Broken Promises

Broken Promises

A Chapter by LostandAlone

Jayy's POV

It had been a week…

A whole week since Psycho B***h kidnapped my best friend…

I couldn't tell anyone where he went…

Because then she would kill Dahvie…

We have had to cancel all of our tour dates and there were so many fans wanting to know what the hell happened…

But I couldn't tell them…

They don't even know Dahvie is gone…

I really couldn't deal with all this….

I mean, I really couldn't handle this…

Lying to our fans…

My best friend being is in danger…

He could die…

What if Dahvie died..?

I logged into my YouTube account to find a bunch of questions and crying and bitching from a bunch of fans…

I've had to lie to them this whole week…

Our manager said that the fans could not know under any circumstance that Dahvie was missing…

But they are our fans… They love us… I shouldn't lie to them…

And… Maybe someone will know something…

Maybe…

I got the video camera and I sat on my bed, trying to stay calm and make a video so that if anyone has any information about where Dahvie is, or where that b***h is, then they could let us know…

I did good for like the first two minutes of the video… But then I completely broke down in tears… Crying in front of all of our fans… And anyone who was on YouTube looking at my video…

By the time I finally submitted the video I had explained what was going on…

Partly…

And burst into hysterics twice…

I submitted my video and walked into the bathroom, digging through the cabinet until I found what I was looking for…

I rolled the sleeve of my shirt, pressing the blade down on my skin and dragging it across my arm, and watching the blood pour out…

I know I promised Dahvie I wouldn't cut again… But I couldn't handle all of this…

I started to feel really dizzy and slid down onto the floor, sitting against the wall, watching as a river of blood continued to pour from my arm as I slowly drifted into unconsciousness…..



© 2013 LostandAlone


Author's Note

LostandAlone
So this chapter is shorter, but I have a lot going on, but I'm just trying to update on a regular basis.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
Added on February 14, 2013
Last Updated on February 14, 2013


Author

LostandAlone
LostandAlone

My Own Endless Hell, AZ



About
My name is Ade. I'm a very opinionated teenage writer. I'm in a relationship with a guy named James. I write poetry, stories, and books of a variety of genres. My best friends are Katie and .. more..

Writing