Burning

Burning

A Chapter by LoperForLife
"

Graphic. Read with discretion.

"
He splashed the slick black oil on my bed, my room, on me. Then he opened the door, casually lit a match, and stepped back. I was still inarticulate from the hard punch that undoubtedly left a severe concussion, broken teeth and bones. Not that it mattered.
It was like a horror movie. He threw the match. It caught on the shaggy rug next to my bed. The fire was instantaneous, and it blinded me and scorched my face. He threw another one, and shut the door and sauntered away, completely okay with killing a girl by fire.
The fire was spreading. I heard crackling, splintering. I felt the scorching flames tickling my body and the smoke starting to spread. I felt my skin blister, my lungs ache and suffocate on the thickening smoke. I heard a siren. The law didn't do a good job. I never made it.
I remember dying, but it was nothing like the movies. I remember feeling cooked beyond repair, felt skin melting off bones, felt bones catch on fire. There is no way to describe being burned to death. I remember my heart giving that last thud as my lungs gave out.
There were no flashbacks of my life.
At first, I thought I wasn't good enough for heaven. When the agony was over, I felt as if I were still me, only weightless and full of a hurricane of emotions. I remember being wrenched from my body, every strand of me being ripped from each spot of me. It hurt worse then actually dying. A firey saw violently ripping through my body. At least it didn't last as long.
I was so scared. When I looked down and saw my remains, I couldn't help but hold back a screech that even Satan would be scared of. I think others heard it too. And then I saw the firefighters burst into my still smoldering room, sporting hoses and heavy equipment. Don't get me wrong, i appriciate their efforts. 
They were horrified when they saw my melted, blistered corpse. Just like me. They rushed back out, and after a few moments, the fire subsided. 
Don't worry, I'm not a evil spirit. I'm actually here to help prevent stuff like what happened to me. But revenge is imminent. 


© 2013 LoperForLife


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ooh, scary! Starting to sound like a ghost/crime/murder/supernatural kinda thing! I like it!

Posted 11 Years Ago


LoperForLife

11 Years Ago

And it's funny... I'm scared to death of that stuff but maybe this will help.
So that's all for tonight. Let me know if I should continue and review it up!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 24, 2013
Last Updated on January 24, 2013