Unexpected: 9

Unexpected: 9

A Story by Laurynn Fuentes c:

I knocked on the door, smiling as I looked around, taking into account of my surroundings. Ian opened the door, widening his eyes and smiling. He'd grown taller, too. He wasn't shorter than I was, he was actually taller. I widened my eyes as well, looking him up and down, shaking my head and running into his arms. "I've missed you so much," I whispered in his chest. He looked down at me, giggling. I separated from the hug, looking at him and smoothing my pants.

"You may come in," he said with a smile. I laughed, walking in and watching him shut the door behind me. I looked around, looking up on the right side of his house and seeing a loft, where Ian and I had our first kiss. I smiled, looking at the left side of his house and seeing the upstairs part of his house. His dog ran down from the stairs, tripping over one and flying towards me. I widened my eyes, catching him and smiling, patting him on the head.

"He must be…hyper now?" I asked, confused as to why he'd trip over the steps since they lived her for almost Ian's entire life.

"He's just excited to see you, that's all," he said smiling, walking closer to me and petting him as well. His name was Tokyo, just like Ashley's dog, and he was the same breed as his dog. "I mean, you've never came to visit or whatever." I smiled, punching him on the shoulder.

"You know I wanted to visit you, I just couldn't," I said. He put his hand on his shoulder, rubbing it and widening his eyes as if he'd gotten hurt. "That did not hurt. And I couldn't visit you because of my moving everywhere." He nodded, taking me into another hug and sighing.

"So," he said. "What would you like to do?" I shrugged.

"Have any wine?" I asked with a smirk. I planned on getting wasted tonight, and if Ian had to, I'd either have to call Ashley and ask him if he could take me home, or spend the night here. Ian smiled, walking into the kitchen and grabbing a wine bottle and two wine glasses, just like the one he'd drank out of when we were talking on the computer. I smiled, taking it and pointing it up, clinking mine with his and smiled.

"Cheers," he said, taking a drink out of his wine.

"Cheers," I replied, taking a sip out of my wine. It tasted like grapes, just like all wine do to me, but this one had a different taste to it. It tasted more alcoholic then wine. I furrowed my eyebrows, pointing to the glass. "What is this stuff?" He smiled and took the bottle out once more, showing me the label.

Marks Italian Wine. it read. I shrugged. "And?" I asked, confused. He smiled.

"It has a bit of alcohol in it, I thought you'd know," he said. I shrugged, shaking my
head and walking towards the couch. This wine was pretty high proofed, and I was already feeling it in my chest.

"So, how's life?" I asked, breaking the awkward silence. He shrugged.

"It's okay," he said. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What do you mean 'okay'?" I asked, shaking my head and sitting down on the couch, grabbing a coaster and putting the wine glass on it and sitting back. Ian joined me, putting his arm around me and explained to me what he meant.

"I miss you, a lot, Laurynn," he said. "I still have feelings for you, they never left. I never wanted you to leave." I shook my head.

"Dude, I came here to catch up," I said. "Not to get lectured on how you didn't want me to
leave, or you've missed me so much. I've missed you, too, Ian. But, I have a boyfriend now, and you know that." He nodded.

"Yeah, I know," he said. "Sorry." I shook my head.

"Look, I know exactly what to do," I suggested. He furrowed his eyebrows, cocking his head to the side just a bit and shrugging.

"What?"

"Shopping," I said with a smile. He studied my face, trying to find somewhere that I was joking. I wasn't joking, I wanted to go shopping, and I wanted to totally revamp my closet. "I'm not joking. We can totally revamp your closet, since I want to do so anyways." He sighed, taking another big gulp out of his wine and nodded.

"Fine," he said. "But only because I need new clothes." I giggled, running towards the foyer and grabbing my purse, checking at how much money I had and smiling. I had enough to buy the whole mall, literally. I grabbed his keys which were hanging on a hook next to the door.

"Let's go," I demanded as I noticed he had his shoes on. We rushed out into the car, Ian sitting in the passenger seat and me driving. I rushed off towards the mall, turning the headlights on and driving past rushing cars.

Rushing in and out through different cars got to me at times, like I thought I was going to crash. Maybe I was this time, maybe I wasn't.

© 2012 Laurynn Fuentes c:


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on April 11, 2012
Last Updated on April 11, 2012

Author

Laurynn Fuentes c:
Laurynn Fuentes c:

Cincinnatti , OH



About
Hellurr there, my name’s Laurynn :D I’ve tried my hardest to get my story perfect for my likings and other people’s. And over the time I have tried and I’ve learned that it&rsq.. more..

Writing