Unexpected: 5

Unexpected: 5

A Story by Laurynn Fuentes c:

I walked downstairs, rubbing my head with the towel and smiling at the five guys who stared at me. They all smiled back, Andy holding a bagel, Ashley holding a piece of toast, and Jake holding a piece of pizza. Jinxx sat at the table, scribbling down some stuff on a piece of paper frantically and CC sat there, tired and dazed. I giggled at the sight of CC. I slid into the seat next to him, looking at him and studying his expression.

"What?" he exclaimed, seeing as if I was afraid of him. I shook my head.

"Nothing, just studying your face," I said. He smiled, shaking his head and getting out of his seat, walking into the kitchen and invading the fridge. I looked at Ashley, watching him eat his toast and smiling as he laughed.

"You aren't tired, Laurynn, right?" he asked. I smiled, shaking my head and
cocking it to the side in wonderment.

"Why?" I asked. He shrugged.

"No reason, we all are just going out and spending time with each other, you know…try to get used to you and get to know you a little bit more," he said. I smiled, nodding.

"I'd like that, just let me get some real clothes on," I said, looking at my pajamas. I usually took a shower or a bath, and then got back in my pajamas to get ready for the day. I ran upstairs, into my room and closed the door, looking through my suitcase and smiled, picking out a pair of blue skinny jeans, a black tank top and a pair of black heals, slipping into all of it and getting out my makeup bag, lightening my eyes with white eye shadow and lengthening my eyelashes with mascara. I smiled as I approved of my appearance, walking downstairs and looking at the five guys.

"Laurynn," Jake said, staring at me. My shirt did show a bit too much skin, but I didn't mind. "You…look awesome." I smiled, shaking my head and walking into the kitchen, sitting down at the table and watching Jinxx write at his paper still.

"Thanks, Jake," I said, smiling up at him. "Jinxx, what are you doing?" He looked up at me, widening his eyes as he saw what I was wearing.

"I'm just…writing," he said, staring at my shirt.

"Maybe I should go change," I said, getting out of my chair and heading for the stairs. Ashley stopped me, standing in front of me and shaking his head, looking straight down my shirt. I blushed as he complimented on how beautiful I looked.

"My girlfriend is coming over today," Andy said. I smiled.

"You mean…Autumn?" I asked. He smiled and nodded, looking at the door longingly. "Is she supposed to be here any time soon?" He looked up at me, his eyes lit with energy and excitement.

"Yeah," he said. "I haven't seen her in over a week; I miss her." I smiled, looking at Jake.

"I heard you had a girlfriend as well?" I asked directly towards him. He smiled and nodded, resting against the wall and smiling, looking up at the ceiling.

"Yeah, her name's Olivia," he said. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What's Olivia's last name?" I asked, possibly knowing Jake's girlfriend. He looked at me; sitting in the chair across from me and taking a gulp out of his half drank water.

"Her last name is Brown," he said. My eyes widened as I thought back to my family friends.

"She's like my sister…" I trailed off, shaking my head. "I haven't seen her…in forever." Jake looked at me, pity filling his eyes. "Not since…" I shook my head, feeling the tears coming on and running up to my room.

"Laurynn," Andy exclaimed, following me up to my room. I closed my door lightly, running to my bed and crying my eyes out. "Laurynn, what's wrong?" He walked into my room, closing the door behind him and sitting on my bed.

"My parents are dead, Andy!" I exclaimed. "I'm sorry, I've been a bother since I've moved in and you guys probably don't want me here. If you don't, I'll just leave. I've just been so nervous since I met you and that you're my cousin and it's because I'm a huge fan of you guys. I'm sorry, Andy." He shook his eyes, widening them as I sat up.

"You're wrong," he said. "I don't hate you; neither do the rest of the guys. And honestly, we're glad that you've moved in with us. It makes the guys more comfortable since there's a girl in the house, they'll get more respectful manners." I sighed, wiping away the tears and walking into the bathroom, checking my makeup and cleaning the smears up.

