Chapter 1 - I can see your Halo.

Chapter 1 - I can see your Halo.

A Chapter by Limitality
"

This was a POV of my cousins book, however she unpublished it and now I have no idea where I had left off. So now, this is just a spin off of what she had written in my POV of Snow.

"

Infinity and I walked around the back of our dorm building, it was a beautiful day with the sun glistering over head, the faint sound of the river near by. I inhaled a deep breath and released, a smile spreading across my face. "Over there, let's go to the Temple!" I basically sang and dragged my friend by her arm with a tight grip. "Okay, okay, calm down! We're going!" Infinity was laughing, her long light brown hair whipping around her in the wind. My eyes frantically gazed over every single living being around the steps, and of course like any other day it was a huge crowd. Class was out for spring break, and many of us being freaky to the outside world; simply didn't want to go home. "Is that him?" Infinity pointed faintly, in a sly way, giving me the eyes. "Definitely not. He's pretty much a God." I sighed, still searching the crowd as we sat down on the steps. I could feel a presence coming near, so much chi and energy in this person. The thing about healing, is it's all about energy. You can feel their life force literally, and I could borrow some and give some. It's kind of crazy, reading about it alone. Seeing as school doesn't teach me about it because I never told anyone. I slightly turned my head to the side, and out of the corner of my eye a girl was approaching. Her lips were slightly parted as if she was going to say something. "Halo." I murmured, and the girl looked at me curiously and smiled. "How did you...?" She began and I smiled back then told her "I can see things, and you girl, were in my vision." I stood up instantly with my hand out, Infinity was checking Halo out. Halo took my hand and shook it. "Dina told me about you, I'm glad to meet you Snow." Her cheeks flushed then, because people near by were gawking. Clearly she was like me in the sense of not liking being the center of attention. "My pleasure." I chimed, glancing around for my golden hair boy who wasn't there. "Let's show you around, might as well start here! This is Infinity, she's gay." I blurted. Oh well might as well clear the table now, better than Shimmer showing up and they make it out... Halo laughed, and extended her hand out to Infinity who was just gapping at me like I grew some horns. Ha! "Nice to meet you, too, Halo." Infinity laughed as well and shook her hand. "Well now that's all cleared up, let's check out the campus!" Infinity's phone then went off, playing the song that was specifically for Shimmer. "Actually... I have to go, you two can go on without me. We'll all meet up for dinner! I'll bring Shimmer!" And then she was gone. Zipping through the crowd. Halo and I began towards the temple. It was beautiful of course, with golden streams, and honey walls. Red tapered in the ceilings of gold, shimmering wonderfully. So zen, I thought. "So zen." Halo said aloud. I turned toward Halo, my eyebrow going up with the question of "are you reading my mind?"

Halo then nodded with a small smile as if to say sorry, I just glowed. "A mind reader! I haven't seen one of those since Jax was a member here at Summon. "Who's Jax." A voice projected into my mind, and that's when I stopped dead in my tracks in the temple. It was Halo's voice, in my head. "YOU PROJECT TOO!?" I said aloud, making heads turn in such a serene zone. "SHH!" Halo jumped, placing a small delicate hand over my soft lips. "No one knows about my projection... I-I never told anyone, not even the Summon enrollment... It's a secret I'd like to keep." So Halo too had two gifts, and hers was outstanding. "Why are you telling me?" I thought, she then smiled and projected back at me. "I don't know, I feel like I can trust you." So I showed her she can. We sat down in one of the chapels, silent. Yet speaking through our mind link. "Well Halo,I have a clandestine myself. I don't just see the future, I can also heal people... I haven't told Summon or any of my friends. My parents. It's all too much, so I just do it when I need to. I believe I have a handle on it as well." Halo seemed so delighted to hear she wasn't the only freak (more freaky than the usual Summons) in Summon. "What happened to Jax?" Halo suddenly whispered, curiosity oozing from every pour. "Well... Jax kind of just disappeared, but that reminds me of something. I've always wanted a dog." A small smile creeped onto my face. Halo chimed with laughter that filled the room. "I have no idea why that made you think of a dog, but go on." "Well do you feel like breaking the rules a little? Let's get one!" Her eyebrows raised then settled, I held out my hand to her and suddenly we were off. Running through the corridor, and down the temple stairs towards the parking lot where my car was. We definitely were going to be the best of friends.

