Unexpected: 15

Unexpected: 15

A Story by Laurynn Fuentes c:


I reached for my phone, dialing the number that I've remembered for years now. As the other end rung, my heartbeat sped up. I breathed heavy, trying to control my heartbeat. I needed to hear his voice; I needed to hear that scratchy voice.

"Hello?" he answered. My heartbeat sped up more than ever, and I could barely talk.

"Uh…hi," I said, sighing and sitting down on a rock. I closed my eyes, concentrating on how to explain my situation.

"Who is this?" he asked. That voice got me every time I heard it, and I couldn't stand the fact that he wasn't mine anymore. It felt forbidden to talk to him, since I was with Ashley, but it felt so right as well.

"That's funny, because I should be asking the same thing," I said. The man laughed, possibly smiling on the other end.

"Well, well, well, Laurynn. I haven't talked to you in forever!" he exclaimed. I nodded to myself, smiling.

"Yeah, and I haven't seen you in forever." I sighed, putting my words together. "Look, I'm in a…somewhat sticky situation. I need you to come down here. I really, really, need you to come down here," I begged. It was like I could see him through the phone, because I knew what his answer would be.

"Be there in a flash," he said, hanging the phone up. I smiled, closing my cell phone and sliding off the rock and onto the forest floor. I hadn't heard that voice in forever. And hearing it again, I became nostalgic of the memories we'd had together. I closed my eyes, thinking of the times we'd had together. My breaths became heavier as I my thoughts became heavier.

I jolted up, my eyes widening as I heard a snap of a twig, like someone was walking towards me. I hid behind the rock, peeking out and seeing who or what was there. I noticed that it was night time, and that I'd been sleeping for a long time. I shook my head, thinking that I had millions of missed calls from everyone back at home. Or that I missed him.

Another snap of a twig echoed through the forest, but this time, it was from behind me. I bit my bottom lip as a hand touched my shoulder. I stopped myself from screaming as I noticed who it was. It was him. I smiled, hugging him tightly.

"You needed me?" he asked, hugging me back but tighter. I breathed me in, letting go of me and smiling.

I smiled back, whispering, "I need you from now on."


We jumped into his car, driving off to my house. I stared at him the whole way to my house, shaking my head in lust. I couldn't believe he was actually back. That he was actually here, with me, again.

"I can't wait to see their faces," he said as we parked in the driveway. I smiled, nodding and running out of the car. He followed me, running into the house. I looked towards the couch, seeing Ashley, Andy, and Jake all sitting there. They all looked worried, and Ashley looked furious. I widened my eyes as Ashley stood up from the couch, nearing me and balling his hands into a fist.

"Hey, Ashley, calm down," Andy said, grabbing his shoulder and pulling him back. I looked towards him, shaking my head. I looked towards all of them, seeing that they'd noticed him. Andy shook his head, his bright blue eyes sparkling.

I looked towards Ashley, seeing his eyes light up in flames. "What the f**k are you doing
with Vic!?" he exclaimed. I looked at him, pissed off and confused.

"Why the f**k do you care!?" I screamed back. He pushed Andy away from me, grabbing me by the shoulders and pushing me into a room.

"What the f**k have you done with him?" he spat, pointing towards the living room. I shook my head, looking at him in the eyes.

"That's my past, not the present. So, that's none of your business," I said, getting ready to walk back into the living room.

"If you walk back into that living room, we're over, Laurynn," he said. I looked back at him, shaking my head and opening the door. I walked out of the room and into the living room. I looked towards Andy, frowning a bit, but then smiling.

He grabbed my hand, walking towards the kitchen and looking into my eyes. "Andy, what the hell?" I asked, confused.

"You aren't high, are you?" he asked. I widened my eyes, slapping his shoulder and shaking my head.

"Why would I be?" I asked. He shook his head, staring at me. "Can I go back, now?"

"No, I need…to talk to you," he said, grabbing my hand once more and leading me to his room. I furrowed my eyebrows as he pulled me in, throwing me against the wall.

"God damn, Andy!" I exclaimed, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Do not, whatever the f**k you do, ever break Vic's heart," he said. I narrowed my eyes.

"I would never do that," I said. He shook his head.

"Vic is my best friend, and he's told me millions of stories about you. Don't think I haven't known you before I've met you," he said. I curled my hands into a fist, punching his arm and shaking my head.

"I've known Vic longer than you, and you shouldn't be acting like a dick to your younger cousin." I walked out of the room and down into the living room. I looked at Vic, smiling and pointing next to me, walking into my room.

"Laurynn," he said, walking into my room and closing the door behind him. "You never told
me why you wanted me here." I sighed, sitting on my bed and looking up at him.

"Come here," I said, patting the bed next to me. He sat down, watching me closely. "My…my
eyes have been changing. Do you think it's time?" I asked.

He furrowed his eyebrows, looking closely into my eyes. I felt them changing into a different color, and I watched him widen his eyes in surprise.

"It's time," he said, nodding. "I'm going to have to do it, though." I widened my eyes, shaking my head.

"You can't, there's a risk that you'll die!" I exclaimed. He put his hand over my mouth, uncovering my mouth and kissing me. I widened my eyes, taken aback.

"I'll do anything for you," he promised.

© 2012 Laurynn Fuentes c:


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on April 11, 2012
Last Updated on April 11, 2012

Author

Laurynn Fuentes c:
Laurynn Fuentes c:

Cincinnatti , OH



About
Hellurr there, my name’s Laurynn :D I’ve tried my hardest to get my story perfect for my likings and other people’s. And over the time I have tried and I’ve learned that it&rsq.. more..

Writing