"I'm sorry I made a scene," I said. He shook his head, getting up from my bed and walking towards the doorjamb of my bathroom.

"You didn't make a scene, and there's nothing to be sorry about," he said. I sighed, throwing away the dirty tissue and looking at him. "You know…you are beautiful." I smiled.

"Thanks," I said, blushing. "But, why did you say that?" He shook his head.

"You have your mother's eyes," he said, nodding and inspecting my eyes more carefully. "They're so huge." I giggled.

"I know, I love my eyes," I said. He smiled.

"They need to be loved," he said. I laughed, looking at the floor and shaking my head.

"You sure do know how to make someone happy when they're down," I said. He nodded in agreement, smiling.

"I know," he said. "Look, Autumn and Olivia will be here any minute, so…get happy and meet me downstairs." He brought me into a hug, smiling and walking downstairs as I checked myself in the mirror once more. I smiled as I heard a light knock come at the front door and Andy and Jake yipping in excitement.

"Autumn, I've missed you!" Andy exclaimed, throwing the door open and revealing Olivia and Autumn standing on the front porch. Olivia smiled, willingly going into the hug Jake was offering.

"I've missed you," Jake said. I stood on the steps, half way upstairs and halfway downstairs, standing awkwardly and watching the scene go down. I smiled, seeing the two pairs kiss each other and then walk into the kitchen. I sighed, knowing none of them wanted to see me, but I shook my head, walking into the kitchen and smiling at the two of them.

Olivia's eyes popped out of her eye socket, as did mine, as she laid her eyes on me. "And you're Laurynn?" she exclaimed, smiling. I nodded, looking at her. The last time I'd seen her, she wasn't fully developed and was about four foot at age ten, going on eleven, and she was flat chested. She was only eighty pounds, and she was adorable. Now, she was about fifteen and she was fully developed, fitting into a cup B tops and was about five foot three. She wouldn't be any taller than she was now, and that was because of her mom and dad; they both were small people, her dad being the smallest.

Autumn had become taller as well, fitting into a cup D tops, and about five foot eight. I grew to six foot; towering over the two and smiling in conquer. Autumn grew darker as well. She wore darker clothes than ever, her makeup become darker, and her hair was dyed black. I smiled at the two, hugging them and offering my condolences of not talking to them in so long.

"It's fine, with what happened with your immediate family, we understand," Autumn said, frowning and shaking her head. "It's a damn, big loss for you." I nodded, sighing.

"Well, Laurynn…today is your day," Andy said, smiling.

"Pick something you want to do," Ashley said. I smiled.

"Okay…take me to the hair salon and then to a piercings place, and then we can go
shopping and clubbing," I said. Andy and Ashley smirked while Olivia and Autumn cheered, understanding what I was about to do.


We arrived at the hair salon, smiling at the customers and the faculty. I looked at the front desk lady, smiling and telling her I wanted to dye and cut my hair. She nodded, walking to the back and bringing out a worker. The worker wore heals, black dress pants, and a blue work shirt. Her hair was tied into a bun, her curly hair pouring out of the sides. She was pretty, but she looked like a s**t. I smiled, following her back into a room and telling her what I wanted.

"I want to dye my hair white with black streaks; I want it thinned out and get the dead ends out. I want my layers re-layered and I would like to have side swept bangs," I said, smiling at her through the mirror as she sat me down on a seat, throwing a cover protector over my clothes and tying it around my neck. She smiled and nodded, grabbing her tools and a water sprayer, getting my hair wet and combing it out, starting it out with cutting it.

I would love my new life.

© 2012 Laurynn Fuentes c:


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on April 11, 2012
Last Updated on April 11, 2012

Author

Laurynn Fuentes c:
Laurynn Fuentes c:

Cincinnatti , OH



About
Hellurr there, my name’s Laurynn :D I’ve tried my hardest to get my story perfect for my likings and other people’s. And over the time I have tried and I’ve learned that it&rsq.. more..

Writing