Become of US

Become of US

A Chapter by Chi chan
"

What will happen to us if what isn't done is done?

"

How could life for us get any worse? My four friends and I got sucked into my fanfic, with all the characters in human form, aside from the animals.

 

        Nikky, Tiy Lee, Hiram, Byakuya, myself and the shire horse BlueStar, were all prisoners of the self-proclaimed criminal master mind, Ratigan. His ego just big as Texas and his heart black as the night sky without moon or starlight, cold as winter in the mountains of my home-town, showing no regret for what he's done to us. He was just as bad in human as he was in rat.

 

        None of us knew if our loved ones were safe or not. my sweet little cat demon Kirara? I knew she would protect those with her. Crazy but cute Mokona? He may be an annoying little fluff ball, but he was OUR annoying little fluff ball. Ka Ning may have a mouth on him, but he was willing to protect those he loved. If anyone tried to pick him up against his will, he would burn or bite them. Then my thoughts went to Momo, Olivia and Hanatarou.

 

        We all knew that Hanatarou was a very sweet and nice guy, but all he was good at was medicine. He didn't have any fighting experience under his belt that I knew of, but he promised us that he would protect Olivia as best he could until they got some help and come for us. All we could do was hope that he was true to his word and did his best.

 

        Momo would give her life to protect Olivia and those with her. She would fight like the devil if anyone threatened her friends.

 

        Brave and kind Captain Jushiro Ukitake--he too promised to protect those we loved until help was found and they came for us. He looked out for Hanatarou, Momo and Olivia as if they were his brother and sister.

 

        My only worry was that someone would mistake Jushiro for Olivia's and Hanatarou's father. He looked old enough to be because his hair was white like an old man's hair, and he has been known to get sick from time to time. `On my honor, I'll protect them until help is here,` those words echoed within my mind of what he said as he flew off on Kirara.

 

        Sweet little Olivia--cute as they come and an only child--Hiram would do anything to make sure she was protected and safe.

 

        Ratigan had had too much fun easily black-mailing my good friend already. The only thing he had to do was hint to Miyuki and Mitsuki to go out and finish the job, and there was no other choice for Hiram but to fall back in line like some lowly servant. That got me hot under the collier. I try not snap when he threatened to hurt Hanatarou, Momo and Olivia.

 

        All of us knew that Momo was sweet and kind. She looked after Olivia like she was one of her own, like Hiram did. She looked out for all of us, and if anyone tried to hurt us in any way she would be right there to protect us with her life. But none of us knew how much we would snap, or how much power would be unleashed toward the ones we hate.

 

        No one knew if it was night or day, but all any one said was, “It can't be helped, no matter how hard we try,”

 

        “We can only hope that our loved ones are safe and have found help, they'll come for us I know it,” Tiy Lee said to Nikky.

 

        “She's right, let's keep our prayers with them, hope they come through,” said Byakuya, I was a little surprised with him.

 

        “That doesn't sound like something that the Captain of Squad 6 would say,” I pointed out.

 

        “Hey the guy's telling us not to lose faith in our friends it's the least we can do,” BlueStar interjected. Just then I heard the click sound of a lock being opened. We all looked toward the door.

 

        Light; we knew it was day.

 

        There in the doorway stood, Ratigan, Miyuki, Gin Ichimaru and Mitsuki, all of them smiling at our misery.

 

        “Well all of you hard at work? You know the dead-line is coming soon,” said Miyuki.

 

        “For what reason are you all doing here? it's not as if you can make our lives more miserable than they already are for what you've done to us,” stated Tiy Lee.

 

        “Oh come now dear, be like that and you'll ruin the surprise we brought all of you! After all they'll be your guests for a short time anyway, then your cell-neighbors. If you want them to live anyway,” Gin told us.

