Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Cy!
"

Behold...Tis I!

"

Please help, Cassandra thought.  Help me.


With what exactly, she did not know. There were so many problems, she couldn’t pick out just one to ask help for. She didn’t know who to ask for help. She was sending out the thought into oblivion, hoping someone answered.


Cass was sitting by a tree in a graveyard. Sitting there, with her eyes half closed. A sketch book sat in her lap, and her hand held a pencil lazily.


On the paper in front of her, was the scene in front of her. Except there were the undead and gory things coming out of the ground. It wasn’t her best sketch. She needed a little more detail…


“Sitting here on yer’ bum again?”


Cass only offered a smile as acknowledgement to her friend.


Amity’s short, dark brown hair caressed her cheek as she walked toward Cass. Her bangs and black hair band made Cass think of her as a French doll.


Ami sat beside her scrunching up her nose. “Why do you hang around here?”


“It’s quiet, I like it.”  Cass replied.


Ami picks at a lint ball on her sweater.  “Well, you think you might want to come back to the land of the living sometime soon? We got Art class in a minute.”


Standing up Cass dusts off her uniform, and places her sketchbook in her sidebag. Ami stands up along her friend, bumping shoulders with her playfully.


“Something tells me we are going to have a lot of fun this year Cass.”



© 2017 Cy!


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love the interplay between the characters and how quickly you establish their quirks! That is my favorite part.

One tiny nit-pick is that "Ami picks at a lint ball on her sweater" changes the tense and breaks the flow a little, if you compile this into a full story I would suggest editing just that and leaving the rest just how it is.

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

279 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 24, 2017
Last Updated on May 24, 2017
Tags: romance, happy, book, chapter


Author

Cy!
Cy!

Albany, NY



About
hi i like reading, writing, video games, drawing holy crap i made this account a long time ago about time i change my bio? I have decided to move my writing to different website, but i also reme.. more..

Writing
Figuring it out Figuring it out

A Story by Cy!


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Cy!


Him and Her Him and Her

A Book by Cy!