Unexpected: 14

Unexpected: 14

A Story by Laurynn Fuentes c:


I nodded at Andy, still looking at Samidoll and trying to make a conversation through eye contact. It wasn't working on account of her glaring at me. Ashley smiled, Andy following his gestures. "I missed you, Laurynn," Ashley said, walking up to me and hugging me. "Please, do not ever do that again. That was a nightmare, and you know it was."

I frowned, and then smiled, hugging him back and kissing the top of his head. Andy followed Ashley, pushing him away and then being engulfed in my arms. I smiled, hugging him as well. "Look, I'm sorry you guys. And I know you guys are mad or sad that this had happened, and with me, and…like I said, I'm sorry. I don't know how else to put it, but I'm very, truly sorry." Samidoll caught eyes with me as a small tear escaped my crystal blue eyes. She scowled at me, not showing any sympathy.


When the doctors, including my nurse, had run through a couple tests with me, they released me. Everyone held my hand, or some part of my body, as we walked out of the double doors. "You know, I think I can't walk out to someone's car without a hand touching me. Can you guys please give me some space?" I asked politely. They all smiled, nodded, and backed away. We all got in our cars, driving off and meeting each other once more, and forever, at the house. It seemed that we all were going to a destination, but we all were on a journey. And that journey was going to be a long one.

I rode with Ashley, so I could catch up with him over the whole time I was unconscious. Plus, I wanted to get rid of Tom's look in my mind. I knew Tom loved me, but it seemed like he was only using me for sex. I didn't love Tom like I loved Ashley. I loved him that way when I was a careless, young teenager who was pondering on every little question shot at her. It was a confusing ride, let me tell you, but it was worth it.

"Jinxx started crying, he didn't want to lose his baby sister. I couldn't stop crying, I didn't want to lose the love of my life, and of course Andy couldn't stop crying as well. He even told me he didn't want to lose his baby cousin that he had just met. You're too special to each and every one of us. Don't let anyone tell you differently," Ashley explained, glancing over at me. I stared out the window, and then realized he was done talking and looked at him.

"Samidoll was glaring at me the whole entire time she was there," I said. He looked at me confused and worried. "Why?" He shook his head.

"Samidoll is different. She's overprotective of the one's she loves." My heart drop as Ashley looked at me.

"So…Samidoll doesn't love me?" I asked. Ashley shook his head, looked into my eyes, and widened his.

"What's up with your eyes?" he exclaimed, stopping the car and parking on the side of the road. I widened mine, closing them and opening the mirror.

"Look away!" I screamed to him. He did as I told him to as I looked in the mirror. They were changing, of course at the worst time ever.

The color changed from blue to a light yellow-orange. They always changed at the most weirdest times, and to the weirdest colors. I shook my head, looking at Ashley as my eyes were done transforming. He looked at me, and inspected my eyes, making sure there wasn't anything bad that needed to be taken care of.

"What just happened?" he asked, his voice shaking as a looked in the mirror once more. I blinked my eyes, making sure they weren't going to change again, and then looked at Ashley.

"My eyes…they transformed. I know you haven't seen it before because I've been able to control it when I'm around you or anyone. They change with my emotions. The color that my eyes are at right now means that I'm feeling scared, or sorrowful. My blue-eyed color means that I'm happy, or ecstatic. And, once in a while, my eyes will turn bright yellow, which means that I'm feeling abandonment or loneliness." Ashley nodded, touching my cheek and kissing me.

"I'm sorry I freaked out over such a small thing, your eyes just scared me." I nodded, leaning my head down and I felt the color in my eyes drain out, then be colored in once more. The feeling felt like a little child, lying down in the green grass on a mid-summer's day with a box of crayons and a coloring book, coloring inside, and a little outside of the lines. It didn't hurt, and it didn't tickle. It just felt weird, and it came and goes with every little thing I did.

Yellow-orange to bright yellow. I shook my head, not wanting to look up. "You know what, I've been thinking. Since a lot of different people don't like me in your guys' house…I think I'm just going to call up my agent and ask her to take me some place else. I know I don't belong here, and I'm intruding anyways," I said, sighing and opening the car door. Ashley took my hand, holding me back.

"What are you talking about?" he exclaimed over the noise of the rushing cars. I shook my head, pulling back my hand.

"I can't have anyone hate me in the house that I live in, so I think it's best that I just leave. I'm just going to walk home from here. I think I know the way," I said, closing the car door before the love of my life could say anything. I hurried into the forest that was behind me, escaping into it and entering a different world.

This world was very green, and a little black. At noon, the sun would peek into little spots of empty leaves and show its way through the dark forest. It was beautiful, and it showed me that there was more to vision than mine.

My decision was final. Nobody could stop me at this point.

© 2012 Laurynn Fuentes c:


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on April 11, 2012
Last Updated on April 11, 2012

Author

Laurynn Fuentes c:
Laurynn Fuentes c:

Cincinnatti , OH



About
Hellurr there, my name’s Laurynn :D I’ve tried my hardest to get my story perfect for my likings and other people’s. And over the time I have tried and I’ve learned that it&rsq.. more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5