Unexpected: 8

Unexpected: 8

A Story by Laurynn Fuentes c:

I smiled, hugging Ashley and looking in my suitcase, grabbing a pair of short, jean shorts and throwing it in the bottom drawer of my dresser. I looked up at him, smiling once more as I saw that there was nothing else that needed to be put in that drawer.

"And, I love you too, Ashley," I said. I walked over to him, kissing him once more and grabbing my thongs, bras, and socks and throwing them into the top drawer. "Look, I'm almost done, and when I'm done, I will go downstairs and hang out with you guys." I looked at him, reaching up to the top of my closet and grabbing another coat hanger.

"Alright," he said, smiling.

"So, would you like to mingle with the guys, or be up here with me and watch me unpack?" I asked, smiling.

"I'll go downstairs," he said, smirking. I smirked back.

"Good," I said. "I'm too boring anyways. But, will you do me a favor?" I asked, watching him open my bedroom door.

"Yes?" he asked.

"Get me some wine," I said with a big grin. He smiled, nodded, and weaved his feet back
and forth between each step. "You're a crazy one." I started unpacking much more easily once he left; faster and less small talk in between. I glanced at my open laptop, seeing that someone had messaged me on Skype. I furrowed my eyebrows, throwing down a shirt on my bed and glancing in my suitcase quickly, noticing that the shirt I threw down was the last of it.

I walked towards the laptop on my desk, pulling it off of the charger and taping away at the keyboard.

IanSomerhalder has logged in. it read. I sighed, shaking my head. Ian was my ex-boyfriend from back in Cincinnati. We kind of grew up together, and he was devastated, like I was, when my parents passed away. He had short, dark, brown hair, but the last time I had seen him was a while ago, and he could've changed since then.

I sat down in the chair, moving the mouse towards his name and double clicking it, opening a chat window with him and typing something.

Hey, I said, smiling. He started typing, fast, and entered his chat.

Oh my God, Laurynn! I've missed you so much, how've you been? he asked. I smiled, typical Ian, wanting to catch up with long lost friends right away.

I've been good, kind of sad after…what had happened. But, I'm doing good…  I said, entering the chat. I opened another window, going to the site called YouTube and entering a song title, entering clicking on the first suggestion. I looked back at the chat as the song started, seeing he was still typing something and walked towards the shirt, hanging it up and zipping my suitcase back up and throwing it in the closet. I sighed, closing the closet doors and grabbing my drink, taking a sip of it and rolling it around my mouth.

I miss you, I read as I sat back down in my chair. My eyes widened, surprised at what he had said.

Ian and I had to break it off, even though we didn't want to, but we both knew that I would have to move a lot to fit my standards of living. We both knew that the whole "long distance relationship" thing wouldn't work.

I miss you, too sweetie. But…I have…a boyfriend now, I said, sighing and frowning as he typed back a sad emote. I'm so sorry, but we both knew we'd find someone after a period of time. You found somebody…right?

No, actually. I did, but…we broke it off. You know, it just wasn't working out, he said. I smiled, looking at the "Video Call IanSomerhalder" button and moving my mouse on it, hovering over it and deciding whether or not to call him.

"God damn you," I said, clicking it and turning my camera on, letting the call beep through and watch his face fill my computer screen.

"Hey," he said, smiling. "What the f**k happened to your hair?" He exclaimed, widening his eyes as he looked over me, and stopping on my hair. His short brown hair had grown out longer, and was now a darker color. His skin had tanned more, and he looked built. His face matured more and he looked good.

"Hey," I said, smiling as well. "I dyed it," I said, touching it and smiling once more. "Do you like it?" I asked, watching him nod.

"You look…" he said, widening his eyes and studying my face. I smiled.

"Yeah, so do you," I said, giggling. "So…I never got to ask you, but how've you been?" I asked, returning the question.

"Good, good," he said, taking a sip out of a wine glass with a yellow liquid shaping the plump shaped glass. I smiled.

"That's good," I said, taking into notice of his surroundings. "You're still living in your old house?" I giggled, looking at the picture he and I painted at the age of twelve.

"Yeah," he said, looking behind him and studying it. "It's pretty…old." He laughed. "So
where are you living these days?" he asked, pointing his head towards me and smiling.

"Actually," I started. "If you live in your old house, I don't live pretty far. I actually live about three or four miles away from you. I'm living with the big dogs now," I said, smiling. He smiled back.

"Who are you living with?" he asked. I smirked.

"Andy Biersack, lead singer of Black Veil Brides, and lead cousin of my life," I said. His eyes widened.

"Your cousin…is Andy Biersack?" he exclaimed. I smiled and nodded. "Cool," he said, sounding uninterested, like he always does. I giggled.

"You know you're jealous," I said. He nodded, leaning back in his chair and smiling.

"I enjoy teasing you," he said with his infamous smirk.

"Laurynn, who are you talking to?" Ashley asked, opening my bedroom door and peeking his head in. I smiled.

"A friend," I said, shutting my laptop and smiling. "I'm just talking to a friend." He smiled, rolling his eyes playfully and closing my door. I sighed, opening it back up and looking at Ian with an apologetic smile.

"See you don't want people to know about me," he said with a evil grin and sympathy in his eyes. "It's alright. You know, we are friends. But, you can tell people that we are. It doesn't matter if I'm a boy, I'm sure Ashley has friends that are girls. You don't mind, do you?" He asked, stating a point. I smiled and shook my head.

"No, I don't mind. And I'll tell him tomorrow," I said. "In the meantime, do you want me to come over?" I asked with a smirk. He smiled, leaning back in his chair once more and taking another sip out of his yellow liquid and pondered on the question. "Oh come on! You know you want me to," I said in a sing song voice. He smiled and then nodded, swallowing his sip of his wine and laughed.

"Alright," he said. "But you better not drink anything; you'll tear the house apart like you did the last time." I smiled, grabbing my purse which was behind my chair and looked through it, finding everything I needed.

"I'll be there in about fifteen or twenty minutes. I just have to explain to Ashley who you are, where I'm going, and how long I'll be," I said. "Then the drive up there is only five minutes." I giggled, grabbing my purse and waving to him.

"See you in a bit, Laurynn," he said. I smiled.

"See you in a bit," I said. I ended the call, closing my laptop and running into my bathroom, checking my makeup and slipping my white flip-flops on. I ran down the stairs and into
the foyer, rounding the handrail and walking into the kitchen.

"Laurynn, where are you going?" Ashley and Jake asked as they saw that I was in a rush. I smiled.

"Going to an old friends house," I said, grabbing me a glass of water. "I will be…however long as I want to be, I'll be back though." Ashley smiled, walking towards me and hugging me.

"I love you sweetie," he said. I smiled, kissing him.

"I love you too," I said, walking out of the house and running towards my car. I smiled, starting its ignition and backing up into the busy road. I sped off to Ian's house, smiling as it came into sight. "Ian," I said, remembering our time spent together.

© 2012 Laurynn Fuentes c:


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
Added on April 11, 2012
Last Updated on April 11, 2012

Author

Laurynn Fuentes c:
Laurynn Fuentes c:

Cincinnatti , OH



About
Hellurr there, my name’s Laurynn :D I’ve tried my hardest to get my story perfect for my likings and other people’s. And over the time I have tried and I’ve learned that it&rsq.. more..

Writing