Unexpected: 7

Unexpected: 7

A Story by Laurynn Fuentes c:

My eyes widened as Ashley stood up from his seat, unbuckling his belt and setting it on the table. Andy smirked at Autumn who was shirtless and only had her pants on. Olivia had her underwear on and Jake held her on his lap, while he only had his boxers on. I had my clothes on, because I was sober but I knew how to play strip poker, and good.

Ashley smirked as his pants fell down, his boxers almost coming down. My eyes stared at his torso as he sat back down, picking up his pile of cards and smirking towards me. I shook my head, bringing myself back to reality and looking at my deck. I trailed off, looking at Jinxx and seeing that he only had his shirt off and CC had all of his clothes off. We were drunk, except for me who was buzzing, and we didn't know what exactly what we were doing.

"Laurynn," Andy slurred. I looked up at him, taking a drink out of my "F**k Me Sideways" drink and smiling. "It's your turn." I widened my eyes, seeing that I had to take off my shirt.

"F**k you guys!" I exclaimed, putting my deck down and standing up, taking my shirt off. My drink was already hitting me once it hit my throat. I glanced at Ashley who was laughing at Jinxx, then turned to me and instantly stopped, staring at my chest. "It's not my turn anymore." I smirked at Andy, looking at Olivia and nodding.

"It's my turn!" she exclaimed, happily.

"Yeah," I said. Olivia looked at her hand, widening her eyes and shaking her head. She stood up from Jake's lap and bent down, taking her underwear off. My eyes widened and I looked away, looking at Ashley and smiling.

"Like what you see?" he asked with a smirk. I giggled.

"You know it," I said. Just looking at Ashley set me off instantly, and he was doing a great job at it at this point.

"Want to see more?" he asked, smirking even wider. My eyes widened as my surrounding started dancing around. I smiled, nodding. He took my hand, putting his hand down while I grabbed my drink. He took me to his room which was painted black on two walls and red on the other two. His bed as a king sized bed, and I was pretty sure why he had a king sized bed. He had a desk, which above it was a flat screen TV, and a laptop that was closed and charging.

"Ashley," I giggled as he threw me on his bed, closing his door and locking it. I set my drink on the bedside table, looking up at him as he turned around slowly, smirking at me and jumping on me. I moaned as he started sucking my neck, trailing down my body.

"You are so beautiful," he slurred. I smiled, kissing him and changing positions, now on top of him instead of him on top of me.

"And you, my friend, are one sexy beast," I said as he unzipped my pants.


The next morning, I woke up with a pounding headache and Ashley's arm across him and his other hand playing with my hair. I stretched, turning around and facing him. "Hello, beautiful," he said. I smiled, pulling the covers more over my naked body and looking up at him. He lay there, studying my face and bringing my hair over my face more.

"Hi," I said, looking up at him and into his eyes. "You seem to be doing something extremely productive." He laughed, letting go of my hair and rubbing his eyes, laying on his back and looking up at the ceiling.

"So," he said. "Last night…it was amazing." I smiled.

"It was amazing," I said.

"And to think I was going to tell you how I feel, but instead, I showed you," he said, poking my nose and smiling as I did so. I scrunched my nose up, inching closer to him and kissing him. "Laurynn, you want more now?" He laughed jokingly. I shook my head, taking the covers with me and getting off the bed.

"You sure want some more now," I said, nodding towards his lower body parts. I smirked, walking towards the door and unlocking it, looking both ways and seeing no one in sight. I sighed, looking back at Ashley and blowing him a kiss. I closed his door behind me, walking into my room and widening my eyes as I saw Jake standing in the hallway.

"Laurynn, are you…?" he trailed off. I looked both ways, I knew he wasn't there, so why was he now?

"Where the hell did you come from?" I exclaimed, changing the subject. He widened his eyes, them filling with anger.

"I should be asking you the damn thing as well," he said, raising his voice. I looked around the hallway, pushing him into my room and shushing him.

