Unexpected: 13

Unexpected: 13

A Story by Laurynn Fuentes c:


I opened my eyes slowly, seeing that the drapes were closed and no sunlight was pouring in. There wasn't even any peeking in. I furrowed my eyebrows, shuffling the sheets off of me, and got out of bed, looking out the window and seeing that snow had fallen. There was a full moon shining down on the thick layer of snow, making it impossible to look outside.

I mumbled Ashley's name in my sleep.

Three different people crowded around the house, one of them looking familiar. The one looked like Ian, and he was in a tank top and leather jeans. He didn't look cold; he wasn't shivering or anything. The three people multiplied into ten people, then twenty, then fifty. Soon, there were over one hundred and twenty one people crowding around the house.

I mumbled Tom's name in my sleep.

I ran out of my room, running downstairs and outside, stepping on to the white, cold snow. I looked at Ian, who was looking at a patch that wasn't covered in snow. He then looked up at me, smirking evilly. "What…are you?" I asked as I saw a sharp, blood covered tooth peak out of his lips. He smiled, showing me his fangs.

I mumbled Ian's name in my sleep.

"I'm your worst nightmare, honey. I love you," Ian said, smirking once more and kissing my lips, sending me to the pile of snow. I struggled under his grip, and as he sunk his sharp teeth into my neck, I screamed for Ashley. "Hold still, honey. You're almost done."
I jolted up, noticing that the drapes were closed, but this time, sunlight was pouring in. I sighed, relived, looking to my side and widening my eyes. There laid Tom, naked, and next to him was Laurynn, who was naked as well. I shook my head, shaking Tom back and forth and trying not to cry.

"What the f**k happened last night?" I whispered, trying not to wake anyone else up. He looked at me, wide eyed and surprised.

"Oh God…" he said, finally waking up. I jumped out of bed, putting my clothes on and running downstairs. It was too early for anyone to be up, but it wasn't too early for me. I sighed as I reached the kitchen, holding myself on the counter and trying not to break down in tears.

What would Ashley say? What would Andy think of me? Would they hate me? Would they kick me out of this house and put me on the streets like everyone else did? No wonder everyone didn't want me; I was a two timer, I was a b***h, a w***e, a worthless piece of s**t.

I shook my head, looking at the butcher's cube, seeing twenty, perfectly lined up knives in their slots, and one bigger spot for a pair of scissors. I took each knife out of the cube, judging which one was sharper and would give a better cut into my tough skin. I sighed, finding the sharpest knife and holding it against my wrist, jumping as a shiver passed through my body.

Maybe I could kill myself, maybe I could pass away silently and die peacefully, and maybe they wouldn't find me until they woke up. Maybe I could get away with this. "I hope you remember me, you guys," I said to myself, slicing my skin open quickly and wincing at the pain. This cut looked a little too deep, and it was gushing out with blood.

My eyes widened as I ran upstairs, running into my bathroom without waking Tom up, and rinsing the deep cut under hot water. The cut stung, like walking in snow without shoes or socks on. I groaned, trying to hold in a scream, but failed and yipped loudly. Tom, Andy, and Ashley ran into the room, frightened of the noise. Tom looked at my wrist, widening his eyes, followed by Ashley. Andy ran to my side, grabbing my wrist and inspecting the cut.

"Why did you do this Laurynn?" he exclaimed, waking the rest of the house up. Olivia, Jake, Jinxx, Samidoll, and Autumn all ran into my bathroom, looking at me with shock. I shut my eyes tight, trying not to black out. Closing my eyes tight, biting my lips and tongue, and digging my nails into my palms wasn't going to keep me from passing out, and I was already feeling it coming on. Black spots surrounded my vision, blocking everyone but Andy out.

"I'm sorry," I said in just a whisper. Andy shook his head.

"No, don't do this Laurynn. Stay awake," he said, slapping me gently. "Ashley, go call 911 now!" I sighed blissfully as I closed my eyes, my brain turning off naturally. Nothing but blackness surrounded me.

I was falling, fast. Blackness was surrounding me, and there was nothing I could grab on to support me up. Scared, I yelled Ashley's name, trying to find him. I yelled his name louder, but with no avail, he didn't come. I couldn't calm down; I was falling in a pit of darkness, how could I calm down?

"Laurynn," a familiar voice echoed through my ears. I opened my eyes slowly, hearing a loud beep. "Oh my God, you're awake!" Suddenly, I was engulfed into someone's arms. I couldn't quite see well, my vision was blurry.

"Andy, get in here! Your cousin's alive!" another voice I knew echoed. Loud footsteps banged on the floor, nearing towards me and another pair of arms engulfed me. I furrowed my eyebrows, blinking a lot to get the blurriness out of my eyes.

"Laurynn, are you okay?" Andy asked, seeing that I was blinking my eyes a lot. I finally got rid of the blurriness and saw everyone staring at me. Olivia and Jake, Jinxx and Samidoll, Ashley, Andy and Autumn, and lastly Tom. Everyone…was staring at me. And Samidoll seemed to have been giving me the death stare. I knew I was in even bigger trouble. Whatever I did, I was always going to get into trouble.

And I couldn't stop it.

© 2012 Laurynn Fuentes c:


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on April 11, 2012
Last Updated on April 11, 2012

Author

Laurynn Fuentes c:
Laurynn Fuentes c:

Cincinnatti , OH



About
Hellurr there, my name’s Laurynn :D I’ve tried my hardest to get my story perfect for my likings and other people’s. And over the time I have tried and I’ve learned that it&rsq.. more..

Writing