 

        I cringed and turned away from Gin and the others as they laughed at us, Byakuya's hand on the handle of his Zanpaku-to and not looking happy, Tiy Lee's hand on a beaker of acid, trying her hardest not to throw it in any of their faces. Nikky's wolf ears lay flat back on her head, looking at the bad guys like she was going to bite them while BlueStar's head hung low and Hiram's forlorn face hung low.

 

        There wasn't much else they did that could be worse for us, but Gin looked like he had something hidden under his squad captain robes and something else behind him.

 

        “Shall I show them who the guests are master?” Gin asked.

 

        “Be my guest then Captain. I think this will do the trick,” sneered Ratigan.

 

        Gin placed his hand inside his robes, Miyuki standing next to him.

 

        “It is with great honor that I introduce you Hiram, to your sweet, precious, charming and cute daughter, and Lt Hinamori, ” Gin said as he pulled out the two frightened girls.

 

        My heart stopped. Eyes widened. Miyuki pulled out two balls of fuzz.

 

        “And along with that, Tiy Lee, your fox pup Ka Ning, and you wolf-girl and tiger-girl the little ball of fluff you call Mokona,” said Miyuki.

 

        “Release them! You have no idea what fury you'll unleash upon yourselves!” stated Tiy Lee.

 

        “Oh and if we don't?” asked Gin as he jerked Momo in front of him. She looked back at him with such a fury!

 

        “Let's just say you'll be in hot water with a higher captain, one who is a lot more powerful than you are,” BlueStar told Gin

 

        “And if I don't, I would be disobeying an oder from a higher captain,” sneered Gin, his grip tightened around the wrists of Olivia and Momo, who were struggling to get out of his grasp.

 

        I could tell they were in pain from him. I had to do something. It would be over my dead body if he hurt one hair on their heads.

 

        “Let them go! Can't you see that you're hurting them Gin?!” I yelled, taking a step toward him, but Byakuya held out his hand out to stop me from going after him.

 

        “Leave this to me, all of you stand down immediately!” stated Byakuya.

 

        I stepped back with the others; Byakuya approached Gin. Before any of us knew it, Byakuya had grabbed Gin's other hand and gripped it tightly, his eyes staring down the betrayer captain.

 

        “You'd dare disobey a captain higher than you and someone of the Kuchiki name? Obey my orders Gin, and release the girl and the Lieut into our temporary care or I'll be forced to--”

 

        I cut him off then , knowing what he was going to say.

 

        “Byakuya!” I called out, he looked back at me, “Please, don't, not here, think about it,” I added, somehow he understood, but still stared Gin down.

 

        “Alright Captain, no need to get all twisted up about a small thing like this, especially with your girlfriend here,” sneered Gin.

 

        I turned bright red and wanted to scratched that creepy smiling face of his right into the mouth of the Hollow outside. Byakuya shot him a look that--if looks could kill—would have Gin six feet under.

 

        “You leave her out of this!” stated Byakuya. I was a little bit shocked, and turned a light red and my tiger ears went down.

 

        “Bring her into anything like that again and I will kill you,” stated Byakuya, then he turned and walked away as calm and cool and he ever was. “Don't upset me again, Gin.”

 

        “If I didn't know better, I'd think Byakuya just stood up for you,” whispered Nikky.

 

        “There's more to him than just the calm and quite Captain of Squad 6, there's more to him than that, I can see that in him,” I told her.

 

        Mokona jumped from the enemy's grasp and right into my arms.

 

        When he kicked Fidget in the head, Momo bit Gin's hand hard. He was quite taken back by this, and Olivia stepped on his foot hard, Ka Ning snapped at Miyuki's hand and jumped right into Tiy Lee's arms and began to lick her face like it was ice cream.

 

        “That's no way for a Lieut to act,” he said to himself.

 

        “Then I guess you don't know Momo that well then,” I muttered.

