Of course Sweet Girl

Of course Sweet Girl

A Chapter by SecretWriter

"Forest? Forest!!!" I yelled out into the huge house.
"Yes sweet girl?" I spun around and saw the man of my dreams
"FEE!!! I'm 18! Can you believe it? 18!!!" I yelled again and run up to hug him.
"Yes sweet girl, I have a surprise for you." I look at him shocked
"Again? Fee the horses were great last year I don't need another!" I pout
"Yes sweet girl you do go put on a dress I bought its upstairs." I nod and run up to put the dress on
"What do you think Fee?" I slowly walk down the stair case and see his eyes light up with pleasure I blush instantly.
"Amazing, sweet girl." I blush again and take his out stretched hand and walk with him out to the field.
"Remember this field Kensie." I nod my face already redding from memories here.
There is nothing to be ashamed of, Kensie. I shall buy you another gold brush and a thousand more if you like.” He nudged himself closer to her, his chest pressed against hers, his thighs flush against her thighs. Placing his hand on her neck, just under her jaw, he felt her soft skin on his hand. Gently, he massaged her pretty neck and watched as her eyes closed and something of a whimper of approval fell from her sensual, virgin lips. As the bright sun cast its rays against her face, he noted how beautiful she looked. “How radiant you look in this brilliant sunlight, Kensie.”

“You speak so fondly of me, Fee. I am nothing but a deceased soldier’s daughter.” She spoke with her eyes closed, making her long, and chocolate lashes fan against her face.

“Oh, my sweet girl. How you are so much more.” Forest spoke passionately. Moving so his face was extremely close to hers, Forest blew softly against Kensie’s lips. “I am so ready to press my lips to yours, Kensie.”

“I think I am ready, too, Fee.” He looked on at her face and leaned forward. When their lips met, it was like a fire had been lit in Forest’s body. His lips moved in sync with Kensie’s her fragile arms wrapping around his neck. Licking her bottom lip, Forest found her mouth opening to welcome his wandering tongue. His mission was examining every detail of her body; know every contour of her mouth. Wrapping his arms around her waist he lowered her down onto the soft, green grass of the field. Looking at her slightly red lips, he admired the swollenness of them and leaned down to capture them once more.

Forest found himself gathering her expensive dress he had bought for her into his hands in order to reach her soft, smooth legs. Rubbing his hands on her thighs, she moaned.

“Fee, I’ve never felt like this before. I feel like I’m on fire.” She spoke innocently.

“Shh, sweet girl.” He shushed her. “If you would give me the chance, I will put out that fire.” Nodding, she ran her fingers through his silky, dark hair. As he kissed and nipped at her untouched neck, he reached up her dress and pulled at her lace panties until they were tugged off of her. Pushing her dress to her waist, Forest watched Kensie’s face redden as she was exposed to him completely. Eyeing her bashful face, he moved up and kissed her swollen lips. “You should not be so shy, Kensie. You are stunning.” He continued to kiss her as his hand wandered down her body. It rested softly on her mound and began exploring her there on the clearing floor.

His fingers ran softly over her and elicited the most delicious moans he thought he’d ever heard. With her hips thrusting up to meet his hand, Forest found himself thinking he might go mad with this beauty lying under him. Quickening his pace, Forest felt Kensie buck harder against his hand. Her legs were clamped around his wrist and he wouldn’t have been able to remove it if he wanted to.

“Fee, oh, Fee.” Kensie moaned out. Never had that silly nickname sounded so sexy coming from her succulent lips. He kissed her deeply, just as she was about to peak and felt her moans and whimpers flow from her mouth, straight into his.

When Kensie was relaxed enough, her legs released their grip on Forest’s wrist and she fell limp on the field floor. Looking down at his innocent, she had never looked so beautiful, her hair wildly flowed out onto the grass, her dress gathered up at her waist. He pecked her lips once more and grabbed a cloth from their picnic basket and some water."
"All too well Fee." I look at him and smile "why did you bring me here Fee?"
"Because I want to keep a promise I made you last year." I look out and smile
"What Promise Fee." I look back and see him on one knee.
"Kensington May Ellis, will you do me the most pleasurable honor sweet girl plus make me the happiest man and marry me?
"Oh Fee! YES! I will!" I scream and kiss him deeply after 3 years of loving this man we are getting married! Then I remember that promise.
Fee, Momma says I will get married soon.” Forest stopped his writing abruptly and listened for her to continue. She continued to jump on his bed, so it made her voice wobbly. “Do you think a boy would marry me?”

“Of course, sweet girl.” He continued writing. He heard the squeaking of his bed cease as she got down from it. She came around his desk chair and sat on his lap, completely blocking his view from his paperwork.

“Would you marry me, Fee?” She asked, brushing his messy hair from his yellow eyes. His loud laughter filled through the silent room. She could be so adorable sometimes.

“Of course, sweet girl.” He sat back, his hand resting on her thigh."


© 2011 SecretWriter


Author's Note

SecretWriter
Okay so this is my own writing! well this chapter and after all these the 1st one is from a girl from Booksie I don't own that chapter thats her own doing I could do this story because I asked! LOVE YA GUYS!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on April 13, 2011
Last Updated on April 13, 2011


Author

SecretWriter
SecretWriter

IN



About
I'm always looking for a good romance or erotica story or book! I tend to not update fast because I have a lot of times writers block! I might delete some books to tell me what you think I should dele.. more..

Writing
I love you I love you

A Chapter by SecretWriter


Say Yes! Say Yes!

A Chapter by SecretWriter


By the Beach By the Beach

A Chapter by SecretWriter