"Look," I said. "We all were drunk last night, like you didn't do anything with Olivia, but…I'm sorry, okay?" He watched me close my bedroom door, walking into my bathroom and followed me in there.

"Laurynn," he said, pulling me closer to him and looking into my eyes. I looked into his brown eyes as the softened, filling with sorrow. "I'm sorry for yelling at you." I smiled.

"It's okay," I said, starting the shower up. "Just let me take a shower and I'll talk to you when I'm out." He nodded, walking out of my bathroom and shutting the door behind him. I smiled, taking the bed covers off of me and feeling the warm water to see if it was warm or cool enough. I jumped in there, sighing in relaxation as the warm water hit me and the heat of the water connected to the glass.

I threw my hair into a towel so it would towel dry, and walked into my room without any clothes on. My eyes widened as I looked over at my bed and saw Jake sitting there. His eyes widened as well and stared at me. "Um…hi there," he said. I waved to him, freezing in my spot.

"I thought when you left my bathroom…you were leaving my room," I said, looking at him. He shook his head, his eyes still widened.

"Well, I will leave so you can get dressed," he said, turning the TV off and walking out of my room slowly. "Sorry." I shook my head, walking towards my suitcase and grabbing a pair of black short shorts and a white tank top that didn't show as much skin as the other one had.

I smiled, slipping into the outfit and looking in the mirror. I ran downstairs, laughing and looking at the ones that were gathered in the kitchen. Jake, Jinxx, and Ashley widened their eyes in confusion and excitement, shaking their heads.

"What's wrong?" they exclaimed. I laughed harder.

"Look at my outfit," I said in between my misfits of laughter. They all looked at my outfit, shaking their heads and shrugging. "Now look at my hair." They nodded; laughing as well as they noticed why I was laughing. My outfit matched my hair color.

"Alright, I'm going to go unpack, finally. I know I'll stay here for the longest time," I said, smiling and turning around. Ashley walked up to me, following me.

"Why don't you say we put music on while you…make your room roomier?" he
suggested. I smiled, walking into my room and turning the TV on to a music channel, seeing that Black Veil Brides' song 'The Legacy' was playing. I looked at Ashley and smiled as he smiled back. "That's ironic." I nodded, giggling and bringing out my suitcase filled with all my clothes, grabbing a coat hanger and hanging the clothes in my closet, and then laid the stuff in my dresser that was in my closet with stuff that needed to be folded.

I smiled, dancing to the song the way I had before the night…my parents died. I widened my eyes, shaking my head and turning the music off. "No," I said. He looked at me, confused. "I…just can't." He studied my face, knowing why I turned the music off had to deal with my parents. I sighed, rubbing my eyes and shaking my head.

"Laurynn," Ashley said, coming closer to me and hugging me. "It's okay." I cried in his hold, crying harder as he kissed the top of my head.

"I miss them," I said. He sighed, sitting down on the bed and sitting me in his lap.

"I know you do, sweetie. I'm pretty sure a bunch of people miss them," he said. I hugged him tighter.

"Thank you for being here," I said, still crying. He shook his head.

"Don't thank me, you don't need to thank me," he said, kissing me softly.

"I loved them, and I miss them," I said. He frowned, nodding.

"I'm sorry, Laurynn," he said. "But I know one person that loves you…well I know a bunch of people that love you, but I know who loves you in a different way." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Who loves me in a different way?" I asked. He smiled.

"I do," he said. My eyes widened. "I love you, Laurynn."

© 2012 Laurynn Fuentes c:


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
Added on April 11, 2012
Last Updated on April 11, 2012

Author

Laurynn Fuentes c:
Laurynn Fuentes c:

Cincinnatti , OH



About
Hellurr there, my name’s Laurynn :D I’ve tried my hardest to get my story perfect for my likings and other people’s. And over the time I have tried and I’ve learned that it&rsq.. more..

Writing