Chapter 1- Hello Readers

Chapter 1- Hello Readers

A Chapter by LilMissJP

Hey! I know most of you are mortals who are reading this right now, but if you're not then GREAT! Anyways I'm here to tell you about my world, my story anyway, even if I'm not supposed to. You see my family is the ruler of this so called "Underworld" and well right now we're kind of in some trouble. You see my father is a werewolf and my mom's a vampire, which makes my sister and me half vamp and half wolf, but that's really not the case. Since my sister and I are twins I'm seventy-five percent werewolf and twenty-five percent vampire, and my sister's seventy-five percent vampire and twenty-five percent werewolf.

 

My mom and dad are king and queen of the "Underworld" at the moment, which makes me, Star, and my sister, Flame, princesses, and right now we are preparing everyone for a war. The "Underworld" basically consists of what you mortals call mythical creatures. I'll name some of the most common ones you see now a days, which include; Vampires, werewolves, wizards, jenies, goblins, dwarves, fairies, witches and warlocks, elves, angels, Cyclops, mermaids, gorgons, griffins, phoenix, unicorns, satyr, minotaur, banshees, giants, dragons, drows, shape shifters, and hobgoblins. We all live on the same planet called Earth, just in different places you mortals haven't yet discovered.

 

Oh, and you know that thing that you like to call the Bermuda Triangle? Well all the disappearances that happen aren't really mysteries you know. They are usually caused by banshees (women spirits who are usually there to warn you of your oncoming death), shape shifters (men and women who shape shift into anything you can imagine and even become invisible), and last but certainly not least mermaids. We "Underworld" creatures get bored and tired of you mortals thinking you own everything and know everything!

 

Back to the basics. We call our land the "Underworld" because we are at the bottom of the existence charts. I mean come on, don't tell me you mortals actually believe in Fairies, well not counting the five year olds out there. Even though we call our home the "Underworld" we're not really under the world. We actually live in the Bermuda Triangle, and on an island in the Pacific Ocean. You mortals haven't found this island yet, nor have you found out that your worst nightmares can and eventually will come true whether you like it or not.

 

Anyways back to the story, I'll stop blabbering and get on with what I'm here for.



© 2011 LilMissJP


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
Added on January 26, 2010
Last Updated on June 5, 2011


Author

LilMissJP
LilMissJP

None of your business, IN



About
I am seventeen, but am often mistaken for older. I am a freshman in high school and am ready to graduate... I love to write and have been ever since I was seven. I started at an early age and then .. more..

Writing
Anger Anger

A Poem by LilMissJP