 

        Olivia ran to me and gave me a quick and tight hug, then did the same thing to Nikky, though she didn't go to Byakuya--I think it was because she was a bit scared of him--and then she came to Tiy Lee. She hugged her tight. Momo came around to each of us, and even went to BlueStar. The last person she went to was Hiram, she looked to him like a father almost, and then she broke away so that he could have some moments with his sweet daughter.

 

        “Little Lotus Blossom, I praise Kwan Yin that you're alright,” Tiy Lee told the young girl.

 

        “Ka Ning protected you the best he could. At least you both are alive,” she added.

 

        “Were... were you worried about me?” sniffled Olivia, Tiy Lee smiled and wiped a stray tear from the child's face.

 

        “Of course we were, but your father was more worried about you more than any of us,” answered Tiy Lee.

 

        “It's true,” I said.

 

        As soon as I said that she broke from Tiy Lee's grasp and ran into her father's open arms. “Father!” she cried. Hiram hugged his daughter tightly, she clung to his apron tight as if she was afraid that he would leave her again and just cried onto it.

 

        “I....I thought I'd never see you again!” cried Olivia.

 

        “I thought you were dead!” she added.

 

        My heart went out to the poor child, having the one person she loved so much taken from her right in front of her own eyes, searching all over London's underbelly for him, never giving up and not showing any fear.

 

        “Shhh, shh, it's alright, I'm alive and still here. I won't leave you anytime soon,” Hiram told her tenderly.

 

        “I'm just glad you're okay kid,” said BlueStar.

 

        `Hiram is a really good father, he really cares about Olivia,.I guess after losing Elaina he doesn't want to lose her too. I can understand that. I just wish that my dad and I had a relationship like that,` I thought as I watched the happy reunion between the two.

 

        “Father I.....I'm scared....I'm so scared....” wept Olivia. She couldn't help but to let her tears flow.

 

        “Oh I know my darling, and it will be alright. You stayed strong for us this far. I'm so proud of you for that,” said Hiram.

 

        “I'm just glad you two could find each other,” said Momo.

 

        “These family reunions make me want to vomit. Don't they little sister?” Miyuki asked Mitsuki.

 

        “You have no idea. Maybe we can make him watch his sweet daughter slowly die right in front of him, or, better yet, Marcus has been getting frisky every time we say her name or he sees her. So, maybe we can....”

 

        But before Mitsuki could finish I got her a glare and let out a growl.

 

        “Take a long walk off a short pier and leave them alone!” I snapped.

 

        “Yeah, you've done enough emotional damage! Anything like that and it's going to be a kick in the a*s from us!” stated Nikky.

 

        “Touchy, I guess you should never tick off a wolf and tiger,” mocked Miyuki.

 

        I turned back to Hiram and Olivia, she was still crying. By now tear-stains formed on her father's work apron. I knew those were tears of happiness and fear, and he just let her cry it all out. Hiram knelt down and let her keep crying on his shoulder, burying her face in his shoulder. Olivia heard Miyuki and Mitsuki talking about what would have happened to her if her father didn't finish what needed to be done. That only made her cling tighter to him.

 

        “Father.....I.....I thought I'd never find you, Tiy Lee or BlueStar!” cried Olivia, Hiram held her closer as she let more tears flow out.

 

        “Oh, there, there, there, my Bairn. I'm all right,” Hiram told her, as he turned her face to his, I guess it had to be the way telling her that everything was going to be alright, but I knew it was only going to get worse. I didn't say anything though and just watched. Tiy Lee joined us, with Ka Ning sitting on her shoulder, BlueStar nuzzled the young scared girl.

 

        Once Olivia looked up into her beloved father's eyes, memories came flooding back to them, the times bad storms came through, nightmares that scared her so bad she woke up crying, but each time that happened he was always there to make her feel better, to let her know she was safe as long as he was around, that he would always be around to protect her, to never let anything bad happen to her. I knew Hiram would give his life to protect Olivia.

 

        “Oh, I was so worried about my little girl," Hiram told his crying daughter, BlueStar kept nuzzling her, he share the same worry as Hiram was.

