Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Limitality
"

[ Snow's P.O.V ]

"

                 It's been one month since I've arrived here in Summon. One month ago I was Airabella Portilo, and now I'm just Snow. The good news is; Turn's out I wasn't crazy. No wonder my parents hadn't sent me off to a psycho-house- They knew everything. If life wasn't crazy enough, I figure out I have a gift. Premonition: I see the future. Usually, Summons don't get their power until they are enrolled into Summon. Guess I'm premature. I was around seven years old when I started to see these visions. At first they kind of freaked me out, but then when I learned I could see what questions the teachers would put on tests... Yeah, I didn't complain. Jedex is like some sort of God to us.Not that I follow the rules, but when I was enrolled they were shocked when I told them I had already found out my ability.

They say it's impossible to have two; What noone knows- Is I do. I was around the same age when the premonitions started to launch in my head. I was riding my bike and fell. My whole arm was cut open, because some idiot smashed glass all over the pavement. I placed my right pam against it for presure, to stop the bleeding, and when I pulled my bloody hand away... The cut was gone. Not one mark left there. When my mother asked where all the blood has come from, I told her I found a dead dog. She freaked out, and shoved me in the bath right away so  I wouldn't get no dieseases or anything...

 

"Snow! Snow!? Hello...?" Someone was waving a hand infront of my face, and shouting. I blinked back my shock, and turned to find Infinity smiling like a moron. "Yeah, finally, can we smoke a joint?" Shimmer asked, grinning. Out of my plerplex vision, I saw Infinity touching Shimmer's leg up and down, reaching her crotch then knee then crotch again. I shivered in horror. "Sure, whatever." I stood up from my seat. "My I don't want to-" I gasped, and dropped whatever I had in my hand. I couldn't remember. A vision. She had brown hair, and navy blue eyes. Is that possible? She was gorgeous.

"Halo" The word echoed off my ears, like the whole world was whispering it. She was walking through my room which I had all to myself, with a summoning mother. Dina. We're going to be bestfriends. Like sisters. Oh my, she's gorgeous. Then another gasp. The man of my dreams. I didn't know his name, but hes been in my visions since I was ten. I saw myself as I am now, honey blonde with chocolate brown eyes. Big soft curls down my back, and him, basically a God infront of me. The temple. We kiss, and it makes my body jolt. How long have I been waiting for him? Too long. Who is he? I want him. I could hear Infinity and Shimmer paniking, and people whispering.

I didn't care. Soon. I can see it clear, but it's soon. All of it. Halo is coming. Tonight. The beautiful man with Brown hair, and a goldish red tint in the sunlight, with emerald green eyes disappeared. I can still feel him. He's in my future. Hes my only future. I blinked about four or five times. I was done.

"My God! Snow!" Shimmer was shaking me, I had an audience. I disliked people. Guys following me around like a dog, girls always talking. Especially about my ability. Summon hasn't ever had a student who can foretell the future. So everyone made it gossip. I pushed Shimmer off. "Ugh! I wasn't having a seizure, moron, I was having a vision."

"Of what!?" Infinity nosed in. Her eyesbrow raised. "My new bestfriend." I said sourly, and dashed to my room.  was going to clean up before Halo arrived. Should I be here when she arrives? Oh well.

I walked around the over-sized dorm. I had to flirt my way into this. Summoning Venace was an easy target, so I got him to get me this. I even got him to give me permission to paint it. The hot pink walls were over the op, but very cute. It was endearing. I looked at my bed set under the window, meant for two people. Who knows when Mr.Right will come, right? I laughed outloud.

Quickly picking up stuff that was on -Soon to be- Halo's side, and dusting. I cranked some tunes, and danced around. I decided to change, because maybe emerald eye boy would be arriving with Halo. I hope so. I grabbed out a cute khaki mini skirt, and a baby blue tank and shoved it on quickly. I threw my other close in the laundry, and made my bed. I made my bed, and sat on it. I started pressing my finger nails on my right hand into my pam on my left hand. I was nervious. A knock on the door sent me jumping out. I ran to the door, and opened it. Infinity.

"Hey Snow" She smiled, then frowned.
"What's wrong?" I asked, worried.
"Well, not to like... Pry or anything, but you were rude at lunch." Her lip jutted out, I forgot she wa supersensitive.
"Aww, infinity! It's not like that! Remember Emerald eye boy?" I asked anxiously. She gasped and squeel "YES!" We both giggled and walked over to my bed, and were jumping up and down grinning. "What happened!? I want all the details!" She laughed.

I told her my whole vision from start to end. I told her about Halo, but not how she was going to be my bestfriend. Inifnity was my bestfriend; When she wasn't with Shimmer, and until Halo arrives. I told her all about mystery man, and she held up her hands like I was going to run over her. "Wait!" She cried out. "Did you catch his name this time!?" I sighed, and pouted. My eyebrows puckered together. "No, it's all... Muffled. I can't hear it right. So strange."

"Well..." She looke to my closet, and back. "Let's go look around campus!" She jumped up all animated, and ran to the closet. She pulled out my black stilletos, and grabbed silver for herself. She rushed at me, andput them on for me. I smiled down at her, then had  worried look. Shimmer was weird, I only liked Infinity. However, they were like... Ugh, ew, together. Inifnity caught my expression, and boomed with laughter. "No Shimmer; I promise." She winked, but only in a friendly way. And we were out the door.



© 2012 Limitality


Author's Note

Limitality
Spelling, grammar.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Write more...now!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
1 Review
Added on April 12, 2009
Last Updated on October 7, 2012


Author

Limitality
Limitality

Mystic Land, Canada



About
Guess who's back? more..

Writing
Home Home

A Story by Limitality


Dear Kyle Dear Kyle

A Chapter by Limitality