Just me.

Just me.

A Chapter by LoperForLife
"

Okay this has a few more mature themes in it; read at own risk. This also does not by any means reflect real life occurrences for myself or anyone else I know.

"
Dying can be relatively painful. It can be fast; a bullet through the skull or a knife's silver blade quick in a heart. But it could also be long and painful. Torture, a wound close to your heart, and fire. Fire. It can be fast and merciful. But for me, it was long and painful. 
I was an average girl at age 16. Average height, average lank brown hair, pretty average hazel eyes. Nothing that would catch anyone's attention. Not even my parents.
See, I was born into a pretty big family. With 3 other siblings, all of which being more athletically gifted or more physically attractive then me, I was easily overlooked by my parents. My mom worked hard; she was the manager of a flagship store in my home town's only strip mall. My dad was another story. An addict to countless drugs, sex, alcohol, and gambling, he had no trouble bringing home women while my mom was out. Dad was also abusive. He liked to hit us. Me in particular. Why me I have no idea; I was the middle child and the least outstanding. 
But it got worse then hitting after a few years passed when he started that habit. He started abusing me in worse ways, and in my teenage years I was a disturbed, mentally and physically scarred girl. I'm not going to lie; I became desperate for attention and started hanging out with the wrong crowd. I got to be a big drinker and got to be almost as bad as my dad. I strayed to the wrong path and let my school work and little self respect I had leave me. I let other guys my age do what my dad did to me, so it was no surprise that I got into a lot of love triangles, vendettas that needed paying, hate, and jealousy. My ultimate downfall. But soon, it will be other people's vendettas.


© 2013 LoperForLife


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yes. I think it'll be interesting to see how you handle this, since you said nobody you know or yourself is reflected in this. You're a brilliant writer!

Posted 11 Years Ago


LoperForLife

11 Years Ago

Haha okay! Yeah I have no idea where that came from! Probably from the horror movie I saw a while ag.. read more
LoperForLife

11 Years Ago

Oh and thanks! :)
Should I continue?

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 23, 2013
Last Updated on January 23, 2013