 

        “You really had us scared there kid, we're just glad you're okay,” said BlueStar.

 

        “Ichimaru, I need to speak with outside for a moment,” said Mitsuki.

 

        “Sure, what's on your mind?” answered Gin as he followed her outside the cell.

 

        “Which reminds me, your other friends are here, Kiara and Twilight, we found them while chasing a lead with Mitsuki, Gin, Fidget and Miyuki, and Tiy Lee's sister Chi Yue is here, they all know we're in trouble and they'll help us,” said Ka Ning.

 

        “Renji's here too, he came here looking for Captain Kuchiki,” said Momo.

 

        “That's a loyal Lieutenant Byakuya has,” said Nikky, we noticed that Momo looked upset after she told us about Renji.

 

        “What's the matter?” asked Tiy Lee.

 

        “It's just.....back at the manor we found Renji and Twilight, everyone came for us when we got kidnapped. Kirara, Renji, Chi Yue, Basil and Kiara tried to save us. But Kirara got hurt, and the others took a bad fall trying to help us, statues crashed all around them. I don't know if they're alright,” answered Momo, we looked at each other.

 

        “Oh no, KP-chan, you're sure about that?” said Nikky.

 

        “Yes, I don't know if our friends are alright,” Momo told her, I was worried. I felt a hand on my shoulder, it was Hiram.

 

        “I'm sure that your friends are alright. If they are anything like you then they're bound to be,” Hiram told me, making me feel a little bit better.

 

        “Yeah, I hope so. Twilight can be a bit stubborn, but I'm just glad Olivia found you before... I mean, well you know,” I said. My tiger ears could hear Mitsuki and Gin talking; I caught the end of what they were saying.

 

        “You're right, we can't run that risk again. They need to be separated. The girl has had enough time with her father, so I'll let him know,” said Gin.

 

        `Oh s**t, I remember this part. I can't let them do this!` I thought to myself.

 

        “Crystal, what's the matter?” asked Nikky, she noticed the worried look on my face. I pulled her over and whispered in her ears.

 

        “Don't you remember this part of the movie? We have to stop him,” I told her. She nodded and turned to Hiram about to say something when Miyuki pulled her arms behind her, catching her off guard. Mokona and Ka Ning were also snatched up and handed to Fidget.

 

        “What the?! Let go of me!!” shouted Nikky.

 

        “What do you think you're doing?!” stated BlueStar. Not before long he found ropes around his neck, and he too was being pulled out of the cell while Momo stood in front of Hiram and Olivia.

 

        “Ichimaru, what is the meaning of this?!” asked Tiy Lee

 

        “Simple; visiting hours are up,” answered Gin, as he and Ratigan approached Hiram and Olivia.

 

        Momo had to do something. She couldn't let this happen to her friends. She stood firmly between her friends and threat at hand. Gin and Ratigan saw her, and they were not happy with it.

 

        “Ichimaru, please don't do this! They've suffered enough already! Please don't tear them apart!” begged Momo, but Gin grabbed her wrist his creepy smile showing.

 

        “Sorry, but we can't have her distracting him, besides we know she's his weakness. Now if you don't mind,” he told her pulling her out of the way and handing her off to Mitsuki.

 

        “Nooo!” shouted Momo as she too was also being dragged out of the cell.

 

        “Captain, I beg of you, please don't take my Bairn from me! In the name of God don't take her from me!” begged Hiram as he held Olivia tighter, as Gin pried one of Hiram's arms off Olivia,

 

        I could see Olivia hug her father as tight as she could, for she herself didn't want the same thing to happen. I could also see Hiram's trying his best to keep his remaining arm around his daughter.

 

        “Do you really want to answer to Shinso? Being a man in your position I know you don't your sweet little girl to get hurt by the Hollow or my blade,” said Gin.

