Unexpected: 10

Unexpected: 10

A Story by Laurynn Fuentes c:

I widened my eyes, looking towards Ian and shaking my head, knowing I'd be dead by the time we reach where we were going. He shook his head as well, making me stop on the side of the road. I did as I was told, breathing heavy and started to shake in fear. Ian unbuckled himself, scooting closer to me and hugging me with a comforting touch. I widened my eyes, looking up at him and into his eyes. He was so beautiful, like he was an angel.

We started inching towards each other, our lips finally meeting in such a long time. My eyes widened as I realized what I was doing. I was partially cheating on Ashley. Ian and I weren't dating, but we were kissing. He licked my bottom lip, which got me right there. I snaked my arms around his neck, pulling myself closer to him and sitting on his lap. He put his hands on my waist, kissing me harder and faster, more heated. I closed my eyes, waiting for him to take my shirt off, or unbutton my pants.

I jolted up, looking around my room, confused and scared. Ashley widened his eyes, putting his hand on my shoulder and sitting up as well. "What's wrong?" he asked. I was so confused; I knew that hanging out with Ian wasn't a dream.

"Did I ever leave last night?" I asked. He nodded.

"You went to Ian Somerhalder's house, and then got drunk, and I had to drive you back home," he said. I sighed in relief, hugging him tightly and kissing him hard. He pulled me on top
of him, lying down and snaking his hands around my back.

"I love you," I said, breaking the kiss. He looked at me, confused.

"What were you dreaming about?" he asked jokingly. I smiled.

"You," I lied. His eyes widened, feeling my stomach.

"Laurynn," he said, sounding panicked. I widened my eyes, now getting startled by his reaction. "When we had sex…the other day, do you remember if I wore a condom or not?" My eyes widened.

"You don't remember if you were protected or not?" I exclaimed, getting off of him. He looked at me, hurt.

"I'm sorry," he said. I ran into my bathroom, grabbing a pregnancy test and peeing on the
stick, waiting for it to read positive or negative. I didn't mind if I was going to have a baby, but the thing was, was that I wanted to be married and then have a baby. Ashley and I weren't married, and I wanted to be anyways.

"What does it say?" Ashley asked, walking into the bathroom. I then remembered that I had
a missed period, looking at the trashcan and not seeing any used tampons or tampon wrappers in there.

"I'm pregnant," I said, knowing already without looking at the stick. He widened his eyes, looking into mine and shaking his head.

"Did you even look at the stick?" he asked, scared.

"Ashley, if I did and it read positive, what would you do?" I asked, wanting to hear his answer so I knew that the baby would have its birth father.

"I would stay with you until the very end," he said. "I love you, Laurynn. And I don't
care if a baby at seventeen will hurt our relationship, I know that I f*****g love you," he said. I smiled, kissing him and looking at the stick.

My eyes widened and I dropped it to the floor, surprised at the answer.

© 2012 Laurynn Fuentes c:


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
Added on April 11, 2012
Last Updated on April 11, 2012

Author

Laurynn Fuentes c:
Laurynn Fuentes c:

Cincinnatti , OH



About
Hellurr there, my name’s Laurynn :D I’ve tried my hardest to get my story perfect for my likings and other people’s. And over the time I have tried and I’ve learned that it&rsq.. more..

Writing