Unpatience and an Attempt

Unpatience and an Attempt

A Chapter by LovelyDeath

I growled in frustration. The cons and the pros were the same in number and sinceI couldn't grasp importance I didn't know which one. I crumbled it up and tried again; only to get the same thing.

I stood up and screamed in frustration.

*~*~*

I threw things, letting them hit the wall and then crash to the floor. I was just so angry and I couldn't even really figure out why. I picked up a picture and stopped myself from throwing at it when someone in the picture caught my eye.

There standing in the crowd as me and Matt danced to our first song, was a girl with brown hair curled slightly and wearing a elegant black dress that sweeped across the floor as she walked. Her lips were curled in a look of disgust.

Miley.

Oh No.

Miley, oh why didn't I remember! She's Matt's half sister; her mother got pregnant with her when she was only fifteen. Then three years later she had Matt. I haven't heard anything from her in years. She never contacted him throughout the whole time we've been married because at the wedding she said I was just a s****y b***h who wasn't worth Matt's time and Matt was stupid for not breaking it off with me.

And she still hates me today. That much I could tell from how she acted at the resturant and then when she caught James and me kissing, her temper flared again and she had a smile on her face.

A smile that said:NowI know your secret, You will pay!

Okay probably not those exact words, but hey I just found out that my husband's half sister knows about my affair with her Ex- boyfriend.

The picture frame fell out of my hand and clattered to the floor, the glass shattering on the floor and probably cutting my bare feet. I was numb though, this wasn't something I had thought would happen.

I thought I would divorce Matt and no one would find out who the other man was. Then James and I could move away for a while and be happy together.

Wait, what?

That means.......

I didn't have time to finish because the door flew open and hit the wall, making me jump. I thought it was Matt at first, seeing as it is usually the person I'm thinking about that is the one who is knocking on the door; in this case pushing the door open and letting it slam against the wall.

It was only Miley, but that is much much worse.

"What the hell?" I snapped at her, one hand gripping my arm as the other gripped the table to keep me from shaking. A lot of people scare me, but none like Miley did. Maybe that's just because she knew my secret. My head was tucked down, looking at the dirty brown carpet that was still really soft.

"OhI'm sorry dear sister." she spat at me as I stopped shaking and my head snapped up at her. Iflipped her off and her eyes widened slightly at me, before narrowing. "I don't think you should be acting like this because I only have to make one phone call and your dead. How would Matt and the rest of the family feel, don't forget yours either, when they find out their precious little Freya is having an affair?"

I don't know if that was a statement or a question.

"What do you want?" I asked her, crossing my arms over my chest and switching which foot I was leaning on. I knew it wasn't good for your posture, butI could really care less.

"I want you to break up with James and divorce Matt. Do not tell him why, just fill out the paper work and get the hell out of his life. Leave James to me; I'll take care of him and then we can get back together." she said, smiling as if she just won a nobel prize. She didn't even win a nobel peace prize, she's won a nobel blackmail prize or maybe a nobel war prize.

"You know you haven't won a prize. Unless there's a prize for being a heartless b***h then you'd win without even trying." Isaid, well that was just a terrible comeback. I racked my brain trying to think of another thing to say to save what little dignity I had left when a new voice spoke.

"You know you should really shut the door when your going to blackmail people." someone said from the door causing Miley to jump as well as me.

Damn.

I knew I should always check the door, but no! Stupid MIley for distracting me and so I didn't go out of my way to make sure this house was protected. Or well more like I was protected, but still.

I turned slightly, glancing at the door.....



© 2010 LovelyDeath


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
Added on June 17, 2010
Last Updated on June 17, 2010


Author

LovelyDeath
LovelyDeath

AVC, CA



About
My name is Miranda, I'm 12 years old and I've been writing for only about a year, but I've read more than 2thousand books since I've learned to read and over 95thousand pages. I love romance novel.. more..

Writing
We Meet Again We Meet Again

A Chapter by LovelyDeath