 

        I saw Ratigan grab Olivia's arm, that's when something inside me snapped like a twig. I lunged at Ratigan; in doing so I bit down on his hand hard, my front teeth starting to grow a bit longer and my nails also starting to grow out. It was becoming apparent that my white tiger was starting to come out, and Ratigan did not look amused with me.

 

        “I won't let you do this!” I snapped through my teeth.

 

The more you have her arm, the harder I bit into your hand!” I added again through my teeth.

 

        He still kept his grip on Olivia's arm, my teeth sinking deeper into his hand. Only then could I get a taste of crimson liquid, I had drawn blood. It wasn't like I had broken a important blood artery, though.

 

        He brought his face down to mine.

 

        “You've been a thorn in my side since you got here ! And you're not getting the way!” snarled Ratigan. He raised his other arm and struck me so hard that it cause me to let go of his arm, and I was sent sliding across the floor. When I hit the wall something was knocked off a shelf and hit me on the head knocking me out cold.

 

        “Miss. Crystal!” shouted Hiram.

 

        “All of you have gone mad!” yelled Tiy Lee.

 

        “Now, come along my dear,” Ratigan told Olivia.

 

        BlueStar heard everything and was trying his hardest to get back into the cell to help his friends and do what he could to protect Olivia. Everyone could hear his cries as he was bucking, rearing, and screaming his head off.

 

        “Let her go!” screamed BlueStar as he was pulling hard to get back.

 

        “Oh please! Please!! Please!!” begged Olivia.

 

        She was torn from her beloved father's arms, Hiram tried his hardest to keep her with him by keeping a hold of her hand, but Gin and Ratigan were a little bit stronger than him.

 

        “You can't do this!” yelled Tiy Lee

 

        “They can and did!” snapped Mitsuki. Hiram and Tiy Lee reached for Ka Ning and Olivia, they called out to them.

 

        “Olivia!” yelled Hiram.

 

        “Little Lotus Blossom! No! Ka Ning please protect her with your life!” yelled Tiy Lee. But she was pulled back into the cell.

 

        I was starting to come around and noticed Hiram trying to follow them and heard a voice cry out.

 

        “Father! Tiy Lee!” I knew that voice was Olivia's, as I staggered to my feet as best I could. I saw Hiram trying to leave the cell to try and bring his daughter back into his arms, but Gin placed his sword to Hiram's gut and Ratigan pulled him back into his cell by his work apron.

 

        Byakuya just turned his back on us, eye's closed, not saying anything.

 

        I was still coming around from when Ratigan hit me, and by then it was too late for me to help my friends. I just didn't know what to think.

 

        “Oh please Professor! Captain have mercy on them!” begged Hiram.

 

        “Now don't worry, Captain Ichimaru will insure that Fidget and the others take good care of your precious little one and the Lieutenant,” said Ratigan.

 

        “Indeed I will, unless I order other wise,” sneered Gin.

 

        “What do you mean? What's going to happen to my daughter and Momo?” asked Hiram sounding worried.

 

        “What he means is, we better not have anymore rebellion or out bursts from you and Tiy Lee, you better learn to keep that tiger girl under control unless you want to same fate to befall her as well as the Lieutenant and your brat!” snarled Ratigan.

 

        “What do you mean, order other wise?” I asked Gin in a quite tone.

 

        “Oh, by that I mean I have a hungry Hollow outside,” answered Gin.

 

        My eyes shot wide open, Byakuya turned and looked at Gin, Tiy Lee and Hiram froze.

 

        “Now, have we reached an understanding on this?” asked Gin as he lead Hiram back to his work station, Tiy Lee quickly returned back to her alchemy.

 

        “"Yes. Yes, I-I-I'll finish it! Oh, just don't hurt my daughter or Momo!” pleaded Hiram.

 

        “It will get finished, but you must give your word that they will remain unharmed,” stated Tiy Lee.

 

        “Oh they will for now,” said Gin.

