Part 1- Informato- Prologue

Part 1- Informato- Prologue

A Chapter by LilMissJP

We’re all in our cave at the moment, but it is a little crowded with our two newest members of our family, Oro and Cloud. Plus, it’s getting a little stuffy. However, on the plus side now that it’s night, the rock is cool against my skin when I lay down to go to sleep. Unfortunately none of us will be doing any sleeping, for we have to keep moving around the island so Canaan doesn’t find us.

 

“You can’t be serious!” Brandon, my boyfriend, is furious with me at the moment, but hopefully he’ll get over it and soon. I hate how this cave has an echo!

 

“Actually it makes sense.” Flame, my sister agrees with me…For once.

 

“Yeah, man. She can send this out to the others and maybe just maybe someone will find it and write one back.” Whyet, Flame’s boyfriend agrees as well.

 

“First, let’s make sure it’s accurate before I agree to something this juvenile.” He was joking of course for he flashed a white grin towards me.

 

“Go ahead, read it. Personally I say it’s my best work.” I smile and encourage him to open it and read it aloud. Hopefully everyone will accept it and go along with my plan!

 

“Yeah, let’s hear it!” Malinda egged him on as well, but Alexis stayed quietly in the background waiting for something to happen. She hasn’t shouted her opinion out yet. I wonder why. Maybe secretly, she’s asleep. That’s what I’d be doing if Brandon would talk quieter.



© 2011 LilMissJP


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
Added on January 26, 2010
Last Updated on June 5, 2011


Author

LilMissJP
LilMissJP

None of your business, IN



About
I am seventeen, but am often mistaken for older. I am a freshman in high school and am ready to graduate... I love to write and have been ever since I was seven. I started at an early age and then .. more..

Writing
Anger Anger

A Poem by LilMissJP