sam and her single mother who had known Zadan’s parents from the time they brought the kids home from the hospital. 

     Zadan had a bit of a wild side.  He had a lead foot and the need for speed.  He drove nothing special but his bikes were his prize possession, his babies.  He had two, one for the road and one dirt bike him and his friends would ride on the trails behind their houses.  He loved to fly, the freedom he would get from it.  He had a badass side as well.  He had been to jail once or twice for assaulting a classmate who was picking on a girl.  That was one thing that set him off, men putting their hands on a woman. 

     After his best friend Aaron died in a car accident, Zadan took over his construction business in Michigan.  He invited Sam to join him but she was dating someone and was pregnant, she didn’t want to leave him even though he was trouble. 

     Zadan began working with two guys named Blake and Jordan.  He became good friends with them not only coworkers but brothers. 

 

 

 

Jordan

 

     Jordan Daniel Shaw was born on the wrong side of the tracks, his reputation made him stand out but not in a good way.  He was trouble on the outside and a softy when he wanted to be.  Jordan was better known as a dickhead.  Even to the point to where he was going to get it tattooed on his forearm.  He worked with Zadan as a construction worker putting mobile homes together from start to finish.  He was well versed in firearms and often carried.  He grew up on a rough side of town in Flint.  He was a bit “hood” for his white boy appearance.  Meaning he wore the baggier clothes, spoke with a slang speech. 

     Jordan was born on September 17th 1987.  He was born and raised in Flint Michigan and lived the streets from a young age.  His father was a cop before getting killed on duty, his mother booked it soon after and he was sent to live with his grandfather at age 5.  That is when he would meet his lifelong friend Blake. 

 

 

 

Blake

 

     Blake Ryan Rockwell was born on December 31st 1986 in Flint Michigan to, an at first, very loving home.  It wasn’t until the GM plant shut its doors and his father lost his job that things got very bad for Blake.  His father started using, at first just marijuana but later once that high didn’t last he moved onto some harder drugs.  Often times doing them right in front of young Blake.  At the age of five, the money for drugs had long been gone; his father started paying for his drugs by passing Blake around as payment.  It was something that Blake had grown accustom too at a very young age.  He had nowhere to turn except the freedom of his own mind and the fucked up friendship with Jordan.  Blake would hide in his closet most nights praying for things to go away, for all the bad things to stop.  He even went as far as wishing himself dead just to be out of the situation.  Instead he lived on, he grew up quick and decided that he wanted a life for himself.  He would not turn out like his parents, a drug user and a pill popper who hurt their only child.  No instead he vowed to make something of himself and show those people that he could over come their abuse, that he would be someone and someone would love him for the real him.       



© 2016 Lastwords187


Author's Note

Lastwords187
Let me know what you think.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
Added on February 5, 2016
Last Updated on February 5, 2016
Tags: catfish, CorpusChristi, Texas, BlakeRyan, Zadanjaran


Author

Lastwords187
Lastwords187

Houston, TX



About
For the purpose of this page, I will be concentrating on Catfish, however I will still post other bits and pieces of my other stories as well. However the feedback I receive will help me when it come.. more..

Writing
I Am I Am

A Poem by Lastwords187