 

        “I can't believe that you live with yourself knowing you're doing something like this!” said Hiram.

 

        “He's a captain, he can get away with anything he damn well pleases!” I snapped.

 

        “Indeed. Now remember, it must be done, tonight!” stated Ratigan before slamming the door.

 

        I lunged for him only to to have face come in contact with the door; my nail grew out a bit longer, rage building up inside me like hot water. How did I let this happen?

 

        I could've killed our captors, and we could've run away. But I didn't.

 

        I screamed, my claws scratched the door leaving behind four scratch marks deep in the wood door.

 

        “Crystal, I know you tried to protect Little Lotus Blossom but...” Tiy Lee started to say.

 

        “Drop it! We're trapped in a hole we can't get out of! I wanted to protect her, but I couldn't, I couldn't do anything! And Olivia has nothing to do with this! Yet these monsters threatened our loved ones lives if their own selfish gain isn't met,” I stated, angry.

 

        “What did he mean by, he has a hungry Hollow outside?” asked Byakuya.

 

        Don't you get it?! If Tiy Lee and Hiram don't finish the stone and robot, they're going to feed Momo, Ka Ning, Mokona, Nikky and Olivia to the Hollow and we'll be forced to watch!!” I yelled.

 

        “WHAT?!”

 

        “Watch.....my...my daughter....get eaten....by that...horrid creature.....NO!” yelled Hiram. “I can't lose her! Not to that monster! My daughter! My child! Please.....dear God in Heaven don't let me lose her the same way I did Elaina! I don't want to lose my sweet little baby girl!”

 

        “Would you rather have her fall prey to the other men that are under the other monster keeping us here?” asked Byakuya.

 

        “I'm an only parent Captain! My wife was murdered! Olivia is my only child, she's my world. If.....if she died I....I would kill myself....” answered Hiram.

 

        “My friend, don't talk like that!” begged Tiy Lee.

 

        “We have to stay strong for them, we don't have any other choice,” I said.

 

        Meanwhile outside of the cell, Nikky and the others were fighting back hard to get free and get back with us, BlueStar had been hitched up outside to be fitted for his armor.

 

        “Take your hands off me!” shouted Nikky.

 

        “I won't be a prisoner here!” stated Momo.

 

        “Let me go, you ugly thing and ugly witches!” snapped Olivia.

 

Miyuki unlocked a cell and shoved their prisoners into the cell, with Fidget shoving Olivia in last, Nikky looked back at them. Mokona was tossed into her arms, Momo, Ka Ning and Olivia were not far behind. All of them were shoved into the cell hard.

 

        “This outta hold ya!” said Fidget. Then the locked clicked, locking them in.

 

        Ka Ning looked back and started to scratch at the door, digging around the door.

 

        “Hey! Get me out of here! Hey!” yelled Ka Ning.

 

        “Get used to your new home, assuming that beloved Papa finishes what needs to be done, you all will stay alive,” sneered Mitsuki.

 

        “Great we're cornered up like caged animals,” said Nikky.

 

        “What choice do we have? Our friends are caught between a rock and a hard place,” Ka Ning told her. Mokona looked over at Olivia, Ka Ning took noticed and joined him, he was also worried for the child, Olivia had her knee's up to her chest, she was so upset about what had happen.

 

        “You going to be alright there kiddo?” asked Ka Ning.

 

        Olivia's eyes were filling up with tears, Momo also noticed the tears in the young child's eyes and sat down next to her, she wanted to be of some comfort to her little sister.

 

        “I....I.....I don't know...Daddy tried to protect me.....and....” Olivia burst into tears, Momo held the upset girl and tried to her best to calm her down.

 

        “Everything will be alright little sister,” said Momo.

 

        `Things are only going to get worse, but right now, Olivia needs her big sisters` thought Nikky.

