Chapter Three.

Chapter Three.

A Chapter by Kaitlyn

I stared out the window of the room I was escorted to the night I arrived. It was well after nightfall and my room over looked the entire kingdom of Rithermit in all its glory. Every building for as far at the eye could see lit up the nightsky like the fourth of July, as a variety of colors danced across the rooftops. I still couldn't comprehend anything that was going on, nor did I even know if I wanted to, but that doesn't mean I couldn't enjoy the view that my mind conjured up.  It had been three days since I arrived here, and I still was no closer to understanding, or even waking up. After my encounter with my supposed grandfather,  Hamand, I had not seen him again, for he was busy ruling this beautiful realm. I had even asked numerous times about my father, and had even tried to escape a handful of those times to see him myself. Turns out, you can only leave RIthermit, if you know how to, or know someone who does, but since no one was willing to help me, it was as if I was stuck in handcuffs, looking at this world behind bars.
I placed my hand on the glass and admired everything in front of me. Something tingled deep inside of me, just like the feeling I got that night at the hospital. It was like my body, and even parts of my mind, wanted me to believe this all was real; to believe that in a few months, this beautiful kingdom would all be mine. A knock at the door disrupted me from my thoughts. I shook my head and put my thoughts in the past. Walking towards the door, I never would have imagined the sight I was about to see. When I opened the door, my jaw hit the floor. He was a guy, not much older than me, like no other. Shaggy blonde hair, eyes as blue as the ocean, and a mouth I wanted to force myself onto. He had perfect facial hair that I wanted to run my hand against, and do not even get me started on what I wanted to do with that body. 
The man of my dreams, literally, cleared his throat. My eyes reverted up to his in horror as I wiped the drool that was forming in the corner of my mouth. I know this was all a dream, but that did not stop my cheeks from burning up and turning a bright red. I opened my mouth to speak, but before I could find the correct words, he interrupted. "Don't worry, Darling. I have that affect on all woman." The cocky, arrogant, yet extremely sexy and swoon-worthy, grin that formed on his face made me sick. 
"Who are you and what do you want?"
"Well hello to you too, Kairi. The name is Keane. My mother, Rianne, wishes for you to join her for dinner tonight in the garden. We best not keep her waiting."
"I'm not going anywhere with you. I have no idea who you or your mother are, and I really just want to wake up from this horrid dream!" I had already had enough and this Keane and his egotistical personality had finally pushed me over the edge. The jerk laughed as the words "Suit yourself," came out of his mouth. Before I could protest and ask what he meant, he snapped his fingers. Next thing I knew, I was in a life sized bubble, floating down the hallway next to him. I had tried to scream and even tried to pop the gigantic bubble, but no sound escaped my mouth and the bubble wouldn't budge. 


© 2017 Kaitlyn


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

9 Views
Added on October 9, 2017
Last Updated on October 9, 2017


Author

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn

IL



About
more..

Writing
Rant. Rant.

A Story by Kaitlyn


The Darkness The Darkness

A Poem by Kaitlyn


Untitled. Untitled.

A Poem by Kaitlyn