Unexpected: 12

Unexpected: 12

A Story by Laurynn Fuentes c:

I stepped out of the car, gracefully. Ashley, Jake, and Andy all turned their heads, looking at me through the window and leaving their mouths agape. Olivia stared up at me, wanting to have someone look at her the way everyone was looking at me. I smiled at all of them, shaking my head and grabbing the shopping bags out of the backseat, looking at the new car in our driveway. I furrowed my eyebrows, looking at Olivia who was now running towards the front door and opening it.

I walked closer to the car, getting a good glimpse of the person who was inside. Sighing once I realized who it was, I ran up the stairs, getting inside and setting the bags down. I ran back outside, looking at Olivia who was now hugging Tom tightly. I stood there awkwardly, trying to not ruin the moment for the two.

"Uh…why is there a creepy person watching us hug each other?" Tom asked Olivia, smirking. She separated from the hug, looking at me and smiling.

"That's Laurynn," she said, pointing towards me. "I know you remember her." He looked at me in awe, giving me the up-down, trying to grasp that I was actually the little girl he remembered.

"You've…grown!" he exclaimed in excitement. I stood there, waiting for him to hug me. I didn't care about him that much, but at least I cared about him for him to give me a hug. He read my mind, quickly jumping up the stairs and pulling me into a tight, intimate hug.

"I've missed you," I whispered into the nook of his neck. "I've missed you so much." He smirked, pulling away from the hug and nodding.

"I've missed you, too." We all walked into the house, inviting everyone to Tom and Tom to everyone, letting him look around the house and get introduced to every room. I showed my room to him lastly, letting him hang out with me for a couple hours in there.

I ended up turning my laptop on and blasting a couple Black Veil Brides songs, and a couple Tokio Hotel German songs. It ended up being just Tom and I, moshing each other to the ground. It was fun, but painful.

I giggled as I tripped Tom, watching him land on top of me. He smiled, turning around and acting like a girl. "So, boyfriend, what's up?" he asked. I scrunched my nose up, shaking my head.

"Don't do that," I said, disgusted with the way he said it. He sat down on the ground next to me, pulling me into his lap and making me face him. I blushed as he took my hands into his, looking into my eyes. He always knew how to woo me whenever he visited. Even though he wasn't mine, and I was supposed to be majorly pissed off at him, he was making me forgive him,
without him saying sorry.

I looked into his milk chocolate eyes and fell in love all over again. Those were the eyes I fell in love with before I met Ashley. Those were the eyes that broke my heart, before Ashley mended it back together. Those were the eyes that changed my life.

We both leaned forward, kissing each other softly, but long. He put his hands up to my face, holding it in place as I wrapped my arms around his neck, my eyes closed tightly. His lips puckered up more as I inched closer on to his lap, pinning him to my closet door. He took in a low moan, slipping his tongue into my mouth and exploring widely.

He put his strong hands on my back, supporting it, and then moved down lower, touching my lower back and moaning as his touch tickled me. "Tom," I whispered, amazed but scared.
"I know, it was awesome," he said, smiling. "I can't remember the last time I kissed you like that." I sighed, kissing him once more and standing up.

"No one can know about our little…make out session, okay?" I asked. He nodded, watching me walk to the other side of my bedroom and running up to me, pinning me to the bathroom door and kissing me passionately. I moaned as he unbuttoned my pants, sliding them off and allowing me to take his shirt off, revealing his tanned, built stomach.

I was in serious trouble.

© 2012 Laurynn Fuentes c:


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
Added on April 11, 2012
Last Updated on April 11, 2012

Author

Laurynn Fuentes c:
Laurynn Fuentes c:

Cincinnatti , OH



About
Hellurr there, my name’s Laurynn :D I’ve tried my hardest to get my story perfect for my likings and other people’s. And over the time I have tried and I’ve learned that it&rsq.. more..

Writing