 

Ka Ning just laid on the ground, not knowing what to think of what was going on, they were caught up in something that they shouldn't be in, then he noticed a light from one of the walls, it had bars on it, but he could smell BlueStar and Tiy Lee, he quickly turned to the others.

 

        “Guys, I think that window leads to Tiy Lee's cell,” Ka Ning told them as he pointed to the bared window with one of his paws.

 

Momo and Nikky looked up and saw the window also. It only too a few stone bricks and they were brought up to the window level, Nikky stood on the stones, reaching her hand through the bars.

 

        “Crystal, you guys in there?” she asked.

 

        At first I thought I was hearing things, then I was the hand from what looked like a bared air vent, I recognized Nikky's bracelet, my heart stopped, I went over to the small bared window, only my hand could reach through.

 

        “For a second I thought I was going crazy, you guys alright?” I told Nikky.

 

        “Yeah, but Olivia's pretty upset about being taken from her dad, how's Hiram taking it?” asked Nikky.

 

        “Not so good, quick question, how do like being cooked, medium or rare? And was sauce do you like ranch or sweet and sour?” I answered.

 

        “What dose that have to do with anything?” asked Nikky sounding confused.

 

        “Well. Gin told us this, if Tiy Lee doesn't finish the stone and Hiram doesn't finish the robot you guys are going to be fed to the Hollow that's waiting outside for you,” I answered her.

 

        “WHAT?!?! No way I'm going to get eaten by walking dead!!” snapped Nikky, I quickly hushed her.

 

        “Keep it down, I don't want Momo and the others to get scared by this, I suggest to try and escape but those Doberman Hollows will get you guys be you can find Twilight and Kiara again,” I whispered to her.

 

        “Point well taken,” said Nikky.

 

        “But, I know one thing that might cheer Olivia up, bring her over here, I'll be right back,” I told her.

 

        “You got it,” said Nikky as she gave me a thumbs up. Nikky came back over Momo who was still comforting Olivia, Momo looked up at Nikky.

 

        “I need Olivia to come with me for a second,” said Nikky.

 

        “Oh, alright,” Momo told Nikky. Olivia stood up and wiped away some of her tears and took Nikky's hand, she lead the young girl over to the stones. Meanwhile, I tapped Hiram on his shoulder, he looked at me.

 

        “Can you spare a few seconds?” I asked him.

 

        “What?” he asked as I lead him to the bared window, I told him just to stick his hand through. I could hear Nikky telling Olivia the same thing.

 

        “Is....is that?....No it couldn't be...” Hiram told himself.

 

Nikky helped Olivia onto the stone steps, Olivia looked up and saw her father arms, searching for her. Her eyes widen and started fill up with tears again.

 

        “Olivia? Is that you darling?” asked Hiram.

 

        “Daddy? Is that.....Daddy?!” cried Olivia as she reached for her father's hand. Hiram could feel his daughter's face, Olivia felt the warmth of her father's hands and arms, like the many times he held her when she was frightened, he would always hold her to comfort her and assure her that he would protect her from anything bad or anything that would scare her.

 

Olivia wept onto her father's sleeve, the poor child crying her heart out, scared to death with what was going on. Momo just stood behind Olivia, choking back her own tears, she looked away toward the others, Momo felt the choker Hiram had given her, just trying to make sense of what was going on.

 

        `How did we get mixed up in all of this?` thought Momo, as she fell on her knees and quietly sobbed.



© 2009 Chi chan


Author's Note

Chi chan
I just want all to enjoy, this is somewhere in the middle.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on May 7, 2009


Author

Chi chan
Chi chan

Western North Carolina, NC



About
I enjoy painting, singing, writing my fanfics about Great Mouse Detective, Phantom of the Opera, Bleach x-overs, and Ronin Warriors, I mostly do one shots, but others are stories, so I hope to upload .. more..

Writing
Hurt within Hurt within

A Story by Chi chan


Broken inside Broken inside

A Story by Chi chan