In town I knew of the best pet shop, I was a regular in there. Doing some of my Summon hours at the store, I knew all the people whom worked there. Halo was so excited she bounced around in her seat the entire time on the way down. "I can't believe we're doing this, I feel like such a rebel!" We walked up to the window, and instantly fell in love. Mostly black with a little bit of white was this adorable French bulldog, we looked at each other and knew she was the one. "Effy" I sighed softly, and Halo beamed. "That's definitely her name!" So we flew into the shop to make our purchase but I stopped dead in my tracks, because also buying a dog out of the same litter was my golden haired boy, with his golden haired pup. My mouth dropped, my eyes stared and Halo looked confused out the corner of my eye. "That's him" I said in thoughts, to hide it from him and everyone else. "He's been in my visions, he's been in my head, he's my forever Halo." Halo then smiled and nodded "I think he feels the same" she projected as my golden hair boy turned around to see me with Effy and Halo and we stared at each other. As if a little boy could see for the first time, he was looking at me! "Nice dog" he cooed, and then chuckled. Seeing the irony that we were getting the same kind of dog from the same litter. Effy and his pup barked at one another happily. "You too" I said, then walked up closer. "My name is---" "Snow." He said, and smiled a way too hungry smile. "How did you...?" "Seriously you don't remember me? It's Jax." Halo and I then caught eyes and hers were just as wide as mine. "Jax, you're like 6'3, disappeared and you've changed. A lot." I sputtered out, looking up into his smoldering emerald green eyes. Jax stared at me, my honey ridiculously long hair, then into my hazel eyes. "Yeah, I grew up. But I know what your thinking" He winked "Where did I disappear to? Well my parents passed away so I had a lot of things to do it's why I left Summon in the first place, but now that everything is in order I'm actually enrolled again at Summon and start when the breaks over. However, I hear Jedex is making an appearance tomorrow. Maybe you.... and Halo want to go with me?" I could tell Halo was about to back out, to make it more romantic for me, but I quickly agreed for the both of us. "And maybe we can have a doggy date. Are you living on campus?" Effy squirmed in my arms, but I tilted her and cradled her like a baby. "Yes... Don't tell about my pup though!" "Same for us!" Halo chimed in. We talked a bit about dogs, dog names, campus, and the temple and decided that tomorrow at noon we'd meet there. "Okay Jax, catch you later!" I smiled and winked, and he looked at me with such desire in his beautiful eyes. "Yes, see you tomorrow Snow... Halo." He quickly glanced at her and then back at me, patted my dog and kissed me on the cheek and swooped out of the store as if that handsome sucker was shy.

"I cannot believe just what happened!" Halo was going nuts in the car, both of squealing and giggling as if we'd be childhood best friends and only have known each other for a few hours. We talked about her romances, Jax. Her old dogs, Effy. "Really Snow, you never had a boyfriend or a dog?" "Nope, I've been waiting for Jax apparently since I was 9." Her mouth dropped wide open then shut quickly. "W-ow.' She made the word into two syllables. "Seriously though Halo, Jedex is coming tomorrow." Halo made a weird face and looked down at Effy on her lap. "Uhm.." She mumbled. "Who's that?" "What do you mean who's that!?" The shock in my voice was loud and clear. "He's basically our God, the one who brought us together. Sounds kind of like a cult, but honestly tomorrow is a huge deal. We need to have our outfits on point, and act appropriately..." I was almost shaking in my seat, last time Jedex visited... Bad things happened when he saw stuff he didn't like and tomorrow I would have a vision that would forever change my life.



© 2014 Limitality


Author's Note

Limitality
ignore grammar/spelling errors, run ons, off topic. Wrote this in one shot, needs to be edited.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

66 Views
Added on November 21, 2014
Last Updated on November 21, 2014


Author

Limitality
Limitality

Mystic Land, Canada



About
Guess who's back? more..

Writing
Home Home

A Story by Limitality


Dear Kyle Dear Kyle

A Chapter by Limitality





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5